In the coming months STI will rise and take out the 2007 high...

The Singapore market was so ignored and disregarded it spent 14 years without hitting a new high.

The relative valuation vs  other markets is just too large...this is the same for HK market...just the hint of earnings recovery will drive the Singapore market up very quickly.

If you look atvthe 2007 run up to the peak it was rapid taking a few months.

The global markets is now in a sweet spot with the Evergrande failing to generate a much feared  implosion and the Fed softening it's stance.

[Image: WT1upDf.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(14-10-2021, 08:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The Singapore market was so ignored and disregarded it spent 14 years without hitting a new high.

The relative valuation vs  other markets is just too large...this is the same for HK market...just the hint of earnings recovery will drive the Singapore market up very quickly.

The global markets is now in a sweet spot with the Evergrande failing to generate a much feared  implosion and the Fed softening it's stance.

Lj

(14-10-2021, 08:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The Singapore market was so ignored and disregarded it spent 14 years without hitting a new high.

Not far from 2007 high. Yes will likely have chance to rise above that but for most stocks wise likely just a 10% or lesser up move. Quite pointless to lock in money with Sti stocks when Hsi stocks has much better valuation and potential

Only if Joe got his 5.5T USD for his Pay to play fiasco.
He was given until the 18 to pay up.
He is now beri ORsim and Hiong.

[Image: Screenshot-2021-10-14-at-23-05-08-Weekly...ulford.png]

SGX and the local bourse has been an abysmal total failure all these years. Good thing Bocker kicked the bucket soon after he left.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Buy HongKong and Bursa. STI no good..given our 4G leadship who tends to capsize the boat.

On 23 March 2020 I purchased the STI ETF for the first time in my investment journey.

The STI is now poise to break out of its trading range and head for the 2007 highs in coming months.

Why? Here are some of the reasons
1. Interest rate now is lower than in 2007...
2. Property prices have reached new highs and property developer stocks are now at bargain basement will soon announce record profits
3. Energy, off shore activity is ramping up.
4. As travel ramps up hospitality related stocks recover.
5. Singapore market has been under invested by international money...but hot markets like US and Nasdaq are getting too hot so money will flow to the east Asia where stocks are cheap.
6. Many stocks on the STI index shows a technical uptrend that is ready for more upside.

[Image: YqfYyYO.png]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(16-10-2021, 05:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: YqfYyYO.png]

Upup away; Sgbuffett 💕

(16-10-2021, 05:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  On 23 March 2020 I purchased the STI ETF for the first time in my investment journey.

The STI is now poise to break out of its trading range and head for the 2007 highs in coming months.

Why? Here are some of the reasons
1. Interest rate now is lower than in 2007...
2. Property prices have reached new highs and property developer stocks are now at bargain basement will soon announce record profits
3. Energy, off shore activity is ramping up.
4. As travel ramps up hospitality related stocks recover.
5. Singapore market has been under invested by international money...but hot markets like US and Nasdaq are getting too hot so money will flow to the east Asia where stocks are cheap.
6. Many stocks on the STI index shows a technical uptrend that is ready for more upside.

[Image: YqfYyYO.png]

Can look at ISDN, been hold down after result for very long. Hit 60c previous low

(16-10-2021, 03:46 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Can look at ISDN, been hold down after result for very long. Hit 60c previous low

All will be carried up by the wind heading north....no need to worry about individual stocks.

Market will go from hesitant to euphoric...everyday it will open tentative in the morning and be swept up by large gains I  HK market.

Post inflation fears post Evergrande...post Chjna tech clampdown...we are in the sweetest period for a big rally

[Image: 50gGShs.jpg]

(20-10-2021, 08:38 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  All will be carried up by the wind heading north....no need to worry about individual stocks.

Bro., I like your optimism....wished the STI will cheong upwards, and  my many stocks too will be riding high...... Clapping

(20-10-2021, 08:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Market will go from hesitant to euphoric...everyday it will open tentative in the morning and be swept up by large gains I  HK market.

