K SHANMUGAM - NSMEN HAVE KEPT S'PORE SAFE FOR YEARS, THANK YOU

K SHANMUGAM - NSMEN HAVE KEPT S'PORE SAFE FOR YEARS, THANK YOU
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=48288

Jobs for FTs 
NS for sinkies  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

Did those NS Men fight a war to defend SG?

Is he talking rubbish to win votes?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(06-05-2022, 07:35 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  K SHANMUGAM - NSMEN HAVE KEPT S'PORE SAFE FOR YEARS, THANK YOU

https://twitter.com/storm4congress/statu...83138?s=21&t=Rf_COD8J9WhLPucyqq7WQA

Feeding our NS men with fake meat will not be forgotten as well.
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

No need to thank me lah. Actually if can dun do NS I won't do it.
[+] 3 users Like Blasterlord2's post

Actually, Thank them is only LIP Service

If sincere, should pay them 50% more allowances instead

[Image: JT-famous-quotes.jpg]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(06-05-2022, 07:38 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Jobs for FTs 
NS for sinkies  Big Grin

Agreed.
2 years wasted in NS.

[+] 2 users Like Hfourhappy's post

(06-05-2022, 07:35 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  K SHANMUGAM - NSMEN HAVE KEPT S'PORE SAFE FOR YEARS, THANK YOU

Where got safe leh?

(07-05-2022, 05:10 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Where got safe leh?

Yup lor everyday here fight there fight

(07-05-2022, 05:05 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Agreed.
2 years wasted in NS.

Small Quadcopters Rule The Battlefield In Ukraine — Which Makes Their Chinese Manufacturers Very Unhappy... Big Grin

thank for what , we cannot choose, if i willing to serve then thank me. save the crap.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

(07-05-2022, 05:10 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Where got safe leh?

He use the world kept, meaning safe but not as safe as the past.
Endure hardship is weaker than in the past
Strategy has also change.
Low birth rate forcing to use PR who have higher chances fleeing during war time.

Waste for you but good jobs for them.. ha

Can you thank us for doing good jobs to make Singapore proud instead?

(07-05-2022, 06:16 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Small Quadcopters Rule The Battlefield In Ukraine — Which Makes Their Chinese Manufacturers Very Unhappy... Big Grin

Our NSF can by teached Quadcopters Rule, used by  in "The Battlefield In Ukraine."

Ownself talk, self-praise and clapped for himself. That’s very funny. Is it getting haywire already?

Actually IAM sad. I don't trust those jabbs given to our soldiers.
what if later they sick and cannot fight.

If you drill into the what sinkie guy put in for NS, vs what they getting back, is a damn lousy deal.

Put in
1. 2 years of service, aka opportunity cost of starting work later
2. 10 years of work/life disruption because need to go reservist, RT etc

Get back
1. Tax rebate ($1000)
2. Subsidize safra membership

Can't think of others. Btw, can buy bto is something for both sinkie guy and gal, so it is not a benefit solely for sinkie guy

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Saf has secret weapons and strategy. Invaders will be in for a shock and a very rapid defeat.

Saying Nsmen keep singapore safe is like saying I everyday go home keep the burglars away.

(08-05-2022, 12:19 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  He use the world kept, meaning safe but not as safe as the past.
Endure hardship is weaker than in the past
Strategy has also change.
Low birth rate forcing to use PR who have higher chances fleeing during war time.

Our small NSF force require Quadcopters Rule...to want their distance from the pivot point (lever arm) is longer, hence a large torque

(08-05-2022, 11:51 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Our small NSF force require Quadcopters Rule...to want their distance from the pivot point (lever arm) is longer, hence a large torque

True but must factor how long can we or our enemy endure as well

(06-05-2022, 11:24 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  No need to thank me lah. Actually if can dun do NS I won't do it.

Forced to do NS and they turn around to act kind with such words. We should force them to work in India for 50 years and tell them Thank You, too.

His gratitude towards locals fall short of giving back 2 years of time and salary in some comparable form like $80k HDB subsidy. I hereby reject his "thank you" and keep it to himself.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(08-05-2022, 05:53 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Forced to do NS and they turn around to act kind with such words. We should force them to work in India for 50 years and tell them Thank You, too.

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

Shan is what rank in ns?

If indeed all ns men are to be honored, each should be given a HDB flat foc. The flat to be used as residential never to be rented out or resale.

Also all ns men to entitle to it and it will not constitute as any of his property count. No property tax also.

If ns men were to defend this land, surely the govt has to give ownership to the ns men.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post