Kelvin : Sorry I introduced you to Hodlnaut, I lost money too

Kelvin : I trusted them because they were Singaporeans.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

According to Kelvin when he interviewed the founder they claimed to always collect collateral for every loan they makes they are very safe.

I really doubt this. The operation is just a ponzi. When money comes it they siphon off to spend on their lifestyle and expenses. Then they patch up the hole by getting more people to join the ponzi.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(12-08-2022, 08:32 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Kelvin : I trusted them because they were Singaporeans.

He trusted them? No lah. He went in because he's greedy. He introduced the company to others because he benefited from referral fees. Something happen now push all the blame to Singaporeans. What a farking hypocrite typical jhk.
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

I like Kelvin’s offbeat humour Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

he's leading many goondos to holland
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

That's the problem when people follow all these halfpast six, unqualified YouTubers.

Here another one apologizing...
https://youtu.be/NzmCbAu8fcM

Nothing to do with being Sporean or not just 2 words: Greed and Fear just like stock market investing. Wonder why in the crypto world can lend/borrow/pay ah long's high interest rates while in the normal world ah long/money changers/you/me still need to get licence for same type of biz. No regulator must be allowed to bail out any of those who invested in crypto space because of their greed. If bail out then first place has to be in the stock markets investors.

will master guru kevin, leong and loo aso do a video with shaky voice and teary eyes one day to say solly like chicken genius? or just disappear?

In its eagerness to make this tiny island a crypto centre, mas allows all sorts of crypto related systems to set up base here. Most of them are just copy cats and so far have we hear of anything solid on BLOCKCHAIN technology? instead it is trading coins just like the stock market buy/sell/lend/borrow. Bitcoin will be zero as there is no adoption as a medium of exchange, etc it is more of medium of a trading system.

Loo Loo will just say buy more of my wife’s handbags Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

i will avoid watching all these youtube video. IMH dangerous to believe all these

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

(12-08-2022, 09:59 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  will master guru kevin, leong and loo aso do a video with shaky voice and teary eyes one day to say solly like chicken genius? or just disappear?

To be fair tk kelvin he warned to remove all money from cryto platforms after Terra Luna and celcius collapse.

Nobody go into crypto without thinking these are high risk bets

(12-08-2022, 10:08 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  To be fair tk kelvin he warned to remove all money from cryto platforms after Terra Luna and celcius collapse.

Nobody go into crypto without thinking these are high risk bets

[Image: 327-3279942-F...k-you-hd-png-download.png]
[+] 1 user Likes LJ_johnny's post

(12-08-2022, 08:32 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Kelvin : I trusted them because they were Singaporeans.

[Image: 327-3279942-F...k-you-hd-png-download.png]
[+] 1 user Likes LJ_johnny's post

Really 害死人 !!

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post

still retain his supporters not bad

How about handbag Loo Loo?

aiya if even ah dog ah cat can give investment advice, nobody needs to work already. 还是老老实实地工作吧
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(12-08-2022, 09:08 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  That's the problem when people follow all these halfpast six, unqualified YouTubers.

Here another one apologizing...
https://youtu.be/NzmCbAu8fcM

is ALL About earning Ad revenue they just " Talk Nonsense " to gain view , to gain people like SG BUTT These people to watch and share, = more revenue for these Youtubers
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

One glance at the face of the founder already told me this fck cannot be trusted

Mudface
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(12-08-2022, 12:16 PM)menghuii Wrote:  still retain his supporters not bad
All these supporters are his own syndicate, there are no real supporters.
[+] 1 user Likes Spiderman's post

any gullible sgtalkers lost money because of his advice on youtube? kee chiu  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes TalkingRabbit's post

aiya sgtalk got many old birds wun be so easily conned one. maybe got a few exceptions

If he really said that he trusted them because they're Singaporeans then he's a fool. Nobody should watch his videos.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

More to come he introduced crypto asked people to invest and he himself earn so much of referral fees like tiger broker moo moo and also asked people to invest Tesla at very high price. Hope he get his retribution for greediness.
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

If you think he is good refer back to his old videos and proof he is right? Else he is same as those course peddlers.

If you believe in face reading, I saw in his past videos that his 印堂发黑.

Turns out to be true: his US stocks and crypto all jialat.

(12-08-2022, 06:03 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  More to come he introduced crypto asked people to invest and he himself earn so much of referral fees like tiger broker moo moo and also asked people to invest Tesla at very high price. Hope he get his retribution for greediness.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

I don’t under why Ah butt like Kevin and Master Leong. Master Leong also another keep criticising Chicken genius I think he also as bad as Chicken Genius.

But frankly speaking as long something not listed in exchange at the end of the day will always get nothing back.