Kokee, what's happened to your 兵变 ??

搞军事政变的北部战区司令员李桥铭上将,被架在中央军委会议现场!狠狠抽打了”小粉红”们的脸!国庆二十大前,孙力军”团团伙伙”三人背叛死缓,不仅要对外斗争,对内也要斗争!大部分内部敌人都是美国利益的代理人

[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

I'm convinced this kokee is a nut case. He's full of contradiction himself.

Basically everyday he's looking for news and videos about China toppling and he will just copy and paste blindly, without even knowing what they are all about. That is why his content is full of loopholes that can be easily exposed.

I asked him to point me to a specific time in his posted video that says Xi is rejecting Deng and even this simple thing he cannot answer properly. He has no credibility whatsoever.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Kokee already arrested in 沈阳for inciting the rebellion.

No need to look or talk about him anymore..

He won't get to see the sun again under evil winnie pooh's rule..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

没有兵变。 

Ah Kock, no more kock.  

性变。

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

北京又政变了!习近平从中亚返京下飞机被带走软禁!中央警卫局和中央军委联合倒戈!老干部老常委集体表决开完十九届七中全会再把习放出来,二十大走过场!北京市民拍到不少身着迷彩服的军人大批进入北京。
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

(24-09-2022, 05:59 PM)webinarian Wrote:  没有兵变。 

Ah Kock, no more kock.  

性变。

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

Rotfl

Moronic Kokee Cok got no confirmation?

(26-09-2022, 11:11 AM)kokee Wrote:  china has no election by the people to choose their party or president!!
once conflict, see blood!
so after next months election, ton will go to jail forever or life sentence or whatever, depend on what charges they used or created or whole world know well, the loser side!!

Rumors swirling on social media of Chinese president under house arrest

disappear 10 days after back to china, cannot be quarantine, 99.99% not infected covid! so why cant tell the truth?
fxxking ccp news can said whatever no problem, whenever they say no, answer almost 100% is yes!!! this is norm!!
so many important meeting including top military meeting to lick PLA to ensure his next presidency also not attending? not only he did not attend, his defense minister, his police minister & all his top lickers, all disappear! LOL LOL!
no confirmation but 70-80% is there!!! hahaaa!!!

习出事儿了,一尊,你在哪儿?

Ah Kock, no more kock.  

性变。

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

[Image: F4093-C87-4798-4445-97-DD-DB82-F2943-B0-E.gif]

[Image: 594-D1831-735-F-4655-A5-C7-8921-C66-E776-F.gif]

free image hosting

(26-09-2022, 11:31 AM)kokee Wrote:  disappear 10 days after back to china

习出事儿了,一尊,你在哪儿?

OMG!!! Xi forgot to report to moronic Kokee Cok daily?  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

习近平难道真的有事?自中亚返京之后再未公开露面,只是隔空发布指示,传元老宋平携李克强等倒习

Military Coup in Beijing? Is this the End of Xi Jinping?

(26-09-2022, 11:31 AM)kokee Wrote:  disappear 10 days after back to china, cannot be quarantine, 99.99% not infected covid! so why cant tell the truth?
fxxking ccp news can said whatever no problem, whenever they say no, answer almost 100% is yes!!! this is norm!!
so many important meeting including top military meeting to lick PLA to ensure his next presidency also not attending? not only he did not attend, his defense minister, his police minister & all his top lickers, all disappear! LOL LOL!
no confirmation but 70-80% is there!!! hahaaa!!!

习出事儿了,一尊,你在哪儿?

as above & below! missing for so many days, troop in beijing now!
many flight & HSR in beijing still cancel!!
now critical time to fight for presidency, disappear for 11 days now, also his whole gang also not seen at all!!
dont fight for presidency at least appear to help china economy or covid lock down, also bochap!!! LOL LOL!!
this fxxking ccp china govt is totally bochap govt? hahaaa!

