Indranee Rajah gives stern reminder after PSP's Leong Mun Wai

Parliament: Indranee Rajah gives stern reminder after PSP's Leong Mun Wai fails to substantiate allegations

Read more šŸ“ https://bit.ly/3GivURo

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Quote:When asked by the Speaker if he had taken Ms Indranee's point, Mr Leong said he had noted it but wanted to ask a question. Mr Tan replied by saying that Parliament was moving to the next item on its agenda.

Typical papayas. A tiger to Ah Leong for not giving a pee sai to Papayas intimidation.
I like his whatever approach.
[+] 4 users Like luncheonmeat's post

This indraĀ neh neh is forever never change its filthy tactics. Must bring this one down the faster, the better.
[+] 3 users Like Gemstar's post

Empty talk.Ā 
Never learn from RK.

(11-01-2022, 08:02 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Typical papayas. A tiger to Ah Leong for not giving a pee sai to Papayas intimidation.
I like his whatever approach.

Will Leong MW beĀ  taken to the committee of Privileges'...?
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

Well ..you pay peanuts and you get monkeys.

Next thing they will say my dick is longer than others

Keep it clean and shoo all the fucking monkeys away...
[+] 1 user Likes keys's post

(11-01-2022, 08:06 PM)debono Wrote:  Will Leong MW beĀ  taken to the committee of Privileges'...?

He's not MP leh.

Tan Chuan Jin is absolutely rude!
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(11-01-2022, 08:04 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This indraĀ neh neh is forever never change its filthy tactics. Must bring this one down the faster, the better.

Your racist post has been recorded.Ā  Good luck.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(11-01-2022, 08:55 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  

[Image: IMG-20220111-210209.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220111-210107.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-01-11-20-59-37-602-com-c...plorer.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-01-11-20-59-07-102-com-c...plorer.jpg]

Contemp look
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

There's no allegation by LMW. He's merely clarifying with the minister on what is being circulated in a Telegram. It could be possible that the teachers are carrying out discrimination despite MOE's directives, maybe because they misunderstood the directives. So LMW has achieved his objectives by making the minister acknowledge that there should be no such discrimination.

Why does he have to substantiate anything?
[+] 7 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(11-01-2022, 09:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  There's no allegation by LMW. He's merely clarifying with the minister on what is being circulated in a Telegram. It could be possible that the teachers are carrying out discrimination despite MOE's directives, maybe because they misunderstood the directives. So LMW has achieved his objectives by making the minister acknowledge that there should be no such discrimination.

It is a PAP MP to fix the opposition MPs, and this had been voiced by PM Lee himself.Ā  How to have a honest and 'clean' debate when one is always being closely monitored....?
[+] 3 users Like debono's post

Time for another COP

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(11-01-2022, 08:41 PM)winbig Wrote:  He's not MP leh.
But he is a NCMP........

(11-01-2022, 08:55 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  

I like how Ah Leong izĀ  unfazed and undeterred byĀ him.Ā  Laughing

Indranee oso making unqualified sweeping statements abt LMW besmirching all MOE teachers when he ony mentioned anĀ anecdote.
[+] 4 users Like luncheonmeat's post

(11-01-2022, 09:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  There's no allegation by LMW. He's merely clarifying with the minister on what is being circulated in a Telegram. It could be possible that the teachers are carrying out discrimination despite MOE's directives, maybe because they misunderstood the directives. So LMW has achieved his objectives by making the minister acknowledge that there should be no such discrimination.

IĀ seeĀ no wrong thatĀ LMW brought up thisĀ issueĀ asĀ heĀ is concernedĀ for allĀ parents.Ā  Every parentsĀ loveĀ theirĀ kidsĀ andĀ they doĀ not wishĀ toĀ seeĀ their kidsĀ sufferedĀ anyĀ hurt.Ā Ā AllĀ theseĀ papayasĀ are merelyĀ makingĀ aĀ mountain out of a molehill.
[+] 4 users Like Gemstar's post

(11-01-2022, 09:47 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  IĀ seeĀ no wrong thatĀ LMW brought up thisĀ issueĀ asĀ heĀ is concernedĀ for allĀ parents.Ā  Every parentsĀ loveĀ theirĀ kidsĀ andĀ they doĀ not wishĀ toĀ seeĀ their kidsĀ sufferedĀ anyĀ hurt.Ā Ā AllĀ theseĀ papayasĀ are merelyĀ makingĀ aĀ mountain out of a molehill.

