Is there a natural remedy for Diabetes?

Is it the same as taking Western medicine since even if herbal and natural remedy, you still hv to take for LIFE

This is not what a remedy is, if one has to continue taking the herb for lifetime

Is there any remedy that regress Diabetes permanently and no need to keep taking the herb or natural cure?

I'm asking for my uncle, dont come here and say I kanna Diabetes hor!

I'm strong as an Oak tree!

so far western medicine says no
evevn if there is a way the pharmarcetical co will not release them
is a  many billion revenue for them medicine associated w the=is life long disese

right, it's like what's happening now around the world, even if there're remedies, they won't sell to you

(30-07-2022, 12:51 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Is it the same as taking Western medicine since even if herbal and natural remedy, you still hv to take for LIFE

This is not what a remedy is, if one has to continue taking the herb for lifetime

Is there any remedy that regress Diabetes permanently and no need to keep taking the herb or natural cure?

U won't kanna now but later.  Rotfl

(30-07-2022, 12:51 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Is there any remedy that regress Diabetes permanently and no need to keep taking the herb or natural cure?

Staying in Guangxi Bama, one of China's 长寿乡, seems to have curative effect.

Eg. :

It is found that high blood sugar damages the nerves of the foot causing peripheral neuropathy and also hardens the walls of the arteries leading to narrowing and obstructed blood supply.

Dont Ever reach above stage unknowingly. i mean must take note of toes tissue. once reach this stage means gangrene seeps in.

thats the worst scenario.

personally my sugar level borderline n btw u cant totally avoid sugar too.
so they say if all foods already hv sugar, what do u do? cant dont eat right. so i avoid the extras - cakes, sweet fruits, sugary drinks, n anything unnecessary when my stomach had enuf! thats my take.

Cut down sugar intake and food that is high in carbohydrates. Exercise more often. Just had my blood test recently. Weight reduced by 2 kg and glucose level went down by 15 point.

(30-07-2022, 09:33 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Cut down sugar intake and food that is high in carbohydrates. Exercise more often. Just had my blood test recently. Weight reduced by 2 kg and glucose level went down by 15 point.

What is meant 15 pts?

What glucose test you did?

The most reliable test is the HBA1C test, I was told

(30-07-2022, 12:51 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Is it the same as taking Western medicine since even if herbal and natural remedy, you still hv to take for LIFE

type 1 or 2 diabetes ?

if type 2 = possible to heal thru exercise and certain supplements and diet change.................just need to get body to become more sensitive to insulin...............

if type 1 = then must take insulin since body can't produce it
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(31-07-2022, 10:26 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  type 1 or 2 diabetes ?

if type 2 = possible to heal thru exercise and certain supplements and diet change.................just need to get body to become more sensitive to insulin...............

if type 1 = then must take insulin since body can't produce it
type 2 = possible to heal thru exercise and certain supplements and diet change.................just need to get body to become more sensitive to insulin...............

Can give more details?

Dun wish to substitute one western medicine for some lifelong herbs, which is actually back to square one. And how long to see effect?

(31-07-2022, 10:05 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  What is meant 15 pts?

What glucose test you did?

The most reliable test is the HBA1C test, I was told
The test was done by the lab. The unit indicated in the test report is mg/dL. There is a reference range (70-108). I am poor in Biology, just know how to interpret numbers.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(31-07-2022, 10:36 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  type 2 = possible to heal thru exercise and certain supplements and diet change.................just need to get body to become more sensitive to insulin...............

Can give more details?

Dun wish to substitute one western medicine for some lifelong herbs, which is actually back to square one. And how long to see effect?

Burning for you…. hope you get it

[Image: 933a265d-94c0-4c65-bd31-67cc520800ff-6be5f129.jpg]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(31-07-2022, 11:47 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Burning for you…. hope you get it

[Image: 933a265d-94c0-4c65-bd31-67cc520800ff-6be5f129.jpg]
For your whole family not enough, dun be so cheapskate

magnesium
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJAEqvCQlZ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckdcr-cp9w8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZYXBYAHhN8
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

loose weight has help many recovered. some siad it was due to the fats build up in the organs that disrupted the production of insulin. but really just by losing weight, the body has lesser work to do to maintain it.
i am not dr, just read it from the net.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post