[Image: APIfw84.png]

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...enely-huge
[+] 4 users Like pinkypanther's post

[Image: Screenshot-2023-05-24-000127.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Obamao's post

(24-05-2023, 12:02 AM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-2023-05-24-000127.jpg]

Yarmai!
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

Why they All start covering each other's backside..?

Who having a pain in the sss?
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

"What does self confessional mean?

admitting to having a characteristic that is considered to be bad or not acceptable:"

ownself check ownself, nothing new.
[+] 4 users Like K88 shu shu's post

LHL is not fit to call for review as he is sick with COVID19.

His decision needs doctors to review first.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(24-05-2023, 06:28 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  ownself check ownself, nothing new.

Kar Kee Lang lah! Big Grin Pak Si Boh Siang Kang lah!
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

(23-05-2023, 11:51 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  [Image: APIfw84.png]

Just realized what is TCH which is not TCM or IMH.  But my view is that Ho Ching would be more suitable to do the review. 

Review by a person? Not by a committee of jiakliaobees meh?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

IMHO this incident will not happen if LKY is the PM.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

TCH strong trait is not INTEGRITY...why ask him

he tried to bully a anti pap voter during his walkabout last election
the voter wear a anti pap mask at the coffeeshop
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Qr6Is5ynp7A
[+] 3 users Like singaporean1964's post

Did anyone caught with his pants down?
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(24-05-2023, 08:11 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Review by a person? Not by a committee of jiakliaobees meh?
Shd appoint that famous clown edween dong dong Qiang presides the case.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(24-05-2023, 08:16 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  TCH strong trait is not INTEGRITY...why ask him

Some more can behave like gangster traits. Many people remembered this too. Really xia suay.
[+] 3 users Like Gemstar's post

(24-05-2023, 08:16 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  TCH strong trait is not INTEGRITY...why ask him

(24-05-2023, 09:50 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Some more can behave like gangster traits. Many people remembered this too. Really xia suay.
Some more can shake his legs when talking to that uncle. What kind of attitude is this? Really no respect.

(24-05-2023, 08:11 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Review by a person? Not by a committee of jiakliaobees meh?

Obviously, SM Teo is not going to do it alone and is not sexpected to do it alone.  He will surely have a team.

It's a no-brainer, so I don't know why you even posted that comment.

Anyway, this is only their internal fact compilation.  Two PAP ministers are now being questioned over how they had spent their hard-earned money as if they sinned gravely to rent a big house.  I see nothing wrong for the PM appointing one of his ministers to compile the facts to answer questions which will be thrown at them by your Pritam Singh.

Let's not suggest that Singapore does not have independent checks unless you want to tell me that Pritam Singh is only wayanging, he's PAP lite, and there's a secret agreement between PAP and him to pretend to be raising questions and he will sit down and stop asking further as soon as any convenient reply is given, pretend to be sextisfied with the replies, and there are no real checks.  If you don't like Pritam's style, then vote for Monk Wai to be the next LOTO lor.   Rotfl

(24-05-2023, 10:46 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Obviously, SM Teo is not going to do it alone and is not sexpected to do it alone.  He will surely have a team.

It's a no-brainer, so I don't know why you even posted that comment.

Anyway, this is only their internal fact compilation.  Two PAP ministers are now being questioned over how they had spent their hard-earned money as if they sinned gravely to rent a big house.  I see nothing wrong for the PM appointing one of his ministers to compile the facts to answer questions which will be thrown at them by your Pritam Singh.

Let's not suggest that Singapore does not have independent checks unless you want to tell me that Pritam Singh is only wayanging, he's PAP lite, and there's a secret agreement between PAP and him to pretend to be raising questions and he will sit down and stop asking further as soon as any convenient reply is given, pretend to be sextisfied with the replies, and there are no real checks.  If you don't like Pritam's style, then vote for Monk Wai to be the next LOTO lor.   Rotfl

It's called ownself check ownself, you CECA cockhead.

And you have the cheek to state it is okay to do so.
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(24-05-2023, 11:10 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  It's called ownself check ownself, you CECA cockhead.

And you have the cheek to state it is okay to do so.

Are you saying that my last para is "oneself check oneself"?

So you are saying that Pritam Singh is actually a PAP agent who's pretending to be a LOTO speaking up for the 39%?  

Please answer yes if that is what you are saying, and I can inform him directly.   Big Grin

(24-05-2023, 11:20 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Are you saying that my last para is "oneself check oneself"?

So you are saying that Pritam Singh is actually a PAP agent who's pretending to be a LOTO speaking up for the 39%?  

Please answer yes if that is what you are saying, and I can inform him directly.   Big Grin

Eh bodoh, you know who I am referring to when I say ownself check ownself. SM Teo.
[+] 2 users Like aiptasia's post

Hsien Loong thinks Chee Hean is the best choice who has the gansterism in him

Laughing Laughing

In order to better know the inside, maybe should appoint jointly Shan and Vivian to review SLA state-owned properties ..

Much quicker than anyone

It's better to avoid wasting TCHs time and effort.

The person appointed to lead investigation shows what kind of results he wants.

Similar to ownself clear ownself of Oxley by inviting MPs to comment in parliament.

Quote:"No MPs have produced or alleged any additional facts or charges, or substantiated any of the allegations," he said. "It shows that the Government and I have acted properly and with due process."

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/o...parliament

TCH Review and conclude the investigations to close this case but how many people will believe what he says?

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

Someone starts cleaning all the shit

(24-05-2023, 12:02 AM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-2023-05-24-000127.jpg]

of course no result 

because ownself CANNOT check ownself BACKSIDE HOLE

you try using your eyes to check your own backside hole without any aids
and see you can come out with any results

(23-05-2023, 11:51 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  [Image: APIfw84.png]

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...enely-huge

Researchers discovered that the size of chicken brain is similar to two peanuts

Sending a 2G with a good reputation does not mean that we should respect his response to this matter.

"
People also ask
What is the Minister oath in Singapore?

I, [name], being chosen and appointed as Prime Minister [or Minister] of Singapore, do solemnly swear [or affirm] that I will at all times faithfully discharge my duties as Prime Minister [or Minister] according to law, and to the best of my knowledge and ability, without fear or favour, affection or ill-will."
https://www.google.com/search?q=whats+si...e+diligent&oq=whats+Singapore+Ministers+pledge+deligent&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j33i10i160l2.37610j1j4&client=ms-android-oppo-rvo3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#:~:text=People%20also%20ask,or%20ill%2Dwill.

review is not investigation.