二十人代表名單公布,習近平失蹤11天

官媒逐步去習近平化?習近平從人民網、新華社標題消失

(27-09-2022, 10:36 AM)kokee Wrote:  as above & below! missing for so many days, troop in beijing now!
now critical time to fight for presidency, disappear for 11 days now, also his whole gang also not seen at all!!
dont fight for presidency at least appear to help china economy or covid lock down, also bochap!!! LOL LOL!!

二十人代表名單公布,習近平失蹤11天

[Image: DFF8715-A-F80-D-480-B-AB00-5-EF7-EE660134.jpg]

[Image: B402-FA13-6-C07-4-F03-A4-A5-B7-D636905-AB2.jpg]

Everybody’s know you are moronic kokee king of lies bullshit and know nuts hor 

Moronic kokee still preaching Falun Gong hor very evil and very dark one hor

习近平挫败李克强和宋平政变,今天开心出来参观展览;始作俑者章家敦和轮子们心态直接崩了

[Image: 20220927-224201.jpg]

both of them had appeared. where got coup and house arrest?

(27-09-2022, 10:45 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: 20220927-224201.jpg]

both of them had appeared. where got coup and house arrest?

FAKE NEWS started by desperate ABC banana Gordon Chang and propagated by FLG!

No fake news from FLGs then I worry. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Ah Xi says Hello to Kokee. Rotfl
This youtuber is just like you but he is not as extreme like you.
评价一个领袖是历史学家的事。
千万别胡说八道,胡乱评价。
你又不是他,你怎么知道,真正事情的真相。

https://youtu.be/iZZG1h02IZg

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

習近平被軟禁謠言拜登陰謀?普欽白令海豎版戰略啟動!英國20天股債市蒸發16兆!義大利87兆國債燒垮歐洲?周玉蔻哭訴陳時中髒污男女片! 新聞大白話 完整版 20220928

https://media.tenor.com/cvhG4_K8V5MAAAAM...ughing.gif
Kokee mia liao buried in pig styles cheo kau peng hor LL

The video show Li and Xi together after "the coup".
Credibility of 轮子和流亡阿tiong suffer yet another blow
wait for their next drama script.

西方大媒体再出惊人爆料,习近平虽然出来参观但是已被剥夺权利,胡锦涛温家宝掌握中央警卫局拿下了他  Rotfl

(27-09-2022, 10:36 AM)kokee Wrote:  as above & below! missing for so many days, troop in beijing now!

二十人代表名單公布,習近平失蹤11天

so 兵变 & winnie show face, any link? my foot!
so comie dogs here guarantee winnie will continue to be china president? my foot! these dogs dare to say guarantee here!
but I said many times, I hope winnie be ccp china president till ccp collapse!! 
all these know nut dogs only waste time to guard this useless forum 7/24, whatever the end result is the same, ccp collapse!!!
so many dogs spend so much time here to block my post 7/24!! LOL LOL!!

中國軍事叛變!習近平率領眾高官鎮壓

习终于出来了,演戏,破绽太多

(30-09-2022, 09:25 AM)kokee Wrote:  so 兵变 & winnie show face, any link? my foot!
so comie dogs here guarantee winnie will continue to be china president? my foot! these dogs dare to say guarantee here!
but I said many times, I hope winnie be ccp china president till ccp collapse!! 
all these know nut dogs only waste time to guard this useless forum 7/24, whatever the end result is the same, ccp collapse!!!
so many dogs spend so much time here to block my post 7/24!! LOL LOL!!

中國軍事叛變!習近平率領眾高官鎮壓

You got free ticket to F1?

Moronic Kokee Cok die die chose to live in his FLG dream world of fantasy!  Rotfl

(30-09-2022, 09:28 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Moronic Kokee Cok die die chose to live in his FLG dream world of fantasy!  Rotfl

There is a Chinese saying ‘有夢是美的’.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

Ah Kock, no more kock.  

性变。

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

Ah Kock,  

Take medicine, ok?  

Laughing Laughing Laughing   

Moronic Kokee Cok, now what 变 are you faking?