Fewer people are going to the movies. Attendance in cities like

#stpotd: Fewer people are going to the movies. Attendance in cities like Singapore is around 70% of what it used to be pre-pandemic, say analysts.

What local cinema operators are doing to win audiences back: https://str.sg/ixeM

Is it more fun to watch a show at the cinema?
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

expensive to watch. lf cost is cheap, many will go.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

(22-11-2023, 06:41 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  expensive to watch. lf cost is cheap, many will go.

yes is v expensive a std ticket is $14 on sat n sun
a couple need to spend >$35 for watching drinks n popcorn

$35/*  can hv a vg gd meal in a food court

or 

movies can be watched on hp or tv
2x in a hawker ctr
[+] 2 users Like talky's post

I used to love hitting the theaters, but with all the restrictions and uncertainties, it's just not the same anymore. That's why I decided to bring the movie magic home and set up an outdoor garden cinema at my place. There's something special about watching movies under the stars, with the crisp night air and the smell of popcorn wafting around. Plus, no need to worry about noisy neighbors or sticky floors. It's become our go-to hangout spot, whether it's a family movie night or a chill evening with friends. And if you're thinking of upgrading your home theater setup, you might wanna check out these LED screen manufacturers in China for some top-notch options.

JB only RM20.00
they all went over to JB

I am a movie lover
However movie tickets are so damn expensive in Singapore I oñlh watch movies when I go to Malaysia

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.