LOL This guy always make me lol how the FTX collapse ACTUALLY happened...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl-6GpwoTfA

KNS This is how Our GIC TS Holdings so call have a " bunch of so call Financial guru inside " ???
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Unbelievable but happened. A Sovereign Wealth Fund got conned after eight months of due diligence. I guess everyone in the team must have switched off their BS warning meter.  Sibeh lau kui. .. Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Please post you tube content using the box with arrow button otherwise I notice it loads slower.

[Image: alkV31m.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Egg on the face, reputational damage. Bird language only. Let’s have some real accountability. Those at fault should bear the brunt of the consequences.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(04-12-2022, 08:21 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Egg on the face, reputational damage.  Bird language only.  Let’s have some real accountability.  Those at fault should bear the brunt of the consequences.

Yes, let us have some accountability and those at fault bear the brunt of the consequences.  I give you a rep. pt. and a like for your effort...... Laughing Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(04-12-2022, 08:30 AM)debono Wrote:  Yes, let us have some accountability and those at fault bear the brunt of the consequences.  I give you a rep. pt. and a like for your effort...... Laughing Clapping

Thank you Sir  Laughing Clapping

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(04-12-2022, 02:23 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl-6GpwoTfA

KNS This is how Our GIC TS Holdings so call have a " bunch of so call Financial guru inside " ???

A good video clip, it tells how  one could be duped into investing in FTX..... Laughing Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(04-12-2022, 08:44 AM)debono Wrote:  A good video clip, it tells how  one could be duped into investing in FTX..... Laughing Clapping

This dude always make " troll " funny video on IT related stuffs. He is a programmer in fact of course some of his video is been sponsored.

(04-12-2022, 08:15 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Please post you tube content using the box with arrow button otherwise I notice it loads slower.

[Image: alkV31m.jpg]

I don't see this function leh , or i need to set under my setting

(04-12-2022, 10:23 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I don't see this function leh , or i need to set under my setting

then how did u start this thread with YT vid ?

Smile

(04-12-2022, 10:23 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I don't see this function leh , or i need to set under my setting
Sometimes I wondered whether you are really IT trained as you claimed. That youtube function sticks out like dog's balls once you open the reply page. What setting are you talking about? .... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(04-12-2022, 10:28 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Sometimes I wondered whether you are really IT trained as you claimed. That youtube function sticks out like dog's balls once you open the reply page. What setting are you talking about? .... Big Grin

as i reply , I never see those function leh , only smiley

(04-12-2022, 10:29 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  as i reply , I never see those function leh , only smiley

ok, post a screen shot of your reply page and we will see what's wrong with the youtube function. .... Big Grin

Carl Jung