India wants CECA agreements everywhere

Receive plenty of money from remittances and export its massive unemployment problem.

You don't see any other country in the world demanding the export of professionals and labourers as an essential part of trade agreements.  Not China, nor Indonesia, nor Malaysia, etc yet India insists on it.

https://thewire.in/economy/how-india-mad...ing-labour

My office has a 2nd GEN CECA- So problematic!

Just because his father came here as IT Professional

The daughter can be exempted from NS

When she was without a job, she says PAP Owes her a Living

Then we offered her a job, she made so much noise wanting to WFH from India!

After she was sacked because she is too lazy, she complained to the MD.

Such a pain in our Ass!!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(15-04-2024, 06:20 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Receive plenty of money from remittances and export its massive unemployment problem. You don't any other country in the world demanding the export of professionals and labourers as an essential part of trade agreements.  Not China, nor Indonesia, nor Malaysia, etc yet India insists on it.

Why is S'pore helping India absorb its unemployed citizens when so many S'poreans are underemployed and unemployed?

The smell of shit hits you the moment you exit from the airport in India. No wonder Indians are so desperate to get out of their own country.  

(15-04-2024, 06:50 PM)Ola Wrote:  My office has a 2nd GEN CECA- So problematic!

Such a pain in our Ass!!
To be fair, this happens to all races lah.

Cannot work, sack loh. If not unfair to the rest.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(15-04-2024, 06:50 PM)Ola Wrote:  My office has a 2nd GEN CECA- So problematic!

Such a pain in our Ass!!
To be fair, this happens to all races lah.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

Indians will risk life and limb to get out of their country. They are that desperate.

[Image: 56d08e6b2e5265b6008b9dda?width=600&forma...&auto=webp]

(15-04-2024, 06:58 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  To be fair, this happens to all races lah.

But will you dare to demand that you want to WFH from India or China? 

And will you dare to be LAZY ( work given to you and you get other colleagues to do it and go skiving for 4 hours everyday) 

after a job is given to you?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(15-04-2024, 06:55 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Why is S'pore helping India absorb its unemployed citizens when so many S'poreans are underemployed and unemployed?

Because the Men in White are beholden to their new colonial masters India.

(15-04-2024, 09:24 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Because the Men in White are beholden to their new colonial masters India.

Delhi Bank S'pore (DBS)

[Image: Dbs.jpg]

The whole country reeks of faeces

[Image: main-qimg-4b17245e1e117d5b87d8a12c958f4596-lq]

because businesses want a share in cecaland population
so this not so great madafaka head of ceca wants ceca everywhere as one of the conditions

and most importantly cecaland gives US of Arse a good blowjob and thats why they are superb arrogant and demanding to have US of Arse on their side

Remember that movie "Snakes on a Plane"? It is now time for the sequel "Snakes in the Lion City":

[Image: 800px-12_-_The_Mystical_King_Cobra_and_C...orests.jpg]

(15-04-2024, 06:20 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Receive plenty of money from remittances and export its massive unemployment problem.

You don't see any other country in the world demanding the export of professionals and labourers as an essential part of trade agreements.  Not China, nor Indonesia, nor Malaysia, etc yet India insists on it.

Mai kong jiaowei lar you.. 

A lot of healthcare professionals are imported from China, Myanmar and the Philippines. 

There're even architects and engineers from China and Philippines. 

Don't keep checking with your mother whose era was before Singapore even joined the federation. That one already 投胎了。 Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(15-04-2024, 09:40 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Remember that movie "Snakes on a Plane"? It is now time for the sequel "Snakes in the Lion City":

[Image: 800px-12_-_The_Mystical_King_Cobra_and_C...orests.jpg]

Is that your mother? Rolleyes

(15-04-2024, 07:24 PM)Ola Wrote:  But will you dare to demand that you want to WFH from India or China? 

And will you dare to be LAZY ( work given to you and you get other colleagues to do it and go skiving for 4 hours everyday) 

after a job is given to you?

First of all, WFH in Sinkie Land vs JB vs India vs China got diff?? Dun tell me about cost of living.. I am talking only about performance..

But of cost, if you are the only one in the company demanding for that, then you either get it, or you get the letter.

To me, if u demand for something that no one else is having in the company, then better to give u the letter... Give in to this demand, dun know when will the next demand pop up.

(15-04-2024, 06:57 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The smell of shit hits you the moment you exit from the airport in India. No wonder Indians are so desperate to get out of their own country.  

Take a peep out of your aircraft window just before it lands in Mumbai airport and you will see miles of slums surrounding the airport.  And this is supposed to be India's richest and most progressive city!   Rotfl  Sgbutt should take a trip there to see for himself. 

[Image: Mumbai%20Airport%20Slum%203--621x414.jpg]

(15-04-2024, 09:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Mai kong jiaowei lar you.. 

A lot of healthcare professionals are imported from China, Myanmar and the Philippines. 

There're even architects and engineers from China and Philippines. 

Don't keep checking with your mother whose era was before Singapore even joined the federation. That one already 投胎了。 Rolleyes

I know you are upset that I pointed out what a shitty country India is.   Rotfl

There is no CECA agreement with other countries where those countries insist on movement of labour to Singapore.  Those who are hired from other countries and work in Singapore are arranged privately and is NOT enforced by some shitty CECA agreement!

Pundek pukimak CECA like you truly has cow dung in your fugging skull!   Laughing

Looks like the resident lying CECA Oyk got upset with my thread regarding his motherland India.

