If Pritam had rented 26 Ridout on same terms as Shan, how would Shan handle it?

How would mister act whiter than white Shan handled Pritam? 

I think he would end Pritam's career, probably send him to jail and made sure he is forever labelled as someone who is corrupted
[+] 4 users Like IndianChief's post

there is no "IF" for opposition.

Pritam will not be allowed to explain in parliment. He will not be allowed to refuse to answer questions saying that there is ongoing review. More likely within days CPIB would have scheduled lim kopi session with him
[+] 2 users Like IndianChief's post

they will twist and twist
then they will shout GUILTY
THEN SEND COI
THEN EVERYDAY TEKEN THEM
FORCE THEM TO 'ADMIT' THEY COMMIT A CRIME...LOL
IF METHOD FAIL
WILL drag them thru the mud using all state resources like tv, radio and newspaper to .....lol
until pritam balls burst...lol
[+] 2 users Like singaporean1964's post

Maharajah Shan : I just want a YES or NO answer Pritam! Were you not raiding the resetves by paying such a low rental price even though SLA says your bid is above the minimum!!

(27-05-2023, 09:38 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  How would mister act whiter than white Shan handled Pritam? 

I think he would end Pritam's career, probably send him to jail and made sure he is forever labelled as someone who is corrupted

Minister Shan would not waste his time on a non issue.  Rolleyes

(27-05-2023, 09:52 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Minister Shan would not waste his time on a non issue.  Rolleyes

It's Maharajah Shan. Put some respect to his name

(27-05-2023, 09:52 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Minister Shan would not waste his time on a non issue.  Rolleyes

you are minister Shan or his PA ?

AFAIK you are a balls licking plp ib, trying to gain brownie points from MIW.
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

(27-05-2023, 10:00 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  you are minister Shan or his PA ?

Talking about your mother?  Rolleyes

(27-05-2023, 10:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Talking about your mother?  Rolleyes

see how disgusting your behavior must be no father mother teach (bor kar si).
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(27-05-2023, 10:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Talking about your mother?  Rolleyes

(27-05-2023, 10:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Strange, everytime I walk the street every man young or old stares at me
They love to stand very close to me especially in the train.
My mother didn't tell me why but my father knew

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post

Oyk Wrote:

"Strange, everytime I walk the street every man young or old stares at me
My mother didn't tell me why but my father knew"

becos every man is your father, your mother should know.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(27-05-2023, 10:38 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Oyk Wrote: 

"Strange, everytime I walk the street every man young or old stares at me
My mother didn't tell me why but my father knew"

becos every man is your father, your mother should know.

I didn't write that. That coward wrote it.  Tongue

Anyway I got your message.... about your mother.  Rotfl

(27-05-2023, 10:22 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  see how disgusting your behavior must be no father mother teach (bor kar si).

You are better? Writing vulgar language to tell us about your mother.  Rotfl

(27-05-2023, 10:40 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I didn't write that. That coward wrote it.  Tongue

Anyway I got your message.... about your mother.  Rotfl

so sad, you mum did not tell you the truth ?

(27-05-2023, 10:43 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  so sad, you mum did not tell you the truth ?

Your mother didn't tell you this?

(17-05-2023, 10:53 PM)Observer Wrote:  I am a chao ah gua who was pban in edmw and the old Sgtalk but it was too late. I posted fake news and caused the old Sgtalk to be shut down. 
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Pritam wouldn't have the privileges that the PAP ministers enjoyed...how to rent?

(27-05-2023, 09:38 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  How would mister act whiter than white Shan handled Pritam? 

I have already said, it is "you rub my back, I rub yours"

Don't tell me the PM does not know who in his cabinet stay where, as IAM sure it is part of security clearance and political expediency not to be seen as "living like a king" and "much richer than thou"

And there is this element of excessiveness and wanton waste and lack of decorum which every minister under the PM's charge need to be mindful of

Obviously, the fact of letting this Ridoutgate happening means that the very top does not think it is a mark of doubtful character or could well be a case of "you rub my back, I rub yours, wait till you see what covert benefits I got and you better not raise a ruckus about them and I will turn a blind eye to your excesses, ok?"
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

I really think pinky may not know. He’s the Pm for god sake, why do people always think he knows and has to approve everything, do you think the PM really has nothing better to do than monitor where his underlings stay?