I agree with your thoughts, and has given you a rep. point......

(11-01-2022, 09:24 PM)debono Wrote:  It is a PAP MP to fix the opposition MPs, and this had been voiced by PM Lee himself.Ā  How to have a honest and 'clean' debate when one is always being closely monitored....?

Instead of fixing the economy, they spend their working time fixing the Oppo and the Ncmp

Laughing
[+] 3 users Like Gstalk's post

(11-01-2022, 10:18 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Instead of fixing the economy, they spend their working time fixing the Oppo and the Ncmp

Yup lor

Quote:Ā  Ā  ā€œ... Government is still bent on the archaic stance of demanding unquestioning and absolute obedience from Singaporeans.ā€ ā€” Leong Mun WaiĀ  Ā 

Absolutely very observant

Laughing
[+] 3 users Like Gstalk's post

(11-01-2022, 09:50 PM)debono Wrote:  I agree with your thoughts, and has given you a rep. point......
ThanksĀ Bro.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

IfĀ LMWĀ raisedĀ andĀ speakĀ upĀ on anĀ issue,Ā I believedĀ heĀ will defend hisĀ valid pointsĀ withĀ proof.Ā  Otherwise,Ā he wouldn't hv broughtĀ up thisĀ issue.Ā  HeĀ deservedĀ high praiseĀ asĀ heĀ isĀ undeterredĀ and unfazedĀ by the backgroundĀ voices.Ā Ā ThisĀ isĀ the typeĀ of personĀ thatĀ mostĀ people will duly respect.Ā LMWĀ speaksĀ upĀ forĀ allĀ Singaporeans.Ā Ā AndĀ there areĀ people whoĀ are fearfulĀ of himĀ and willĀ go allĀ way outĀ to bring himĀ down.

https://youtu.be/sdePILxqmWI

Instead of getting thing right, she gives stern reminder?

What if it is really the case?
They got the resources and shd verify it before giving stern reminder.

ā€œBe who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

It is never right to have a partial Speaker of Parliament.Ā  Australiaā€™s Speaker of the HouseĀ gave Scott Morrison a dressing down when he didnā€™t observe protocol and ignored a question.Ā  That should be the way. Ā BeĀ impartial, and be seen to be impartial.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-ne...time-video

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

It's right for LMW to raise any issues that is of concern and the relevant minister to address it. There is no smoke without fire. If MOE lazy to investigate, CCS can just issue a directive that teachers should not discriminate unvax student. Simple. It's very bad of Indranee to stop any feedbacK.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

[Image: IMG-20220112-080235.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220112-080027.jpg]
äø‹äø‰ē™½ēš„ēœ¼ē›
äøŖę€§é˜“é™© ,ę¬¢é¢†åƼ和驾驭别äŗŗ
åœØ巄作äøŠå‹¤å„‹åˆåˆ»č‹¦ļ¼Œčƒ½äøŗäŗ†ē›®ę ‡č€Œäøęƒœäø€åˆ‡ä»£,äøę‡‚å¾—å…³åæƒåˆ«äŗŗ态äøę‡‚å¾—ē…§é”¾åˆ«äŗŗ.

https://youtu.be/byXKpRKc-Jo
Video 

This LMW can rephrase it by requesting the relevant ministry to verify the anecdote instead of assuming the telegram grp anecdote is true

That should be the way to put a point across and get the ministry to do work to verify instead of having the house requesting him to substantiate by i guess the manner he put the anecdote across

[Image: IMG-20220112-081604.jpg]