Korea was unlucky for being trashed by Brazil

If the opponent was another team, it may be able to win.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Brazil is too good. They are playing for Pele at the moment.

(06-12-2022, 01:48 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Brazil is too good. They are playing for Pele at the moment.

Korea is not as good Japan, but playing against Brazil is suicidal

So no Asian teams are able to proceed to next stage, too bad….Japan was very good but Croatia is too strong.

(06-12-2022, 01:47 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  If the opponent was another team, it may be able to win.

WHAT UNLUCKY!

BRA-ZIL CHEATED!

THEY MADE KOREA LEGS JELLY with all these BRA-ZIL FANS in the stadium

BRAZIL USED CHEAT TACTICS!

[Image: 4kB63.jpg]

[Image: BqBk7TQCcAEqSQt?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: brazil-bobo-1.gif?w=470]

it's wrong it's so wrong
[Image: blink-wide-eye.gif]

(06-12-2022, 02:05 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  WHAT UNLUCKY!

BRA-ZIL CHEATED!

THEY MADE KOREA LEGS JELLY with all these BRA-ZIL FANS in the stadium

BRAZIL USED CHEAT TACTICS!

[Image: 4kB63.jpg]

[Image: BqBk7TQCcAEqSQt?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: brazil-bobo-1.gif?w=470]

it's wrong it's so wrong
[Image: blink-wide-eye.gif]

This is like japan 2nd goal against spain. Did the whole ball cross the line?

(06-12-2022, 01:47 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  If the opponent was another team, it may be able to win.

yes if against sinkies.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

S. Korea and Brazil are of different levels!

Brazil all along is an arrogant team , still remember in one World Cup they also like this

vs China , can score many goals but never , than pass around to troll

if you see S K game , they also can actually still score

and Worst every time they score , showing arrogant looks

Smile I waiting my Fav team Argentina to finish them off if they happen to meet but I still feel " Final is Argentina vs Portugal "

See FIFA " Script is it true " Messi Vs CR

Actually Brazil can score 8-9 goals, but they didn’t do so in the 2nd half to save strength for subsequent matches.

Also suspect the only goal Korea scored In 2nd had was at Brazil’s mercy, otherwise it looks very bad, like an adult bullies a kid.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(06-12-2022, 02:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Brazil all along is an arrogant team , still remember in one World Cup they also like this

vs China , can score many goals but never , than pass around to troll

if you see S K game , they also can actually still score

and Worst every time they score , showing arrogant looks

Smile I waiting my Fav team Argentina to finish them off if they happen to meet but I still feel " Final is Argentina vs Portugal "

See FIFA " Script is it true " Messi Vs CR

Those arrogant ones all retired now all new blood. Looks like Brazil will win the Workd Cup this time.

The final match could be France vs Brazil
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

(06-12-2022, 02:37 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Actually Brazil can score 8-9 goals, but they didn’t do so in the 2nd half to save strength for subsequent matches.

Also suspect the only goal Korea scored In 2nd had was at Brazil’s mercy, otherwise it looks very bad, like an adult bullies a kid.

True, what’s the point of busting your gut when you already have the game in the bag. Teams usually rest their first-choice players or substitute them with second stringers in an inconsequential game or when they feel they’ve the win sewn up in order to conserve their key players’ energy for the next crucial match.

I ain’t so sure whether a perceived face-saving goal was gifted to S Korea by Brazil, but Paik Seung-ho’s consolation goal late in the match was undoubtedly a real screamer. In my experience, hardly any team was magnanimous in victory, that’s treating its defeated opponents in a respectful and generous way. When it comes to scoring goals, the more the merrier, and it makes a rampaging team feel superior and awesome.

I was hoping S Korea would repeat its incredible feat achieved 20 years ago on home turf when it made it to the WC semis, only to be edged out 1-0 by Germany. Its 4th placing was a remarkable first, the best showing by an Asian side at a WC Final. In the 2002 and current WCs, the Taegeuk Warriors went out and played to the best of their abilities, but their best wasn’t enough to overcome the top-ranking squads from other continents. It’s a letdown now as none of the Asian teams has made it to the last eight.

[+] 1 user Likes S I M T A N's post