Even our bosses in real life dunno where we stay

(27-05-2023, 10:00 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  you are minister Shan or his PA ?

Oyk @multiversal is a CECA pappy PLP to be exact.

Kick his rear end everytime he posts his PLP shite here
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

Literally, Shan will light the whole Parliament on fire
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(28-05-2023, 01:30 AM)IndianChief Wrote:  I really think pinky may not know. He’s the Pm for god sake, why do people always think he knows and has to approve everything, do you think the PM really has nothing better to do than monitor where his underlings stay?

Even our bosses in real life dunno where we stay

You stewpig or what?? Haven't I made it farking clear to you in my previous post?

You actually think the cabinet is very large, like your big butt, issit?

The Cabinet of Singapore is responsible for all government policies and the day-to-day administration of the affairs of state. It is led by the Prime Minister and comprises Deputy Prime Ministers and ministers in charge of various ministries. As of 13 June 2022, there are 20 members in Singapore’s Cabinet.

Is 20 very large for you, stewpig DF?

Besides, I already told you for security clearance, and the cost of providing security to these bunch of personae, the very least is to know where they stay and the amount of assets they own

This is responsible governance, if you want to be whiter than white to the electorate

If you continue to spew more retarded rubbish here and show us how really farked dumb stewpig you really, I will have no choice but to have you banned here, like how you're banned over there, DF!

Better pull up your socks!
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(27-05-2023, 11:34 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I have already said, it is "you rub my back, I rub yours"

Don't tell me the PM does not know who in his cabinet stay where, as IAM sure it is part of security clearance and political expediency not to be seen as "living like a king" and "much richer than thou"

And there is this element of excessiveness and wanton waste and lack of decorum which every minister under the PM's charge need to be mindful of

Obviously, the fact of letting this Ridoutgate happening means that the very top does not think it is a mark of doubtful character or could well be a case of "you rub my back, I rub yours, wait till you see what covert benefits I got and you better not raise a ruckus about them and I will turn a blind eye to your excesses, ok?"

So, in conclusion, Ministers Shan and Vivian did not do anything wrong at all, legally speaking.

They were wrong because the 39% say so.  End of argument.   Rolleyes

(28-05-2023, 04:20 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  You stewpig or what?? Haven't I made it farking clear to you in my previous post?

You actually think the cabinet is very large, like your big butt, issit?

The Cabinet of Singapore is responsible for all government policies and the day-to-day administration of the affairs of state. It is led by the Prime Minister and comprises Deputy Prime Ministers and ministers in charge of various ministries. As of 13 June 2022, there are 20 members in Singapore’s Cabinet.

Is 20 very large for you, stewpig DF?

Besides, I already told you for security clearance, and the cost of providing security to these bunch of personae, the very least is to know where they stay and the amount of assets they own

This is responsible governance, if you want to be whiter than white to the electorate

If you continue to spew more retarded rubbish here and show us how really farked dumb stewpig you really, I will have no choice but to have you banned here, like how you're banned over there, DF!

Better pull up your socks!

Rotfl

(28-05-2023, 03:06 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Literally, Shan will light the whole Parliament on fire

He will light the whole Parliament because you say so?  Big Grin

(28-05-2023, 09:47 AM)Oyk Wrote:  So, in conclusion, Ministers Shan and Vivian did not do anything wrong at all, legally speaking.

They were wrong because the 39% say so.  End of argument.   Rolleyes

NO, I SAID SO, you not happy issit?

Cool

Pritam will never get to stay there.

His application will be rejected and shan will ridicule him in parliament.

Reason why the West never trust Pap as a democratic govt.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(28-05-2023, 10:28 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  NO, I SAID SO, you not happy issit?

Cool

[Image: IMG-20220320-WA0003.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(28-05-2023, 10:29 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Pritam will never get to stay there.

His application will be rejected and shan will ridicule him in parliament.

Reason why the West never trust Pap as a democratic govt.

You place a lot of weight on what the "West" think?

Where's cityhantam huh? His presence is needed to deal with you.  Rotfl

(28-05-2023, 11:48 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You guys notice I had my tail tucked between two legs when replying to Sentinel?
Why hah?

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post