Khaw Boon Wan: HDB loses 'hundred of millions every year' - 26Apr2013
https://youtu.be/2aTtPresHlQ

[Image: 8.jpg]
[Image: 7.jpg]
[Image: 6.jpg]
[Image: 5.jpg]
[Image: 4.jpg]
[Image: 3.jpg]

tongue licking the lips--> rubbing the tongue inside the mouth and licking of the lips are pacifying gestures used to comfort during times of stress, whilst lip pursing indicates disagreement.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

KBW is bullshit. HDB is making billions every year with the new flats priced so high.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

Must be true because money used to subsidize free housing for JHK. No wonder got one howlian JHK here everyday boasting he stay HDB for free free free knnah..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(30-06-2022, 08:39 AM)winbig Wrote:  KBW is bullshit. HDB is making billions every year with the new flats priced so high.

My friend wife working in UOB know a HDB contractor builder. He mentioned the cost price for 4rm flat is about 60k per unit.

That was about 5-6yrs ago.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

I think HDB lossing billions..got to sell higher.

(30-06-2022, 08:39 AM)winbig Wrote:  KBW is bullshit. HDB is making billions every year with the new flats priced so high.

(30-06-2022, 08:44 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Must be true because money used to subsidize free housing for JHK. No wonder got one howlian JHK here everyday boasting he stay HDB for free free free knnah..... Rolleyes

from the part screen catcha not difficult to know since from the start he is on defensive and offensive mode and the last part with tongue licking the lips what do you all think?

PAP using monkey accounting. Only dumbfarks will believe them.....worst than 1MDB.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(30-06-2022, 09:02 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  PAP using monkey accounting. Only dumbfarks will believe them.....worst than 1MDB.

ceca accounting method lar

He only know how to TCSS.

Or speak with tears flowing unstoppably

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

(30-06-2022, 08:37 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Khaw Boon Wan: HDB loses 'hundred of millions every year' - 26Apr2013
https://youtu.be/2aTtPresHlQ

[Image: 8.jpg]
[Image: 7.jpg]
[Image: 6.jpg]
[Image: 5.jpg]
[Image: 4.jpg]
[Image: 3.jpg]

tongue licking the lips--> rubbing the tongue inside the mouth and licking of the lips are pacifying gestures used to comfort during times of stress, whilst lip pursing indicates disagreement.

1. Defensive & offensive sitting posture
2. Too many hand movements
3. Contemtp
4. Eye shutting -EYE AVOIDANCE —We avoid eye contact when it is inconvenient to talk to someone, or when we find a person unlikable, obnoxious, or repressive.Eye avoidance can be temporary or long term. Temporarily, people might avert their eyes when a person does something embarrassing.Eye avoidance is not indicative of deception, but it can indicate shame or embarrassment.
5.TONGUE JUTTING —When the tongue suddenly protrudes between the teeth, sometimes without touching the lips, it means “I got away with something”.whether it is indicating that you got away with a great bargain or an extra cookie, a higher grade, or a whopper of a lie.

(30-06-2022, 11:08 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  He only know how to TCSS.

Or speak with tears flowing unstoppably

😱🤣🤣🤣🤣

Look at another way HDB's money comes from where.Without money HDB can afford to build houses since independence? I suppose from CPF. If its from CPF, I would say CPF contributor lost hundreds of millions ah. Tio bo?😅
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

(30-06-2022, 08:59 AM)Niubee Wrote:  My friend wife working in UOB know a HDB contractor builder. He mentioned the cost price for 4rm flat is about 60k per unit.

That was about 5-6yrs ago.

60K a unit should be a reasonable estimate cos a 400sqm prefab house in rural China is going for RMB210K (S$44K).
Labour of a construction worker in rural China should be slightly lower than the cost of a FW here.

[+] 1 user Likes sgxin's post