In the coming months STI will rise and take out the 2007 high...

Putin next step is to burn Kimchua

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-01-13-49-29.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-01-13-54-37.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-01-13-57-56.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-01-14-09-14.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-01-14-13-46.png]

This is the last shot from the Great reset after she has died
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-01-14-22-13.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-01-14-17-06.png]

(09-11-2021, 09:21 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Hong Fok.

STI index as predicted by Sgbuffett really gone up to 3400 points, can it go up to 4000 points ? another six months' time?

yes yes
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-01-17-01-16.png]

[Image: CF11763-A-74-F8-41-F3-92-B0-8119-FEB6243-C.jpg]

(01-04-2022, 04:42 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  STI index as predicted by Sgbuffett really gone up to 3400 points, can it go up to 4000 points ? another six months' time?

I only said it will take out old high.

But that's about it. There is very little room for growth in our companies only selected stocks in semi con can scale ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Look at this STI since the Financial crisis.
We has a 2 crushing selloff in 2015/16 and 2020.

2015 later saw collapse of oil and commodity until last 6 months. At the same time Hospitality, travel, retail, went down because of covid. Banks went down because of low interest rates and property held down by govt regulation and migration stoppage. Many of these negative  factors are reversing.

ALL will be in a simultaneous recovery firing up all stocks across sectors which Singapore economy is in. The all tine high is just 7% away. 

When we take it out it would have been 16yrs since the last high....

[Image: Vdlc8EL.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Not sure if STI has already bottomed as there is no data available for such indication. The US's data appears to suggest the US stocks have not hit the bottom yet. Good to move cautiously.

(01-04-2022, 06:41 PM)revealer Wrote:  Not sure if STI has already bottomed as there is no data available for such indication.  The US's data appears to suggest the US stocks have not hit the bottom yet.  Good to move cautiously.

How could STI have bottomed when it's just around 7% away from all time high? I don't think u need data to see that?

(01-04-2022, 08:27 PM)setiap Wrote:  Are there any stocks listed in SGX that still can buy at current price??!

I have a $130,000 Fixed Deposit  that will mature on 6th of APRIL next wednesday and seems so many stocks listed in SGX had already  soooo much these past few months.

I don't intend to put into SSB anymore becos I already have $115,000 deposited into Singapore Savings Bonds.

Are there any stocks listed in SGX that still can buy at current price next week??!

At Current high of 3419 I won’t long best to wait n see  Big Grin

STI is hopeless.. You see good companies delisting, and hopeless companies listed..

What future does it has.. US or HK market have better prospect companies to invest.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(01-04-2022, 11:05 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  STI is hopeless.. You see good companies delisting, and hopeless companies listed..

What future does it has.. US or HK market have better prospect companies to invest.

If can get 2.7% I will Cheong FD good enough for me  Big Grin

(15-10-2021, 06:18 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Buy HongKong and Bursa. STI no good..given our 4G leadship who tends to capsize the boat.

China's Covid resurgence is part of the reason. 

Oil prices plummeted. ☆ 》 Crude prices fell back drastically in the beginning of this week, dropping more than 27% below recent highs to less than $100 a barrel

(02-04-2022, 12:47 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  China's Covid resurgence is part of the reason. 

Oil prices plummeted. ☆ 》 Crude prices fell back drastically in the beginning of this week, dropping more than 27% below recent highs to less than $100 a barrel
28-Dec-2013 19:01
STI to cross 3000 boosted by long-term investors > > > delisting, going going n....(delisted)

(02-04-2022, 12:52 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  28-Dec-2013 19:01
STI to cross 3000 boosted by long-term investors > > > delisting, going going n....(delisted)

STI is.. last three years see no good companies listing, and watch hopeless companies listing.

What future does it has. STI...3,000 - 28-Dec-2013 19:01

(01-04-2022, 08:27 PM)setiap Wrote:  Are there any stocks listed in SGX that still can buy at current price??!

I have a $130,000 Fixed Deposit  that will mature on 6th of APRIL next wednesday and seems so many stocks listed in SGX had already  soooo much these past few months.

