LMW:“Government is still bent on… demanding unquestioning & absolute obedience ”

Leong Mun Wai: “Government is still bent on… demanding unquestioning & absolute obedience from Singaporeans”

https://theindependent.sg/leong-mun-wai-...gaporeans/
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

That I agreed.

Let people do the choice of mRNA or decativated vaccines for their children.

The point why keep forcing people to use MOHs choice?

[+] 3 users Like webinarian's post

They don't give choices but blame it on not being vaccinated.
[+] 2 users Like theold's post

Quote:  “WE DID NOT KEEP PACE WITH THE INFORMATION REVOLUTION THAT STARTED TWO DECADES AGO AS THE GOVERNMENT CHOSE TO RELY ON THE ECONOMIC MODEL OF CHEAP FOREIGN MANPOWER. 

Absolutely very good point

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

https://youtu.be/sdePILxqmWI

Quote:.  “To add insult to injury, the Government now incredulously inflicts more stress on Singaporeans by implementing its ‘no vax, no work’, ‘vaccination of 5-11-year-old children’ and ‘booster jab requirement after 270 days, with more to come’ policies.”

He ended his post urging Singaporeans to keep their chins up.

We all have to keep our chins up ourselves  by hook or by crook. Dont expect the PnP to help our chins up

8Umbrella Umbrella

(12-01-2022, 10:04 AM)klat Wrote:  We all have to keep our chins up ourselves  by hook or by crook. Dont expect the PnP to help our chins up

I support your stance......

(12-01-2022, 10:08 AM)debono Wrote:  I support your stance......

You sure bo? You will not change stance if Indranee gives you a stern warning?.............. Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Yes sir, no sir, sure can sir.

They are brought up that way. Never answer no, cannot do. Cannot ask questions also. Sit down and dont ask any more questions. Full stop

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

(12-01-2022, 10:42 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  You sure bo? You will not change stance if Indranee gives you a stern warning?.............. Big Grin

Worse come to worse, they will ask you to attend a committee of Privileges'..

let me see
when i say something in parliament
abt who did this or that
must i prove and cite and give names?
thats the question.

or i can just say this govt department did this
and the govt must go and investigate in the wild?

so who's paying for all the investigation?

thats one.

the other thing, must i give evidence as to who say what or did what?

(12-01-2022, 12:20 PM)debono Wrote:  Worse come to worse, they will ask you to attend a committee of Privileges'..

You qualified for COP meh. Looks more like you will be asked to go lim kopi at ISD interrogation room if you still dun change stance. Dun forget even Goatflower so kuai lan also scared until face green green when he bullshxt how much was HC salary...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(12-01-2022, 12:28 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You qualified for COP meh. Looks more like you will be asked to go lim kopi at ISD interrogation room if you still dun change stance. Dun forget even Goatflower so kuai lan also scared until face green green when he bullshxt how much was HC salary...... Big Grin
I am saying this in the context of LMW, as a NCMP.....and not for myself.  Thence for me I might be asked to Limkopi....

(11-01-2022, 08:53 PM)webinarian Wrote:  That I agreed.

Progress Singapore Party Non-Constituency Member of Parliament Leong Mun Wai praised Singaporeans for having "weathered another difficult year
[+] 1 user Likes Teeth53's post

(12-01-2022, 10:42 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  You sure bo? You will not change stance if Indranee gives you a stern warning?.............. Big Grin
Rotflwarning.

(12-01-2022, 12:15 PM)klat Wrote:  Yes sir, no sir, sure can sir.

They are brought up that way. Never answer no, cannot do. Cannot ask questions also. Sit down and dont ask any more questions. Full stop
Clapping Clapping

(12-01-2022, 10:04 AM)klat Wrote:  We all have to keep our chins up ourselves  by hook or by crook. Dont expect the PnP to help our chins up.
why keep forcing people to use MOHs choice? crying

(12-01-2022, 07:50 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Progress Singapore Party Non-Constituency Member of Parliament Leong Mun Wai praised Singaporeans for having "weathered another difficult year

Clapping Thumbsup Gesti-109

Laughing

(12-01-2022, 10:08 AM)debono Wrote:  I support your stance......
Insult to injury, Govt now inflicts stress on do S,reans by implementing its ‘no vax, no work’, ‘vaccination of 5-11-year-old children’ and ‘booster jab requirement after 270 days, with more to come’ policies.”

(11-01-2022, 08:12 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Leong Mun Wai: “Government is still bent on… demanding unquestioning & absolute obedience from Singaporeans”

Leong Mun Wai......... Cowboy

Goodness Gracius!
Michael Jackson is alive
https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status...8776571906
Fox news

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-01-13-01-06-34.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-01-13-01-08-28.png]

with a facemask of cos

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-01-13-01-12-18.png]

staying alive
https://youtu.be/3JX5_Mh8fMI

(12-01-2022, 10:10 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Insult to injury, Govt now inflicts stress on do S,reans by implementing its ‘no vax, no work’, ‘vaccination of 5-11-year-old children’ and ‘booster jab requirement after 270 days, with more to come’ policies.”

Shame on the PnP. Sinkies got no say in this
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

(11-01-2022, 08:12 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Leong Mun Wai: “Government is still bent on… demanding unquestioning & absolute obedience from Singaporeans”

Is LMW bent on building civil disobedience?  Can anyone tell me, yes or no?

(13-01-2022, 09:27 PM)Stoki Wrote:  Shame on the PnP. Sinkies got no say in this

We got no say, cos 69% had given them the mandate......

(11-01-2022, 10:29 PM)Gstalk Wrote:    “WE DID NOT KEEP PACE WITH THE INFORMATION REVOLUTION THAT STARTED TWO DECADES AGO AS THE GOVERNMENT CHOSE TO RELY ON THE ECONOMIC MODEL OF CHEAP FOREIGN MANPOWER. 

Absolutely very good point

He is dancing to the gallery, vomiting out what's been written in forums.

Foreign labour is cheap, that's true but the reliance on them is due to our low birth rate.  You want to rely on expensive foreign labour?  Bering ang mohs here to work and pay them as much as if not more than locals for jobs like bus drivers, road diggers, construction workers?

(12-01-2022, 10:10 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Insult to injury, Govt now inflicts stress on do S,reans by implementing its ‘no vax, no work’, ‘vaccination of 5-11-year-old children’ and ‘booster jab requirement after 270 days, with more to come’ policies.”
Govt. die die wants every residents here to be vaccinated, else life will be  miserable.....

(11-01-2022, 08:53 PM)webinarian Wrote:  That I agreed.

Do not forcibly coerced people into vaccination with 
only one way road. Not that people doesn't want to 
vaccinate.  They shd source for choices of 
vaccines and let people choose.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(13-01-2022, 09:40 PM)debono Wrote:  Govt. die die wants every residents here to be vaccinated, else life will be  miserable.....

But very old and frail people can die and die from the side effects of the vaccine. No?

(13-01-2022, 10:56 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Do not forcibly coerced people into vaccination with 
only one way road. Not that people doesn't want to 
vaccinate.  They shd source for choices of 
vaccines and let people choose.
Yes....Yes.....choices of vaccines
vaccines