Just now someone in Edmw start a Ceca thread saying Ceca don't respect

Just now someone in Edmw start a Ceca thread saying Ceca don't respect others personal spaces. The Ceca thread runs until 2nd pages with thread starter and another user Kenna banned shortly after that bom, the whole thread Kenna deleted.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

KNS EDMW , EDMW than CECA , CECA.

You got spare account to " throw " or not , Give me I go in FARK CECA lor
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Stay in Sgtalk scold ceca lah Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

SG are ruling by CECA now

[+] 2 users Like CHAOS's post

(25-01-2023, 06:25 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  SG are ruling by CECA now

Then we should name our country Indipura............. Laughing nudie
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Stay here and curse ceca don't go there as that is their territory. Curse their parents grandparents etc whole 18 generation
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

It's the truth that cecas dun respect personal space.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(25-01-2023, 07:45 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It's the truth that cecas dun respect personal space.

You see them anywhere Pang sai you get the answers liao ma tio boh ?!!!

(25-01-2023, 09:20 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  You see them anywhere Pang sai you get the answers liao ma tio boh ?!!!

They are into all kinds of act , gang rape , animal rape etc you name it they have it. Don't lose to Japan. Excellent family genes.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

[Image: jaiho-slumdogmillionaire.gif]

CECA in singapore

is like gun shooting in USA

too many FTs

FTs will cause problem to surface slowly

i am not xenophobia

i am telling the truth

it is not just a CECA problem
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(25-01-2023, 10:45 PM)sgh Wrote:  They are into all kinds of act , gang rape , animal rape etc you name it they have it. Don't lose to Japan. Excellent family genes.

japan has aging problem too

you dont see them importing massive FTs 

even FTs got to speak fluent japanese before they can apply for japanese citizen.
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Ottoke is really a piece of shit
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

Not surprising....
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/the-off...st-3743990

[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-15-151754.png]
[Image: screenshot-2023-01-15-151948-png.png]
[Image: screenshot-2023-01-15-152216-png.png]
[Image: Capture.jpg]

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/hwz-dr-...st-3704471
[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-27-000553.png]
[+] 1 user Likes lioncityftw's post

(26-01-2023, 12:50 AM)IndianChief Wrote:  Ottoke is really a piece of shit

loser like you only dare say here. come edmw say lah

He is not a Doctor nor have phd. Gross misrepresentation

(02-02-2023, 09:10 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  He is not a Doctor nor have phd. Gross misrepresentation

And this muddafugger think its okay to misrepresent as long he got a cock n bull backstory to "explain" why he refer to himself as a doctor

there is something i need to voice out..I personally experience here...many times...they are rather no courtesy at all..especially when u give them a seat in public transport whatsoever as if we own them.....so morale of the story dun give way for them..lol..How many of you here encounter similar event..?

(02-02-2023, 09:26 AM)cumonlah Wrote:  there is something i need to voice out..I personally experience here...many times...they are rather no courtesy at all..especially when u give them a seat  in public transport whatsoever as if we own them.....so morale of the story dun give way for them..lol..How many of you here encounter similar event..?

Not sure but people usually thanked me back in the 90s

(25-01-2023, 06:02 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Just now someone in Edmw start a Ceca thread saying Ceca don't respect others personal spaces. The Ceca thread runs until 2nd pages with thread starter and another user Kenna banned shortly after that bom, the whole thread Kenna deleted.

After Lupcheong bom, the Angtehkor account Kenna deleted?

(02-02-2023, 09:15 AM)IndianChief Wrote:  And this muddafugger think its okay to misrepresent as long he got a cock n bull backstory to "explain" why he refer to himself as a doctor

And he dare to warn other from posting misleading information while he pretend to be legit with Dr title

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...s.6191463/