LT: The Disgraceful White Flag Of Surrender From Lawrence Wong And Ong Ye Kung!

My fellow Singaporeans, no amount of words can camouflage the Covid disaster that has engulfed our Nation.A new record yesterday of 1650 cases.

For those well meaning Singaporeans,who continue to put faith in the PAP, you can see for yourself the catastrophe that this bunch of useless PAP politicians has brought us to.And these 2 co-chairs are hoping to be the next PM?

They are now admitting that they don’t expect the figures to come down.From 3200 a day, the figure now bandied has turned to 5,000.I don’t believe anything that comes out from this group any longer.

Singaporeans have been put through hell by a weak and vacillating leadership,which has been cruelly exposed by this silent enemy.

More at https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...leadership
[+] 2 users Like pinkypanther's post

Thumbsup Heart my hero
[+] 1 user Likes applepiegal's post

by saying it was endemic or wanting sg to be a covid resilient nation,
basically, they are washing their hands already, isn't it?

[+] 1 user Likes whylah's post

(25-09-2021, 07:45 PM)whylah Wrote:  by saying it was endemic or wanting sg to be a covid resilient nation,
basically, they are washing their hands already, isn't it?

I am seriously doubtful human beings can become resilient with this Covid-19 virus with its mutation capabilities. Cud be just wishful thinking of some people...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(25-09-2021, 08:12 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I am seriously doubtful human beings can become resilient with this Covid-19 virus with its mutation capabilities. Cud be just wishful thinking of some people...... Rolleyes

I concur with your findings.
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(25-09-2021, 08:26 PM)debono Wrote:  I concur with your findings.

Glad we are on same page....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

LW and Forrest Gan were doing quite a good job before Goondu Koon joined the team and nuked the country.
Pple died needlessly bcos they die die [other people mati] must 'revive' the economy without placing the safety nets up first. Simi transmit faster dan they anticipated. We not expert oredy know shit will hit the fan.

Kee Chiu would have done a better job seriously, he's good at strategizing. Mud soldier is ony good at guarding mausoleums. Pinky just let his son or Kee Chiu take over the helm lah. Clearly too tired liao. What a massive nitemare dis 'endemic' gamble is.

(25-09-2021, 08:26 PM)debono Wrote:  I concur with your findings.

You have hit the nail on the head with the hammer Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Dun blame them... blame delta which didn't not follow their script... if delta has follow their plan accordingly one can c mtf 
见牙不见眼 Big Grin Gesti-109

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...ng-ye-kung

"As part of the first, preparatory stage - which Singapore is currently in - the country began ramping up capacity to cope with an expected surge in cases.

"But despite this, the Delta variant doesn't follow our script," Mr Ong said. "It has transmitted through the community, and it's driving up daily cases much more quickly than we expected"

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

They now go for Herd immunity.
It is the correct move
but after jabbing 80%?
Lawrence:
It will go to 5000 at some pt it will crust
we don't actually know when
Meanwhile Seniors dying in hospital.

Better unow SIAOtu

(25-09-2021, 07:14 PM)applepiegal Wrote:  Thumbsup Heart my hero

you can marry LT lol