vivian says sorry for elitist remarks, netizens rip him 7 ways to sunday

[Image: 6npdNUq.png]

A lot more at https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...parliament (scroll down to view)
[+] 2 users Like pinkypanther's post

Terrible leader we have. Talking behind ones back. They are always right we are always wrong. Now kanna caught liao. Shame shame.
[+] 2 users Like Sharexchange's post

He offended all other elite schools like RI, HC, SJI etc..

Of coz all shooting at him now..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

lol the soundman next time have to alert liao turn off the mic whenever minister or mp stop talking than turn on again when another minister or mp want to talk

(15-09-2021, 11:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  lol the soundman next time have to alert liao turn off the mic whenever minister or mp stop talking than turn on again when another minister or mp want to talk

Become the new sop leow  Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Think Amy Khor is d smartest... dozing off at times without knowing what's going on  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like Galilo_l's post

So Leong Mun Wai won singlehandedly. The opponent kicked the ball into their own goal post and ended up apologising. What an embarrassment this will cause the party when international media like Taiwan picks it up.....hahaha.... Rotfl Rotfl Clapping

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

A bunch of  elitist leaders.
You expect them to care about your jobs and well being?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Will the mike technician be sacked? Somebody has to take the blame Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Just hope those blind followers who defended the ruling party members finally realise their elitist’s behaviour.

But then again, since they are blind these supporters will continue to support the ruling party after all.

He is not good at controlling his emotion.

All these moves not helpful.
We are poisoned and until this is addressed
we are DOOMED.
In the blood the poisons no way to be desposed thr. the walls of the veins.
Hydrostatic pressure. They will be crystallised insitued to deal with the toxicity.

Attorney for Nuremburg trial 2020 gives a statement:

(16-09-2021, 06:56 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Will the mike technician be sacked?  Somebody has to take the blame Thinking

Ownself on and off one. Old man forget to off want to blame others?
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

How snobbish he is, what a shame? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Grace Foo never come out and dance to demand "Sorry" to save the reputation of PAP?

Taking down the e-news/ video is their only way to hide their dirty laundry like the past 5 or 20 dirty news ie Yacoob calls Lee HY his PM, Gan KY tells Singaporeans to support covid measures, JoTeo said job discrimination is allowed, Grace Foo gutter politics
. . . .

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

words spoken in parliament by ministers are considered Law.

abuse of it, calls for sacking or resignation and by-election.

Since when Parliament has 'PRIVATE comments? tongue twister. Why have a Speaker of the House for what?

pap very disoriented since lky gone. no eyes to see.

i think he is just not those that will serve the people.
better for him to resign immediately, anyway, he got enough to last for many generations already.
the bigger question now is how many of those like him are inside?
it is no wonder, singapore is going downhill all these years.

(15-09-2021, 11:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  lol the soundman next time have to alert liao turn off the mic whenever minister or mp stop talking than turn on again when another minister or mp want to talk

If one is of that character, how you cover also useless! You cover the front, the rear is exposed. You cover the rear, the side is exposed!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

Vivian is 4G leader.