Is boss Debono still alive?

Should we stop working once we have enough to spend for the rest of our lives.  

Personally I don’t find work that meaningful nowadays except to bio sexy meimei with nice titties and smelly meow meow Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

Uncharacteristic of him not to post  Undecided

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(10-06-2022, 06:40 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Should we stop working once we have enough to spend for the rest of our lives.  

Personally I don’t find work that meaningful nowadays except to bio sexy meimei with nice titties and smelly meow meow Big Grin

If u are the type who cannot organize activities to occupy yourself daily, better to work part time.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(10-06-2022, 06:40 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Should we stop working once we have enough to spend for the rest of our lives.  

There was once I worked at a place with only loud aunties. Resigned...no motivation to go to work lah.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(10-06-2022, 07:45 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  There was once I worked at a place with only loud aunties. Resigned...no motivation to go to work lah.

Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(10-06-2022, 07:45 PM)Niubee Wrote:  If u are the type who cannot organize activities to occupy yourself daily, better to work part time.

Take time out to smell the meowmeow, erm I mean the roses Big Grin

(10-06-2022, 07:31 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Uncharacteristic of him not to post  Undecided

Maybe he cannot type? Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(10-06-2022, 08:19 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Maybe he cannot type? Big Grin

Maybe will appear when sumwan surpass his posts record  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

Either he is alive or he is not alive ... logic according to Wong Kan Seng
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(10-06-2022, 08:26 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Either he is alive or he is not alive ... logic according to Wong Kan Seng

Either he has a meow meow or kkj Big Grin

1. Road accident. Died.
2. Heart attack. Died.
3. Stroke. Incapacitated.
4. Lost his life savings through stocks. Suicide
5. Left this forum for edmw just like NotDumb who is now in edmw posting as Dan148

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

i thought debono was still posting some months ?

(11-06-2022, 12:19 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  i thought debono was still posting some months ?

More than 2 months never log in...that’s why bro placebo concerned...

[Image: 0-F555-A25-4-C5-B-471-D-ADDE-063-BE9-E7-CD9-B.png]

check json validator

he'll miss the free 4th dose

(11-06-2022, 11:20 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  More than 2 months never log in...that’s why bro placebo concerned...

[Image: 0-F555-A25-4-C5-B-471-D-ADDE-063-BE9-E7-CD9-B.png]

check json validator

Hope he is well.
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

Many others disappear already

(11-06-2022, 12:46 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Many others disappear already

Yah, getting boring here. I may disappear too or come in once a while.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

The sotong emperor H4H might know whereabouts of sotong brother Debono.

(11-06-2022, 12:46 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Many others disappear already

Soon I will also disappear...perhaps just drop in once in a while after that...or perhaps not.
[+] 2 users Like Ichigo's post

Maybe he is happily up above looking down at us.

Tell her/ him the 5th dose of mRNA is on the way. Maybe she/ he can jump out.

come here for entertainment when free la…else no one makes me laugh Tongueout

BUT no thanks to pro-communism ideology pls. It really puts me off many time.

(11-06-2022, 10:26 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  come here for entertainment when free la…else no one makes me laugh Tongueout

Thanks for entertaining me in the birdie thread. Really enjoyed your posts there.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(11-06-2022, 10:26 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  come here for entertainment when free la…else no one makes me laugh Tongueout

A Chinese communist Singapore will be a very unstable Singapore because of the nature of the geopolitical environment here in SE Asia.

If we become a de facto vassal state of Communist China, it will destabilisie the whole region this part of the world.

For sure, there are Singaporeans AND Malaysians who are pro-CCP who hide behind the veil of "I am only pro-Chinese because I am a Chinese".  They equate loving the CCP and promoting its ideology as loving China. 爱国就要先爱党、

So they obfuscate the two, and some people buy that.

Not all Singaporeans are communists, but they think that being "Chinese", they have to love China, never mind who is in power, who the government is.  They put race before country.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(11-06-2022, 01:13 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  The sotong emperor H4H might know whereabouts of sotong brother Debono.

my friend named his small yacht, Blur Sotong  Big Grin

(11-06-2022, 01:13 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  The sotong emperor H4H might know whereabouts of sotong brother Debono.

Has he migrated to Hardwarezone with h4h?

(11-06-2022, 11:24 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Has he migrated to Hardwarezone with h4h?

why would debono migrate to hwz since he is happy here?

Yes. He he quietly watching from sidelines

(11-06-2022, 12:47 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Yah, getting boring here. I may disappear too or come in once a while.

Must arrange a time of a day when all will gather here to do a roll call. Also I will assign buddy system.

(12-06-2022, 03:47 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  why would debono migrate to hwz since he is happy here?

H4H is a good buddy of debono here and has migrated to HWZ. Pulling the buddy over is a possibility. Some who were here previously like Zhuminqiang, Reiko, Clubbie, Wendychan, H4H are now there and hardly or never visit this forum nowadays.