India may become the third largest economy by 2030, overtaking Japan and Germany

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/01/india-to...-2030.html

no use what...............just like China become biggest also no use..............

the products they manufacture are mostly belonging to foreign companies...............

products made in Japan and Germany are from local companies with higher profits..........

Selling cow gas?

LOL BS TO MAX

(04-12-2022, 09:35 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Selling cow gas?

Ger face high energy cost, while Jap face high energy cost, lesser products that command high value and yen depreciation.
So it is possible to overtake, but if to do by 2030 will need Ind must at least come out few home version of Pfizer drugs, 
google search engine, DB oracle, Nike sport wear, Clavin Klevin Perfume.  Rolleyes

It depends on how they cap Russian energy resource prices. Germany and Japan rely on it to power their economies. Unless there are new alternatives, India will overtake at a much fast time.

Indians are best in self-praising

(04-12-2022, 12:22 PM)theold Wrote:  It depends on how they cap Russian energy resource prices. Germany and Japan rely on it to power their economies. Unless there are new alternatives, India will overtake at a much fast time.

How can India overtake the energy prices for Germany and Japan.......? Thinking

their human sai output is lumber wan

By 2030 will India have toilets?

I read in 2010 that India will surpass China's economy by 2020 but now becomes third largest by 2030. I think it must be wet dream. ..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(04-12-2022, 01:20 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I read in 2010 that India will surpass China's economy by 2020 but now becomes third largest by 2030. I think it must be wet dream. ..... Rolleyes

It is an impossible dream,....... Rotfl Laughing