Jialat ! Russia's stranded troops face dying in tanks becoming 40-ton iron freezers

Cold weather also want to fight,,, go take a rest first.

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-11-10-58-16.png]
Z just denote they are after naZi Khazarian Mafia.
Just parking at Ukrainian-Russians village kampong
not neccessary came all the way from Putin house
He just interested to BOM naZi to hell and capture those Biolabs and their servers
ya got dead and tortured children for Baal
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-11-11-07-25.png]
intel 3GD also got remember Evergreen at suez and chinese highway not coincident

(10-03-2022, 09:35 PM)guffaw Wrote:  My goodness see how retard you sound. These vehicle are moving slowly, without the human? Please you need go and jump for being so dumb. And such a long line of vehicle, you mean they all go find hotel during the night and stay there? Goodness how dumb are you?
My goodness see how retard you sound. You mean the vehicle are moving 24 hrs a day?? Please you need go and jump for being so dumb..

As for the long line of vehicle, they don't need hotels, but there are enough empty civilians building to stay.. Goodness how dumb are you?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(11-03-2022, 08:34 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  My goodness see how retard you sound. You mean the vehicle are moving 24 hrs a day?? Please you need go and jump for being so dumb..

As for the long line of vehicle, they don't need hotels, but there are enough empty civilians building to stay.. Goodness how dumb are you?

The more you write, the dumber you have shown.

At night all russian soldiers leave their tank at the highway, go elsewhere to find empty houses, and camp the right there.

Wonderful strategy. Really, so lucky you are a cook in the army.
[+] 2 users Like guffaw's post

(11-03-2022, 08:34 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  My goodness see how retard you sound. You mean the vehicle are moving 24 hrs a day?? Please you need go and jump for being so dumb..

And by the way, since you are so stupid, please go watch band of brothers to see how soldiers fight in winter. They coup up in hotels and fight.... Rotfl

And read, dumbass.  Rotfl

https://www.wionews.com/world/russian-ta...rmy-460975

Laughing
Teach you contrarian thinking

https://www.douyin.com/video/7073669872261025057

(11-03-2022, 09:09 PM)guffaw Wrote:  And by the way, since you are so stupid, please go watch band of brothers to see how soldiers fight in winter. They coup up in hotels and fight.... Rotfl

And read, dumbass.  Rotfl

https://www.wionews.com/world/russian-ta...rmy-460975
And by the way, since you are so stupid, please go watch band of brothers to see how the war is conducted.. They would have bomb the shit of the place until the there is no building left.. Is that what Russia is doing now?? Obviously not.. Most of the buildings are still intact. If not the Ukrainian will be the first to be frozen to death, not the Russian.Rotfl

Dumbass..Rotfl

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(11-03-2022, 08:57 PM)guffaw Wrote:  The more you write, the dumber you have shown.

At night all russian soldiers leave their tank at the highway, go elsewhere to find empty houses, and camp the right there.

The more you write, the dumber you have shown..

Never heard of guard duty at night.. If there is any form of threat that can happen to the tank at the highway (eg air strike), being in the tank or not doesn't reduce the danger.. Same thought, if there is no danger, why can't leave the tank at the highway?

Really, so lucky you are a storeman in the army..

(12-03-2022, 07:23 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  And by the way, since you are so stupid, please go watch band of brothers to see how the war is conducted.. They would have bomb the shit of the place until the there is no building left.. Is that what Russia is doing now?? Obviously not.. Most of the buildings are still intact. If not the Ukrainian will be the first to be frozen to death, not the Russian.Rotfl

Dumbass..Rotfl

You retard, didnt watch news, many places already building crumpled down. Really a retard commie con.

(12-03-2022, 07:27 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  The more you write, the dumber you have shown..

Never heard of guard duty at night.. If there is any form of threat that can happen to the tank at the highway (eg air strike), being in the tank or not doesn't reduce the danger.. Same thought, if there is no danger, why can't leave the tank at the highway?

