It's not surprising Indians feel singled out. They have long been subjected to racism

(04-05-2023, 11:26 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Where did I say he lied? I said YOU lied. You are Oyk? Your ranjiao bin can make it to be minister?   Rolleyes

(05-05-2023, 02:26 AM)Oyk Wrote:  One was a question. The other an opinion. Why you only read what you want to read ah?  Confused

Your question, which btw is also an opinion, is "Your ranjiao bin can make it to be minister?" and you dare to say this is not an insult?

I hate hypocrites like you. Say one thing but dun have the guts to admit it.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(05-05-2023, 02:21 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Caste does not apply to me because I am a Singaporean and my race is "Han" which is also the race of 92% of the Chinese.

So I don't see how an Indian can pigeons hole me into their caste hierarchy  Big Grin

But I have no right to say anything if they believe in it 

I am amazed that you think you have the right to say you don't tolerate blah blah blah ... anywhere in the world.  Who the eff do you think you are?

In my country, Singapore, we do not cross over to another culture that's being practised by another race. So as an ethnic Han, I mind my own business. I do not comment, and above all, scream "I don't tolerate!!!" what the Malays do, what the Indians do....

You are pushing your luck too far. You think you can hide?

You do know you were pban in edmw right.  Rolleyes

We all know you are a CECA so no need to BS anymore to us, eh? There is no classification of Han as a race in Singapore.

The above posting of yours tells me you are a caste practitioner which is NOT tolerated in Singapore.  Hence fug back to CECAland.

Incorrect - I am not banned in edmw not that it has anything to do with this thread
[+] 3 users Like aiptasia's post

Really a shame of the Han people

(05-05-2023, 03:31 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Your question, which btw is also an opinion, is "Your ranjiao bin can make it to be minister?" and you dare to say this is not an insult?

I hate hypocrites like you. Say one thing but dun have the guts to admit it.

I was complimenting you and you call that an insult?
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(05-05-2023, 07:42 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  We all know you are a CECA so no need to BS anymore to us, eh? There is no classification of Han as a race in Singapore.

The above posting of yours tells me you are a caste practitioner which is NOT tolerated in Singapore.  Hence fug back to CECAland.

Incorrect - I am not banned in edmw not that it has anything to do with this thread

If you think you are a Chinese, try lining up at any Chinese airport at the row for "Chinese" and see what happens...

Now this CECA nonsense of yours. It's about time you watch your language before you get pbanned here. Internal Security is not a fictitious organisation here. Admin will be called up, why he allowed his forum to be used by you to stir with impunity. No other members here dared to post what you did. You think you are special?  Rolleyes

Cry baby appear again. First ask admin to ban other forumers, next threaten police report and now bring up ISD. As if ISD is his father's organization.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

One demented old fart always queued in lanes for "chinese citizens" and kena dragged aways. Until now still duno why
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(05-05-2023, 09:08 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If you think you are a Chinese, try lining up at any Chinese airport at the row for "Chinese" and see what happens...

Now this CECA nonsense of yours. It's about time you watch your language before you get pbanned here. Internal Security is not a fictitious organisation here. Admin will be called up, why he allowed his forum to be used by you to stir with impunity. No other members here dared to post what you did. You think you are special?  Rolleyes

Bro, Not sure what is your agenda here.

Your incessant mindless defense of CECA is not only making you the most hated person in this forum but forcing others to treat CECAs like some protected alien species, creating more enmity and stirring more hatred against them.

Don't be surprised that your might be the one hauled up by ISD for kopi session instead. Wink

[+] 3 users Like lioncityftw's post

(05-05-2023, 11:39 AM)lioncityftw Wrote:  Bro, Not sure what is your agenda here.

Your incessant mindless defense of CECA is not only making you the most hated person in this forum but forcing others to treat CECAs like some protected alien species, creating more enmity and stirring more hatred against them.

Don't be surprised that your might be the one hauled up by ISD for kopi session instead. Wink

Really? Let's see.

Show me where I had " incessant mindless defend CECA" Rolleyes

And I wish to tell it to your face that I was not pbanned in edmw unlike that bugger who kept making use of me to stir CECA.  Rolleyes

they are roaming everywhere on earth
they are the talent of horniness

[Image: 1ee32273d52b42838.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like KILLjoy's post

(05-05-2023, 09:15 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Cry baby appear again. First ask admin to ban other forumers, next threaten police report and now bring up ISD. As if ISD is his father's organization.

Just don't stir race and you would not have to leave edmw and come here.  Rolleyes

Maybe his sil is one
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(05-05-2023, 11:56 AM)KILLjoy Wrote:  they are roaming everywhere on earth
they are the talent of horniness

[Image: 1ee32273d52b42838.jpg]

Not surprising, even their own high court agrees...:

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/repo...is...ge-2846612[Image: Oz8dGiR.jpg]
https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/nati...-madras-hc
https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-styl...-1.2417025
[+] 1 user Likes lioncityftw's post

(05-05-2023, 11:58 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Just don't stir race and you would not have to leave edmw and come here.  Rolleyes

I have never joined any forum except this one. Not intend to join any other in future.  I see you really an old man but behave like a cry baby. You think if you bring up police report or ISD, people will be afraid of you? So childish talk.
[+] 3 users Like Clyde's post

(05-05-2023, 02:29 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You get a thrill from making fun of Christianity. I hope you will repent.  Smile

How can one "repent" when we often see Oyk evangelistic belief online (which he once claim to be "no rocket science"), never mind often the discussion has nothing to do with X'tianity ?

Remember this ?  Rolleyes

(08-08-2022, 10:46 PM)Oyk Wrote:  A lot of people lived before Christ.  Moses, Abraham Solomon, and all the soldiers who died when Moses parted the Red Sea...
Dragon Year is auspicious to the Chinese.  In the End Times, the King of the East will try to destroy God's people.  But he will be defeated.  Which country in the East is a major power?  Cannot be Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Thailand or even Japan right?
It's not rocket science to figure out which country is the Drag On aka Sa Tan. Smile .

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(05-05-2023, 08:59 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I was complimenting you and you call that an insult?

Agree...a compliment or  an insult ? This can be confusing.

So when folks label you a "CECA"  - do you consider that as a later or former ?

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

if your manager is one of them, best option is resign.
i experienced it myself.
mentally and physically stress out.
toxic people.
bipolar people.
sadist!

(05-05-2023, 09:08 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If you think you are a Chinese, try lining up at any Chinese airport at the row for "Chinese" and see what happens...

Huh?  What the fug are you talking about?  Chinese airports? This is Singapore, you dumb CECA

You can take your ISD threats and shove it up your arse.
[+] 3 users Like aiptasia's post

Oyk @ multiversal the CECA CCB will always jump in with EMPTY threats to defend CECAs. I challenge him to show up in person and tell it to my face.
[+] 2 users Like aiptasia's post