Indians not allowed, thank you

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...-thank-you

ABNN must have banged the ATB in the pic 9696

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/a27d2...0e~mv2.jpg

PAP brought in too many CECA

So until they can remove 50% of them

I suppose the auto-response will still be the same

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(23-12-2022, 03:21 PM)Ola Wrote:  PAP brought in too many CECA

They are useless to the society and don't benefits Singaporean at all.
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

This forum allow real sentiments to be heard. You try posting the same sentiments in hardwarezone and see the kekleng kia mods reaction and I think such posts are sanitized. Then everybody thinks all is good with the cecas in this country Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

Majority in SG dun welcome you, yet why so shameless and thick skin still die die wanna come. Why so no shame?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(23-12-2022, 03:59 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  This forum allow real sentiments to be heard.  You try posting the same sentiments in hardwarezone and see the kekleng kia mods reaction and I think such posts are sanitized. Then everybody thinks all is good with the cecas in this country Big Grin

I gave you a like and a rep pt. for your effort............ Clapping Gesti-109
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(23-12-2022, 04:59 PM)debono Wrote:  I gave you a like and a rep pt. for your effort............ Clapping Gesti-109

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(23-12-2022, 03:21 PM)Ola Wrote:  PAP brought in too many CECA

When I was selling my 5-rm unit at Queenstown, a CECA hv interest to buy. I questioned what is his profession, he is not happy. He replied saying what is there got to do with profession for buying my house. I decided not to sell to him saying that I already hv an intended buyer.