Post inflation fears post Evergrande...post Chjna tech clampdown...we are in the sweetest period for a big rally

[Image: 50gGShs.jpg]

Sti has too many lousy stocks where people avoid. Only a few selected like Kepple Sembcorp will run which they already did and pretty much done. Don’t see any much upside
[+] 1 user Likes Zannn's post

(20-10-2021, 02:38 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Sti has too many lousy stocks where people avoid. Only a few selected like Kepple Sembcorp will run which they already did and pretty much done. Don’t see any much upside

1. The STI is now has more REITs which are going up.
2. The energy sector Keppel and Semb has alot of upside ... Investors should consider buying these.
3. Property devslopers listed are undervalued given residential property is at all time high and their debts are at lowest interest rates.

We just need a short period without bad news ...Evergrande moving to rear view is creating this window during which STI can fly up to new highs.

(25-10-2021, 08:05 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  1. The STI is now has more REITs which are going up.
2. The energy sector Keppel and Semb has alot of upside ... Investors should consider buying these.
3. Property devslopers listed are undervalued given residential property is at all time high and their debts are at lowest interest rates.

We just need a short period without bad news ...Evergrande moving to rear view is creating this window during which STI can fly up to new highs.

U trying to sell your sembmarine koyok again. Never learn your lesson.  Rotfl

(25-10-2021, 08:10 AM)winbig Wrote:  U trying to sell your sembmarine koyok again. Never learn your lesson.  Rotfl

Semb marine is just one of the stocks I owned and I have already sold it some time back.

Nobody is right 100%.

(25-10-2021, 08:28 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Semb marine is just one of the stocks I owned and I have already sold it some time back.

Nobody is right 100%.

Bro., I hope you are right in saying that STI will hit a new high.... Clapping

(25-10-2021, 08:35 AM)debono Wrote:  Bro., I hope you are right in saying that STI will hit a new high.... Clapping

I just see the ingredients are all there and now the technicals in place ...my view is it is likely to happen.

Once it pushes a bit higher from here ...it will bring back some confidence and attract buying.

The last 1yr performance is not to shabby....something like 37% rise from lows of march 2021.

[Image: uS7KjdY.jpg]

(25-10-2021, 08:35 AM)debono Wrote:  Bro., I hope you are right in saying that STI will hit a new high.... Clapping

I just see the ingredients are all there and now the technicals in place ...my view is it is likely to happen.

Once it pushes a bit higher from here ...it will bring back some confidence and attract buying.

The last 1yr performance is not to shabby....something like 37% rise from lows of march 2021...3 key parts of STI..Reits, Energy and property    all have potential to move higher.

[Image: uS7KjdY.jpg]

STI index now 3269.

It will cross 3300 in coming days.

After that another 12% will take it to new highs.

I expect property counters to lead this rally. Why.

Property prices is at all time high it make no sense for the property stocks to keep sleeping at massive discounts to book value.

Govt measures also mean the prices are sustainable.

Property is prime beneficiary of low interest rates which has 2 sides, it lowers the cost of debt for developers and create demand at a higher price point .

I am looking closely at property counters.

(09-11-2021, 09:14 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  STI index now 3269.

It will cross 3300 in coming days.

After that another 12% will take it to new highs.

I expect property counters to lead this rally. Why.

Property prices is at all time high it make no sense for the property stocks to keep sleeping at massive discounts to book value.

Govt measures also mean the prices are sustainable.

Property is prime beneficiary of low interest rates which has 2 sides, it lowers the cost of debt for developers and create demand at a higher price point .

I am looking closely at property counters.

Hong Fok.

(09-11-2021, 09:21 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Hong Fok.

Ho Bee....don't need too many.
Just 2 ...right now safe as they have not surged.

(09-11-2021, 10:13 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Ho Bee....don't need too many.
Just 2 ...right now safe as they have not surged.

HF, HB which one better bet?

(09-11-2021, 10:29 AM)Zannn Wrote:  HF, HB which one better bet?

Both are okay ...I can't tell which is better.

Continues to post pandemic high.

Will take out previous historic highs

I tell you all not to play in a certain way that will keep missing the boat right?

5000 point coming ah....banks 80dollar...Kepplcorp 15dollar...Singtel 8dollar

Hope the Super Terrible Index will do better this decade.

(09-11-2021, 09:21 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Hong Fok.

Critical 875 to break