Investors favor Japan's rising sun vs China's fading star

https://www.reuters.com/markets/investor...023-05-18/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Looks like Nikkei Index will rise to new highs as Japanese economy strengthens while China slows

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(19-05-2023, 07:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.reuters.com/markets/investor...023-05-18/
The Yen is weak while the Yuan is strong & stable! 

Well time will tell ...
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

nudie

https://www.yicaiglobal.com/news/2023051...st-quarter

The west trying so hard to ensure that Japan, Russia and China doubt each other. If these 3 combine, the global balance will tilt. Too bad the 变天 very hard to come by...

https://www.reuters.com/world/japan-laun...023-03-07/

I don't know why people have to post irrelevant rubbish.

The article states global investors prefer Japan. This is just a statement of fact as one can see Nikkei hitting new highs while China stocks slumps.

It is merely stating the facts.

(19-05-2023, 07:22 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  dey thambi, you long China fading star stocks 3 years ago, big mistake

now you must redeem your mistake

by cutting you China stocks

and switch to Japan rising star stocks

just do it, now, today!

Sgbuffett cut the only strong performing China stock BYD and keep the rest of falling stocks. How?

I don't know why people read so much into this. Stock market buoyancy does not necessarily equate to a good economy.

Investors are simply looking for cheaper markets all the time. This time it's Japan, last time was India and next time will be back to China. What's the big deal?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Angmo "investors" have been favouring India for decades! They pushed up India's stock market, created the bubble and huat big big! Then, they left! 

Now they are trying to do the same to huat from Japan stock market!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(19-05-2023, 07:19 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Looks like Nikkei Index will rise to new highs as Japanese economy strengthens while China slows

Your way of looking is just one dimension, stock market.

Biz conditions and infrastructure are more important because those are long term play. Stock market are credit played by big players and fund.

They always lure the masses to come up and dump the bags..later. This is the west operandi...

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

WB bought TSMC, pushed up the price, then dumped! Pumped and dumped! 

Now he is trying to do the same with Japenis market!

Big players' game! You can get some scrumps if you are able to ride their wave and get out on time?
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Most self proclaimed "financial experts, gurus, masters, geniuses.." are actually half bucket water only

Third world china is already fading and dying. Ah tiongs have no jobs and are very poor.

Cult leader xi very desperate that's why go USA to beg them for help. Really sad and pathetic.

Japan is rising while third world china is becoming the sick man of asia. First slave to ang moh russian, now slave to USA.

(17-11-2023, 04:30 PM)Purikura Wrote:  Third world china is already fading and dying. Ah tiongs have no jobs and are very poor.

Cult leader xi very desperate that's why go USA to beg them for help. Really sad and pathetic.

Japan is rising while third world china is becoming the sick man of asia. First slave to ang moh russian, now slave to USA.

Shouldn't u put fireworks at mbs over weekends? I am thrilled for u Big Grin

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

Some lickers are so happy to see China lose, even if it is fake! See who will have the last laugh!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 2 users Like Fit's post

Very xia sway ppl
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

If you invest in Japan stock market in May, till now, forget about any capital gain, you would have lost close to 10% due to forex exchange.

Ignore List: Oyk

Jp cannot be rising when they have no major inventions
or hold no leadership in any crucial technology.
Also a depreciating yen cannot stem the damage caused by inflation,
and already shown when they deem to lose third biggest economy title
by end of this year to De.

so reuters is openly tcss, must give them credit to have thick skin.

Actually there is no need to argue since this thread is posted Nikkei is up 5% and Shanghai is down 2%.

The article just says international investors prefer Japan over China which is just a fact as issues surrounding geopolitics and China economic issues like slipping property sector cause investors to exit China.

[Image: GtEw55A.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20231118-193318-Chrome.jpg]

Data and chart don't cheat, but are often used to cheat

(18-11-2023, 07:37 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20231118-193318-Chrome.jpg]

Data and chart don't cheat, but are often used to cheat

The article was from 6months ago so we have to use a chart that start 6 months ago....

The article did not say it international investors have always preferred Japan..they said international investors prefer Japan 6 months ago.

Understand?

(18-11-2023, 09:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The article was from 6months ago so we have to use a chart that start 6 months ago....

The article did not say it international investors have always preferred Japan..they said international investors prefer Japan 6 months ago.

Understand?

[Image: Screenshot-20231117-213812-You-Tube.jpg]

here's another one. Do you understand what's going on before spewing yr nonsense?