Mission accomplished!   Rotfl

(15-04-2024, 09:40 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  because businesses want a share in cecaland population
so this not so great madafaka head of ceca wants ceca everywhere as one of the conditions

and most importantly cecaland gives US of Arse a good blowjob and thats why they are superb arrogant and demanding to have US of Arse on their side

What has the MIW and Singapore gained from CECA?

Entire villages of CECAs snatch white collar jobs from locals and the likes of Singtel get fined 1 billion dollars in India LOL!

(15-04-2024, 11:29 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  What has the MIW and Singapore gained from CECA?

Entire villages of CECAs snatch white collar jobs from locals and the likes of Singtel get fined 1 billion dollars in India LOL!

sia will be the next to be fücked by ceca

this fückup nation is slowly selling herself to ceca under the hands of the honourable one

they gain at the expense of citizens wellbeing and livelihood

and do you think they care?

nope

this nation has gone to the dogs

of zero integrity
of zero identity

a smell of shenanigans in the air....

(15-04-2024, 11:22 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  I know you are upset that I pointed out what a shitty country India is.   Rotfl

There is no CECA agreement with other countries where those countries insist on movement of labour to Singapore.  Those who are hired from other countries and work in Singapore are arranged privately and is NOT enforced by some shitty CECA agreement!

Pundek pukimak CECA like you truly has cow dung in your fugging skull!   Laughing

Mahatail TERMINATED contracts between China and your motherland when he became your Prime Minister again.

Why?

The contracts didn't benefit Malaysia because all the workers were from China. They didn't give jobs to jhks. Rolleyes

(16-04-2024, 06:15 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Mahatail TERMINATED contracts between China and your motherland when he became your Prime Minister again.

Why?

The contracts didn't benefit Malaysia because all the workers were from China. They didn't give jobs to jhks. Rolleyes

Your motherland India?   Laughing

What the fug does Mahathir have to do with CECA?

You are fugging going off tangent which is typical when you are cornered and have nothing else to post.  

Fugging pundek pukimak lying scumbag of a CECA.  PTOOI!

(16-04-2024, 01:43 AM)KILLjoy Wrote:  sia will be the next to be fücked by ceca

this fückup nation is slowly selling herself to ceca under the hands of the honourable one

they gain at the expense of citizens wellbeing and livelihood

and do you think they care?

nope

this nation has gone to the dogs

of zero integrity
of zero identity

a smell of shenanigans in the air....

For sure.

That's why CECAs like Oyk are in this forum.  

You know what they say about CECAs and poisonous snakes.   Cool

(16-04-2024, 07:30 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Your motherland India?   Laughing

What the fug does Mahathir have to do with CECA?

You are fugging going off tangent which is typical when you are cornered and have nothing else to post.  

Fugging pundek pukimak lying scumbag of a CECA.  PTOOI!

You asked me which country, and I mentioned China and Malaysia also same same wad. Rolleyes

(16-04-2024, 07:57 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You asked me which country, and I mentioned China and Malaysia also same same wad. Rolleyes

Did Singapore sign any CECA agreement with China and Malaysia?  

Read this again - There is no CECA agreement with other countries where those countries insist on movement of labour to Singapore.

Except for India.

Simi lanjiao comparison.

Pundek like you remains a pundek  Laughing

(15-04-2024, 11:29 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  What has the MIW and Singapore gained from CECA?

I am sure you'd agree that we have a very high proportion of old peepur still breathing in a very young country. 

It shan't be too long before you don't see too many Singaporeans walking about because they are either in nursing homes or inside their own house, bedridden. 

Meanwhile you'd see lots of yang foreigners partying outside. Why? Low TFR. 

There is a desperate need for healthcare workers in horsepeters and nursing homes.. We built NTFH  and KTPH and many many nursing homes to meet the demand. We have the buildings but could not find workers. Why? Low TFR. 

India provided us with a lot of English speaking healthcare workers.  Rolleyes

(16-04-2024, 08:07 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am sure you'd agree that we have a very high proportion of old peepur still breathing in a very young country. 

It shan't be too long before you don't see too many Singaporeans walking about because they are either because they are either in nursing homes or inside their own house, bedridden. 

Meanwhile you'd see lots of yang foreigners partying outside. Why? Low TFR. 

There is a desperate need for healthcare workers in horsepeters and nursing homes.. We built NTFH  and KTPH and many many nursing homes to meet the demand. We have the buildings but could not find workers. Why? Low TFR. 

India provided us with a lot of English speaking healthcare workers.  Rolleyes
Spouting fugging bullshite as always but coming from a CECA like you, that's expected.

Nobody complains if CECAs or any foreigners are in Singapore to fill in blue collar jobs that many locals don't want to touch.

You know very well the fugging issue is CECA pukimaks like you come to Singapore and STEAL white collar jobs.

CECA works in relationship basis and not on business objectivity. My CECA colleague also asked the MD and HR to provide his friend’s daughter ( not his own daughter) for internship when her SMU degree is totally irrelevant and she cannot help nor support us.

She was with us for a year because she could not get a job and after that, she left for Australia.

(16-04-2024, 08:11 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Spouting fugging bullshite as always but coming from a CECA like you, that's expected. Nobody complains if CECAs or any foreigners are in Singapore to fill in blue collar jobs that many locals don't want to touch.  You know very well the fugging issue is CECA pukimaks like you come to Singapore and STEAL white collar jobs.

During my travels around the world, I notice that foreigners from Third World Countries are usually my Uber drivers.  This was the case in Toronto, Vancouver, New York, LA, London, Sydney, Melbourne etc. These migrant workers are in jobs that locals shun. Why is the reverse true in S'pore where white collar locals are displaced by foreigners and have to turn to blue collar work such as driving PHVs and taxis? Why did our own Govt allow this to happen?