Less than 1 in 10 jobs created in first three quarters of 2022 went to Singaporeans?

Less than 1 in 10 jobs created in first three quarters of 2022 went to Singaporeans? 

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2023/01...gaporeans/
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

all jobs goes to foreigner. when you in the work force and people surround you , you will noticed .We have come to this state, a very sorry state. dont say i despise sg. very sia sway and loser state.
[+] 3 users Like jus4lucky's post

(30-01-2023, 10:53 AM)jus4lucky Wrote:  all jobs goes to foreigner. when you in the work force and people surround you , you will noticed .We have come to this state, a very sorry state. dont say i despise sg. very sia sway and loser state.
Angry Angry Angry
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

Omg Sg citizen has dropped to very low level. We are likely less than a third or quarter of all people in Sg.. soon true blue Singaporean will be featured in museum on Singapore's distant past history section... Wow..
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

for covid vaccination, PAP govt can record every vaccination shot given to every citizen and know the vaccination status of every citizen.

current unemployment statistics based on survey is too low.
why PAP govt does not want to record the unemployment status of every citizen ?
this status will provide the real unemployment status of citizen.
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

It is terrible. Once a local lose their bowl, that is the end
[+] 1 user Likes red3's post

(30-01-2023, 10:53 AM)jus4lucky Wrote:  all jobs goes to foreigner. when you in the work force and people surround you , you will noticed .We have come to this state, a very sorry state. dont say i despise sg. very sia sway and loser state.
All those dumb people stil so blur and don’t know how to wisely. They hv no concerns for their future generations.
[+] 3 users Like Gemstar's post

(30-01-2023, 12:30 PM)red3 Wrote:  It is terrible. Once a local lose their bowl, that is the end
WP Jamus Lim made a very wise statement during GE. He said we don’t need overhead shelters or beautiful Gardens by the Bay. What is most important is we hv our rice bowl right in front of us. That’s very sensible and logical statement. I rather get in the rains and don’t hv beautiful gardens, but, hv a decent rice bowl to feed my family.
[+] 4 users Like Gemstar's post

If useless Shoot Blank Queen does not POFMA

it can prove she is the Bottom 5 Worst Minister in SG History

She work but cannot produce even Grade F results

Such a waste of time and money

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(30-01-2023, 02:37 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  WP Jamus Lim made a very wise statement during GE. He said we don’t need overhead shelters or beautiful Gardens by the Bay. What is most important is we hv our rice bowl right in front of us. That’s very sensible and logical statement. I rather get in the rains and don’t hv beautiful gardens, but, hv a decent rice bowl to feed my family.

The PAP masters do not think of rice bowls as they all have more than enough to eat. They think of legacy and basically how to make sure the Singapore Inc remains profitable. It sounds wrong, but truth is never sweet lovely but bitter cold. They are only interested in making good money and since they cream from it. Why would they really be bothered (only for your votes, if only they managed to pull thru with the vote weights based on wealth thingy years ago...) with the dwelling locals...

Welcome to hotel Singapore! A place for the rich and for the rest you are just expandable.
[+] 3 users Like Sticw's post

(30-01-2023, 03:23 PM)Sticw Wrote:  The PAP masters do not think of rice bowls as they all have more than enough to eat. They think of legacy and basically how to make sure the Singapore Inc remains profitable. It sounds wrong, but truth is never sweet lovely but bitter cold. They are only interested in making good money and since they cream from it. Why would they really be bothered (only for your votes, if only they managed to pull thru with the vote weights based on wealth thingy years ago...) with the dwelling locals...

Welcome to hotel Singapore! A place for the rich and for the rest you are just expandable.
Singapore Inc remains profitable wil goes first to their million dollar pay pkt. For the rest, they wil need to worry of survival every single day. This is really sad been a Singaporean.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(30-01-2023, 02:37 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  WP Jamus Lim made a very wise statement during GE. He said we don’t need overhead shelters or beautiful Gardens by the Bay. What is most important is we hv our rice bowl right in front of us. That’s very sensible and logical statement. I rather get in the rains and don’t hv beautiful gardens, but, hv a decent rice bowl to feed my family.

I agree Jamus Lim is right, we don't need sheltered walkways, and Gardens by the bay, but we need that every Singaporean be gainfully employed not only employed and not underemployed............................... Clapping Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Shoot Blank Queen has failed repeatedly in her past performance

Why hire so many over-paid idiots to make our lives miserable?

[Image: JT-20o-of-9600-found-jobs-during-trainee...Apr-21.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(30-01-2023, 03:52 PM)Ola Wrote:  Shoot Blank Queen has failed repeatedly in her past performance

Why hire so many over-paid idiots to make our lives miserable?

[Image: JT-20o-of-9600-found-jobs-during-trainee...Apr-21.png]
That DisgraceFoo even worst. It’s face looks so witchy and big bully type.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(30-01-2023, 03:48 PM)debono Wrote:  I agree Jamus Lim is right, we don't need sheltered walkways, and Gardens by the bay, but we need that every Singaporean be gainfully employed not only employed and not underemployed............................... Clapping Laughing

sheltered walkways, and Gardens by the bay are the PAP 18 lohan

outside parameter looks wonderful with the beautiful lohan kungfu

behide singaporean kanna beaten up

[Image: llhlg-hong-kong.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(30-01-2023, 04:00 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  That DisgraceFoo even worst. It’s face looks so witchy and big bully type.

Rotfl To me, the 3 Witches in PAP

1) disGrace= Hypocrite 

2) Indranee= Devious Bitch

3) Shoot Blank Queen= Dumb Blond

[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(30-01-2023, 04:07 PM)Ola Wrote:  Rotfl To me, the 3 Witches in PAP

1) disGrace= Hypocrite 

2) Indranee= Devious Bitch

3) Shoot Blank Queen= Dumb Blond
Ooh my goodness! No. 2, I really shake my head and feel like vomiting. I felt so shameful been under that area.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

The shoot blank queen still dare to say

10k Attachments lack lusture during the pandemic

Hopeless!

[Image: JT-10k-Attachments-lack-lusture.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

[Image: 357307-CA-DE4-C-4-ADB-ADFD-0-C4-D84-B783-FE.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

Likely a good portion taken by Tiongs since they returned.

aiyah..............61% of Sinkies voted to lose their jobs and retire in their coffins..............respect their wishes...........

(30-01-2023, 08:38 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  aiyah..............61% of Sinkies voted to lose their jobs and retire in their coffins..............respect their wishes...........

The 61% needs to wake up, and vote wisely,  cos if not then we will always be in the dumps................. crying Big Grin