Gaffark will say must park the Tanks in a Tank park and not block traffic lah. Laughing

(12-03-2022, 07:27 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  The more you write, the dumber you have shown..

Yoy retard, 1 person stay highway, the rest go find empty house to stay. When enemy come, the watchman do what? Go do house call or fight the enemy? 

You dont know what is war time, everyone stay in the vehicle, take turn to look out, how dumb can you be you stupid commie con.

(12-03-2022, 07:43 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Yoy retard, 1 person stay highway, the rest go find empty house to stay. When enemy come, the watchman do what? Go do house call or fight the enemy? 

You dont know what is war time, everyone stay in the vehicle, take turn to look out, how dumb can you be you stupid commie con.

You retard, why only leave 1 person? Why not 10 or 15% of the tank strength do guard duty..

Enemy come, tank can fire at enemy... No need to do house call..

You dont know what is war time, are the tank at the frontline with constant danger, of course not, if not the tanks won't be parking there in the first place and become sitting duck for Ukraine to attack.. How dumb can you be you stupid lame 1450..

(12-03-2022, 08:39 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You retard, why only leave 1 person? Why not 10 or 15% of the tank strength do guard duty..

You dont know what is war time, are the tank at the frontline with constant danger, of course not, if not the tanks won't be parking there in the first place and become sitting duck for Ukraine to attack.. How dumb can you be you stupid lame 1450..

To station 40 miles long without protection is incredible tactical error
unless it meant there is no Ukr forces around to pose decent threat at all.

It could be the case as there are reports it started to move already, inline the main assault to Capital. 
Deaths expected to rise in coming days.

(12-03-2022, 08:58 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  To station 40 miles long without protection is incredible tactical error
unless it meant there is no Ukr forces around to pose decent threat at all.

It could be the case as there are reports it started to move already, inline the main assault to Capital. 
Deaths expected to rise in coming days.
It just mean that Russia is sure Ukraine don't have to weapon to mass destructive the 40 miles long convey in 1 go.. That why dare to make such a tactical move.. But yes, it could be a potential tactical error if Russia misjudged the weapon that Ukraine has.

With the S400, the airspace is iron doméd

Nothing can penetrate

(11-03-2022, 08:57 PM)guffaw Wrote:  The more you write, the dumber you have shown.

Actually some civilians gave them food. 

Secondly Russians have abandon some tanks behind as it is too slow as the main objective is to hit all or most of the strategic positions across Ukraine. 

If can put the road and not destroyed by Ukraine force meant they firmly in control of the place they camp. Only once a while being attack, but rarely any footage of numerous tanks destroyed in same area? None right.

(13-03-2022, 01:24 AM)cf9 Wrote:  Actually some civilians gave them food. 

Secondly Russians have abandon some tanks behind as it is too slow as the main objective is to hit all or most of the strategic positions across Ukraine. 

If can put the road and not destroyed by Ukraine force meant they firmly in control of the place they camp. Only once a while being attack, but rarely any footage of numerous tanks destroyed in same area? None right.

Guffaw is just a storeman in army, plus he is lame and stupid so won't understand what you are trying to explain.

(13-03-2022, 07:32 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Guffaw is just a storeman in army, plus he is lame and stupid so won't understand what you are trying to explain.

The stupid one is you, you look like primary school uneducated dumbfark.

(12-03-2022, 08:39 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You retard, why only leave 1 person? Why not 10 or 15% of the tank strength do guard duty..

You sure is a serial dumbfark, how can the tank fire the gun without the gunner and the loader in the tank? It has been confirm you are just a stupid cook in the army. A tank need gunner and driver, cannot do without anyone. So if the gunner is there only the tank can't drive, if the driver is there only how to fire the gun. When either one is in the house the tank is useless to fight if it is not complete set of crew. 

Please you dumbfark, the more you post the dumber you show. You should just go and jump don't waste oxygen on this earth.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

Ucrane is also largely populated by russian speaking civilians rooting for ah tin to win as they had faced discrimination by the majority..

