Looking for Web Hosting company

Any lobang can get cheaper reliable Web hosting companies my current company try ask for double starting from June this years  crying

Gamsia

How much are you paying now?

(23-04-2022, 01:30 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Any lobang can get cheaper reliable Web hosting companies my current company try ask for double starting from June this years  crying

Gamsia

GoDaddy, WIX and WordPress lor

AlphaBay. Beta mode.

Depends on needs. Can be very cheap on shared hosting but comes with speed and reliability problems.

Godaddy is expensive. I don't even use their domain service anymore.

(23-04-2022, 01:39 PM)RichDad Wrote:  How much are you paying now?

$186 1 year hosting services June they will
Increase to $368  crying

(23-04-2022, 01:40 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  GoDaddy, WIX and WordPress lor

Reliable bo ?!! Dont want skali my web gone and my goggle ranking also gone  Blush
[+] 1 user Likes cwc29's post

(23-04-2022, 02:22 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Reliable bo ?!! Dont want skali my web gone and my goggle ranking also gone  Blush
WordPress not bad . I Host afew over. Got teach you on SEO also

(23-04-2022, 02:14 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Depends on needs. Can be very cheap on shared hosting but comes with speed and reliability problems.

Speed and reliability min requirements Bro thanks  Big Grin

(23-04-2022, 02:24 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  WordPress not bad . I Host afew over. Got teach you on SEO also

Agar how much they hoot per year ? Thanks  Big Grin

https://wordpress.com/?&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=google_wpcom_search_brand_desktop_sg_en&utm_medium=paid_search&keyword=wordpress&creative=588799151998&campaignid=654740777&adgroupid=137586710311&matchtype=e&device=m&network=g&targetid=kwd-313411415&gclsrc=aw.ds&gclid=Cj0KCQjwpImTBhCmARIsAKr58cxw43oaiyxWVwHJ-iIb5JbcoJc2_tJohysY3ntV_s8iJmkzZ2yVSegaAn9nEALw_wcB

https://cloud.google.com/solutions/web-hosting

(23-04-2022, 02:26 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Agar how much they hoot per year ? Thanks  Big Grin

I very cheapo I go for basic foc

Legal Requirement are important
https://sgeqhs.wordpress.com/2017/05/09/...blog-post/

(23-04-2022, 02:28 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  I very cheapo I go for basic foc

Now I tio $386 for basic that why come here kp thanks bro for info  Clapping

(23-04-2022, 02:33 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Now I tio $386 for basic that why come here kp thanks bro for info  Clapping

Which web hosting company is that?🤔

no one mention wix.com?
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

(23-04-2022, 02:42 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Which web hosting company is that?🤔

Australia company manage by ah neh  Big Grin

(23-04-2022, 02:52 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  no one mention wix.com?

You need to create your wed using their App and upload  Thinking

(23-04-2022, 02:20 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  $186 1 year hosting services June they will
Increase to $368  crying

That means first year promo is gone liao.

Search engine ranking is fickle. Can change anytime. If you have sound ranking with good reputation, changing host shouldn't matter.

You must go research yourself. Many out there. And many factors to consider so cannot anyhow recommend.

Mine is cloud hosting, not cheap but quite ok so far. Have cloudfare to protect website.

(23-04-2022, 03:31 PM)RichDad Wrote:  That means first year promo is gone liao.

Search engine ranking is fickle.  Can change anytime. If you have sound ranking with good reputation, changing host shouldn't matter.

You must go research yourself. Many out there. And many factors to consider so cannot anyhow recommend.

Mine is cloud hosting, not cheap but quite ok so far. Have cloudfare to protect website.

With them 8 years Liao today suddenly said price increases  crying I know Your cloud not cheap but agar how much ma thanks  Big Grin

(23-04-2022, 03:17 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Australia company manage by ah neh  Big Grin

😱 😱

(23-04-2022, 03:19 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  You need to create your wed using their App and upload  Thinking

You need to or download your current 1 and upload.plus buying domain that you like

(23-04-2022, 02:52 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  no one mention wix.com?

I got mention .

My Uncle using this, Very good support etc
https://www.siteground.com/recommended?r...id=6971496

(23-04-2022, 02:14 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Depends on needs. Can be very cheap on shared hosting but comes with speed and reliability problems.

GoDaddy is CRAP! , My Uncle business nearly ruin by them come online side. They don't even know much their technical staffs etc.
AND YES Expensive yet LOUSY Upload speed. They just want your money keep email u upgrade or tell u " Oh because you on share hosting so upgrade bigger plan etc "

Than one of my Ang mo client intro SiteGround to my Uncle , now Nice, you pay the price is Justify for the quality been provided.

Support there , upload speed is fast even on shared hosting etc.

(23-04-2022, 05:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  GoDaddy is CRAP! , My Uncle business nearly ruin by them come online side. They don't even know much their technical staffs etc.
AND YES Expensive yet LOUSY Upload speed. They just want your money keep email u upgrade or tell u " Oh because you on share hosting so upgrade bigger plan etc "

Than one of my Ang mo client intro SiteGround to my Uncle , now Nice, you pay the price is Justify for the quality been provided.

Your uncle big business need to bother about a few hundred dollars a year?

(23-04-2022, 05:59 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Your uncle big business need to bother about a few hundred dollars a year?

You Never see properly??? is Not About money is the QUALITY of the host company.

Go Daddy is Seriously cannot use for business.

(23-04-2022, 05:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  GoDaddy is CRAP! , My Uncle business nearly ruin by them come online side. They don't even know much their technical staffs etc.

Siteground is heavily promoted. Should be quite expensive but for biz is worth it.

Use dedicated servers for biz. Don't use shared. If 1 of the shares domain kena attack, your domain will be affected. Not worth it.

(23-04-2022, 06:18 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Siteground is heavily promoted. Should be quite expensive but for biz is worth it.

Use dedicated servers for biz. Don't use shared. If 1 of the shares domain kena attack, your domain will be affected. Not worth it.

So far my Uncle online business side not problem using Siteground. Every day got attack but end of the day nothing major happen. Very rare the site down, always at least 99 percent uptime.

well my uncle Soon will upgrade partly the resources going to use up current haven't upgrade yea from Shared host.

So far still ok.

(23-04-2022, 02:22 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Reliable bo ?!! Dont want skali my web gone and my goggle ranking also gone  Blush

Did you short Dow index last night? Big Grin