Iris Koh Now Crowdfunding for Her Legal Fees & Explains Why She Was Hospitalised

Iris Koh Now Crowdfunding for Her Legal Fees & Explains Why She Was Hospitalised

👉🏻 https://goodyfeed.com/iris-koh-now-crowdfunding/amp/

For more informative & entertaining contents, follow @goodyfeedsg

Vendshare Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

The govt cannot go after her for "wrong opinions" as it is just opinions. The govt cannot go after her for "bad science" there is plenty out their produced by scientists and debate on vaccine side effects are still ongoing and being investigated. ..what is left is the main charge of conspiring to cheat MOH on vaccine results.

For her followers that is not a problem because they see themselves victim of govt pressures and mandate and fear for their lives and jobs so they feel they have no choice ...and are morally correct .

That is their perspective of things. Why else would they go through such extent.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(10-02-2022, 08:09 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The govt cannot go after her for "wrong opinions" as it is just opinions. The govt cannot go after her for "bad science" there is plenty out their produced by scientists and debate on vaccine side effects are still ongoing and being investigated.  ..what is left is the main charge of conspiring to cheat MOH on vaccine results.

For her followers that is not a problem because they see themselves victim of govt pressures and mandate and fear for their lives and jobs so they feel they have no choice ...and are morally correct .

That is their perspective of things. Why else would they go through such extent.

But it is wrong to ask people to refrain from taking the booster vaccines.  If she does not want to be vaccinated then she does it herself.  Don't ask others to jam the hotline for queries on the vaccination information and status.......
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(10-02-2022, 08:16 AM)debono Wrote:  But it is wrong to ask people to refrain from taking the booster vaccines.  If she does not want to be vaccinated then she does it herself.  Don't ask others to jam the hotline for queries on the vaccination information and status.......

It is not wrong to try to save others from damaging their long term health...

It is worng to ask people to jam hotline ...she apologized and is not charged for that. Nobody is perfect  govt also at one time ask people not to wear mask.

That is her side of story ....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(10-02-2022, 08:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It is not wrong to try to save others from damaging their long term health...

It is worng to ask people to jam hotline ...she apologized and is not charged for that. Nobody is perfect  govt also at one time ask people not to wear mask.

There are 2 parts to this, morally and legally.

Is it morally wrong to ask people to jam hotline, maybe. Is it more wrong as vehicle not giving way to ambulance with siren on? Depend on individual.. But is it legally wrong?

We need to remember that she is now being charged and deem as legally wrong, which to me seem strange.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(10-02-2022, 08:36 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  There are 2 parts to this, morally and legally.

Is it morally wrong to ask people to jam hotline, maybe. Is it more wrong as vehicle not giving way to ambulance with siren on? Depend on individual.. But is it legally wrong?

We need to remember that she is now being charged and deem as legally wrong, which to me seem strange.

If I am not wrong.

Her strategy us to play victim, gain moral high ground and fight govt.

Remember she was "just" a music teacher before this. The givt martyr her.

The govt was putting a lot of pressure on vaccine hesitant people. The govt at some point lost patient and measures endangered the jobs and livelihood of these pple. In the end the people felt they had no choice but to go for the vaccination but they were unwilling at best.

Vaccine hesitancy is estimated at 30% of the population...that is why in many countries the vaccination rate stop at 60-80%. But in Singapore the govt pushed it up to 98% by using certain measures. 

This is not a "small issue" as you think... there are massive protests in various countries over vaccine mandate and govt pressure on people. In Canada, the PM had to flee capital over mass protests.

I believe the govt alienated a big group of citizens with what it did and later if tye vaccines have some hidden side effects or problem...the govt will lose all credibility for pushing so hard

I have said I am pro vaccination. However, the way it is done by the sg govt may not be right. Basically they simply use pressure..

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Its about 'life' not personal prospective.

There is no right and wrong to be vaccinated or not. Govt also can't tell you pzifer or sinovax is safe to use as their science is based on data. They need probably at least 10 years of data to truthfully know given all the vaccines are new.

But the problem here is this wuhan virus , everyone going to meet it, sooner or later even Xi JinPing so matter how well he is shielded.

So the calculation is which has higher chance of mortality or damage to your health. The side effect of vaccine, if any, may be 20 years later and its probability may not be higher than 5% and may only affect a small demographic.

This wuhan virus we already know will make you sick immediately, some mild, some severe. But what is the side effect of covid long? How is the virus working behind the scene to destroy you slowly even if you are infected and still feel well?

So clearly the danger from wuhan virus is more than the vaccines at present time.

So now you know why Xi JinPing doesn't dare to leave China for more than 2 years? He is scared without the army of human protective shield around him.
[+] 1 user Likes maikyah's post

(10-02-2022, 08:58 AM)Migrant Wrote:  Its about 'life' not personal prospective.

Death rate is just 0.02%, Cancer is much higher

What life you talk about?

(10-02-2022, 08:53 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If I am not wrong.

Her strategy us to play victim, gain moral high ground and fight govt.

Remember she was "just" a music teacher before this. The givt martyr her.

The govt was putting a lot of pressure on vaccine hesitant people. The govt at some point lost patient and measures endangered the jobs and livelihood of these pple. In the end the people felt they had no choice but to go for the vaccination but they were unwilling at best.

Vaccine hesitancy is estimated at 30% of the population...that is why in many countries the vaccination rate stop at 60-80%. But in Singapore the govt pushed it up to 98% by using certain measures. 

This is not a "small issue" as you think... there are massive protests in various countries over vaccine mandate and govt pressure on people. In Canada, the PM had to flee capital over mass protests.

I believe the govt alienated a big group of citizens with what it did and later if tye vaccines have some hidden side effects or problem...the govt will lose all credibility for pushing so hard

I have said I am pro vaccination. However, the way it is done by the sg govt may not be right. Basically they simply use pressure..
Yup. We can be pro or against vaccine.

But which side we take shouldn't be demonized. 

Now, the same strategy is slowly used against those not taking booster.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(10-02-2022, 06:40 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Yup. We can be pro or against vaccine.

But which side we take shouldn't be demonized. 

Iris Koh might not be as straight forward as she portray herself, but at least what she say now is what that 4% wanted to say.

(10-02-2022, 08:16 AM)debono Wrote:  But it is wrong to ask people to refrain from taking the booster vaccines.  If she does not want to be vaccinated then she does it herself.  Don't ask others to jam the hotline for queries on the vaccination information and status.......

I was there when she make the zoom speech.
Allow me to share my POV.

Facts
1. MOH calls for a NATIONWIDE feedback
2. Many people couldn't get their questions answered, including me.
3. Iris did not ask people to prank call

If you are MOH director and you ask for NATIONWIDE feedback and do not expect "flooding" of calls then you are really inadequate for the job.
I supposed one can criticize Iris's choice of word "Flooding" instead of perhaps "Response passionately"
But pls bear in mind she didn't ask anybody to flood with nuisance calls or jam up the hotline for fun. 
There were many genuine concerns that MOH failed to address till now.

So now retrospectively, after MOH call for Nationwide Feedback, what has MOH done?
Nothing except to activate media black ops against Iris Koh.
Despicable.
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

(10-02-2022, 08:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It is not wrong to try to save others from damaging their long term health...

I supported her actions becos she is concerned for the overall health of others.