If a girl say she prefer abstinence until marriage

means what? prefer got chance to change or not?

(19-02-2023, 10:29 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  means what? prefer got chance to change or not?

She wants to remain a virgin before marriage................... Big Grin

u must agree but let your mataTUi slides labia majora labia minora.
silence is greater if the Tui went in.
wet wet wet
[+] 3 users Like singlon's post

(19-02-2023, 10:31 PM)debono Wrote:  She wants to remain a virgin before marriage................... Big Grin

She say prefer means still got chance to change right? I like this type of girl got own thinking but sounds like a challenge for me

(19-02-2023, 10:33 PM)singlon Wrote:  u must agree but let your mataTUi slides labia majora labia minora.
silence is greater if the Tui went in.
wet wet wet
Matatui is what

(19-02-2023, 10:41 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  She say prefer means still got chance to change right? I like this type of girl got own thinking but sounds like a challenge for me

We must respect her preference................................... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

means she not going to give u anything until u give her certificate

(20-02-2023, 09:11 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  means she not going to give u anything until u give her certificate

Got chance to change her mind or not?

(20-02-2023, 09:56 AM)XiXiPee Wrote:  Got chance to change her mind or not?

U can try to finger her until she changes her mind  Laughing

(20-02-2023, 10:00 AM)winbig Wrote:  U can try to finger her until she changes her mind  Laughing
Maybe try rub first, if she allow finger but dick cannot doesnt make sense

(20-02-2023, 09:56 AM)XiXiPee Wrote:  Got chance to change her mind or not?

got….act like u want to get married more than she does….after awhile her resistance will fade nudie
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

Girls are fickle minded. Today says don want tomorrow itchy already. Once you give her a good time, she will ask for many times a week.
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

Oh God, pls forgive me.

Means she hasn’t potong yet.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-02-2023, 10:29 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  means what? prefer got chance to change or not?

Only can use finger...

Smile

(20-02-2023, 10:14 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  got….act like u want to get married more than she does….after awhile her resistance will fade nudie

U should offer yr arsehole for him. Temporary... & KY gel too.

Smile

(20-02-2023, 11:43 AM)Niubee Wrote:  U should offer yr arsehole for him. Temporary... & KY gel too.
I not ka ching hole person

Another EDMW PBAN refugee. 😂

Eh go back there use your TiongXim1314 crone leh. Damn obvious who u are Mr Coutinho_23. 🤡

(20-02-2023, 01:55 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Another EDMW PBAN refugee. 😂

Eh go back there use your TiongXim1314 crone leh. Damn obvious who u are Mr Coutinho_23. 🤡

F...k off. My edmw username same as this.

(20-02-2023, 11:43 AM)Niubee Wrote:  U should offer yr arsehole for him. Temporary... & KY gel too.

u seem to have a lot of gay advice Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

(20-02-2023, 02:04 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  F...k off. My edmw username same as this.

Ya. Your EDMW username same as this here. But your EDMW username is banned. And your post style damn obvious how many clone accounts you have. 

Haven't even mention your Reddit alts yet. 🤡 You have so many clone accts everywhere online you must be schizophrenic if you have so many names to your personality. 😂 

BTW, iamnobodyxxx says good riddance to bad rubbish like you. 🤡 😂

(20-02-2023, 02:23 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Ya. Your EDMW username same as this here. But your EDMW username is banned. And your post style damn obvious how many clone accounts you have. 

Haven't even mention your Reddit alts yet. 🤡 You have so many clone accts everywhere online you must be schizophrenic if you have so many names to your personality. 😂 

BTW, iamnobodyxxx says good riddance to bad rubbish like you. 🤡 😂
Nice accusation. I wonder who's the one with schizophrenic
[+] 1 user Likes XiXiPee's post

(19-02-2023, 10:31 PM)debono Wrote:  She wants to remain a virgin before marriage................... Big Grin

...but nowadays many girls are already no more virgin in schools liao lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

No test drive…no buy
[+] 2 users Like keys's post

(20-02-2023, 02:35 PM)keys Wrote:  No test drive…no buy

You want to buy durian also must shake, smell, listen, poke, etc... mah! Big Grin Not fresh mai lah!

she 'prefer' to stay a virgin IF U ARE POOR

but dont mind have sex with you on your million dollar yacht(boat_ in the carribean....LOL
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

(20-02-2023, 02:39 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You want to buy durian also must shake, smell, listen, poke, etc... mah! Big Grin Not fresh mai lah!

Basic strategy is who? Why he accuse me of being tiongxim and coutinho

(20-02-2023, 02:25 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  Nice accusation. I wonder who's the one with schizophrenic

You lor. 

At least 3 EDMW accts, now only 1 left. 

And dunno how many Leddit accts got pbanned too. Don't dare to use your "FICA Foreigners" tagline for your profile name or status already ah?

(20-02-2023, 02:42 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  You lor. 

At least 3 EDMW accts, now only 1 left. 

And dunno how many Leddit accts got pbanned too. Don't dare to use your "FICA Foreigners" tagline for your profile name or status already ah?

I dont have 3 edmw account. I am not tiongxim and coutinho also. I use reddit but dont have that tag

(20-02-2023, 02:45 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  I dont have 3 edmw account. I am not tiongxim and coutinho also. I use reddit but dont have that tag

清者自清吧~