I don't intend to put into SSB anymore becos I already have $115,000 deposited into Singapore Savings Bonds.

Are there any stocks listed in SGX that still can buy at current price next week??!

Becareful this is the seow kow johnny who will keep on spamming vulgarities Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Vulgar kee siao kau trying to act normal.  

Did you forget your password to portaly’s account? Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(02-04-2022, 12:52 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  28-Dec-2013 19:01
Still waiting and waiting  Thinking wait to cross 4,000 mark.

(16-04-2022, 07:18 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Becareful this is the seow kow johnny who will keep on spamming vulgarities Big Grin
Really felt so unfortunate for him.  Has covid caused 
these to happen to him?  He shd go for some kind of mental treatment.  Hope he is well.

(01-04-2022, 11:05 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  STI is hopeless.. You see good companies delisting, and hopeless companies listed..

STI is not hopeless.

Over the years it has many changes and slowly companies like SIA and Semb marine were taken out

1. It has a good mix of commodity energy stocks like Wilma, Keppel that will be ee fit from rise of oil.

2. It now has reits which 
will benefit from opening up and rentals going up due to inflation.

3. There are still loser companies like SingTel but these have fallen so much the weightage is less important.

When I started this thread STI ETF had 4% dividends yield and PE of around 15 or lower. This numbers mean we can lock on to around 7% return when STI was 3100. Now it has gone up the return will be slightly lower. 7% is not bad and you don't have currency risk of overseas market. The alternative is S&P500 but valuations are very high so you cannot get returns of the past 10yrs.

People are disinterested in something because 1. They look at rear view mirror 2. They only get interested after it goes up. Then they want to go all in.

The normal human mind thinking and behavior does not lead to winning on the stock market.

Yes. But cannot tell you.

(16-04-2022, 01:53 PM)setiap Wrote:  I have altogether $245,000 ($130,000 in FD and $115,000 in SSB)!

But this very low-income penniless total loser scum dog have no money!

you are a crazy retarded mentally-sick balless coward scum bastar-d mad dog!

you go die now!

you this covid-stricken PRC-hater mad dog go die now!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute wh-ore mother and also fu-cked all your pro-stitute w-hore female family members until they all died!

And you this bas-tard scum total loser poor pathetic dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you this bas-tard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

看你人笨就是笨 还是别买股 买个两三个棺材给你家人比较好。 ha

(16-04-2022, 01:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  STI is not hopeless.

Over the years it has many changes and slowly companies like SIA and Semb marine were taken out

1. It has a good mix of commodity energy stocks like Wilma, Keppel that will be ee fit from rise of oil.

2. It now has reits which 
will benefit from opening up and rentals going up due to inflation.

3. There are still loser companies like SingTel but these have fallen so much the weightage is less important.

When I started this thread STI ETF had 4% dividends yield and PE of around 15 or lower. This numbers mean we can lock on to around 7% return when STI was 3100. Now it has gone up the return will be slightly lower. 7% is not bad and you don't have currency risk of overseas market. The alternative is S&P500 but valuations are very high so you cannot get returns of the past 10yrs.

People are disinterested in something because 1. They look at rear view mirror 2. They only get interested after it goes up. Then they want to go all in.

The normal human mind thinking and behavior does not lead to winning on the stock market.
And when are those companies that you mentioned listed??

Apart from GLC which are forced to list in SGX, what other creditable companies has listed in SGX in last 5 years?? 1 hand can count..

How many creditable companies has delist in SGX?? At least more than 1 hand can count...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(09-11-2021, 09:21 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Hong Fok.
Up 50%

[Image: 4vObl7I.jpg]

(20-04-2022, 11:13 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Up 50%

[Image: 4vObl7I.jpg]

Very high vol

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...m-april-26

3 Gigantic bubbles.
Which one will burst first?
US stock market(Fed panic liao)
China property market(Big developer bankrupt)
Japan Bond market.(Abe Run road)

Better avoid at all cause related to these 3 bubbles. Rotfl
I learn I Ching one hor, I can see clearly hor.

Last round drop, I already guessed correctly was disease.

This round is which one, let you guess?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"