The tanks r probably in russ controlled area, outside of kiev ...just to frighten dat stupid relensky to surrender.

This AreilC-ass-per is a cook in the army? No wonder he likes to cook up story in his army.... and his postinfpgs like charp chye png cooked in army type,

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 2 users Like YummyKing's post

(13-03-2022, 11:50 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  This AreilC-ass-per is a cook in the army? No wonder he likes to cook up story in his army.... and his postinfpgs like charp chye png cooked in army type,

Ya he like to cook up illogical explanation. But it makes sense, China fan boys, commies, all have low IQ.

(13-03-2022, 12:03 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Ya he like to cook up illogical explanation. But it makes sense, China fan boys, commies, all have low IQ.

Yes make sense... one of their traits is keep repeating the same old stuff again and again. For this Cook ArielC-ass-per even when we agree that he is lame and stupid, he still keeps on repeating, that he wants to be recognised as lame and stupid. So it’s like a standard procedure now, sort of morning call, to call him out as stupid and lame. Then he will be quiet for the day... if not.....

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 2 users Like YummyKing's post

(13-03-2022, 07:58 AM)guffaw Wrote:  The stupid one is you, you look like primary school uneducated dumbfark.

Wah.. now I got a new term.. from cook in army to primary school uneducated.

But the lame stupid here didn't even attend school at all, no wonder is a lame stupid uneducated dumbfark.

(13-03-2022, 12:18 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Yes make sense... one of their traits is keep repeating the same old stuff again and again. For this Cook ArielC-ass-per even when we agree that he is lame and stupid, he still keeps on repeating, that he wants to be recognised as lame and stupid. So it’s like a standard procedure now, sort of morning call, to call him out as stupid and lame. Then he will be quiet for the day... if not.....

Oh.. 1450 is out. One of the 1450 traits is to create a lot of accounts to attack, twisting the facts until even simple facts people also can conned.Look no further than what is happening in Taiwan..

There are a group of lame stupid 1450 and clones out here calling others lame and stupid, so what's new.. They just keep repeating, using different nicks to post, but if you look at the writing style, all from the same person ..

So now it is a standard procedure, sort of last parade, to call these lame stupid, lame stupid..

Then will keep them busy jumping up and down and reply me and eagerly waiting for my next reply.. Too bad I only entertain lame stupid when I am free..

(13-03-2022, 08:01 AM)guffaw Wrote:  You sure is a serial dumbfark, how can the tank fire the gun without the gunner and the loader in the tank? It has been confirm you are just a stupid cook in the army. A tank need gunner and driver, cannot do without anyone. So if the gunner is there only the tank can't drive, if the driver is there only how to fire the gun. When either one is in the house the tank is useless to fight if it is not complete set of crew. 

Please you dumbfark, the more you post the dumber you show. You should just go and jump don't waste oxygen on this earth.

Lame stupid really need people to tell them answers.. 10-15% guard duty, only lame stupid will select all as gunner or all as loader until no tank can function..

Confirm you are only a stupid storeman in army..

Please you dumbfark, the more you post the dumber you show. You should just go and jump don't waste food on this earth.

All kokee kaki goonies leh

(13-03-2022, 08:07 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Lame stupid really need people to tell them answers.. 10-15% guard duty, only lame stupid will select all as gunner or all as loader until no tank can function..

Confirm you are only a stupid storeman in army..

Please you dumbfark, the more you post the dumber you show. You should just go and jump don't waste food on this earth.

Confirm already you are the dumbfark, 10% all gunner look after vehicle, 90% driver go find house to sleep...no need to discuss already. You sure stupid to the 18th level  Rotfl

When enemy come, all tanks stuck there, shitting duck....didnt know you are so dumb to the core one RotflRotflRotflRotflRotflRotflRotfl

One word to describe you...

[Image: 8768700309-957045c698-o.jpg]