M'sia has lifted a ban on fresh kampung chicken & black chicken to S'pore,

🐓 M'sia has lifted a ban on fresh kampung chicken & black chicken to S'pore, announced Kee Song, a local certified chicken supply company. 

➡️ https://bit.ly/3mHW8oj

Follow us on @mothershipsg for the latest updates

nice ..but these are slightly more expensive ones
[+] 1 user Likes keys's post

Good lah
But price maybe higher

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

See la...those jiuhukia play chicken water durian with SG one...
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

Good, thinking of making black chickie with abalone soup  Big Grin
Bought baby abalone from Cheng Siong, $13.9 per can promo

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Over supply will kill Singapore wholesalers
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Once signed contracts to get from other countries cannot anyhow cancel contracts even ban is lifted. Now farmers/suppliers etc want to get higher prices too. Sporeans are known to have meaty legs die die must eat hainanese chicken rice. Time to eat less and show them we not easy to bully.
[+] 2 users Like A2Z's post

(14-06-2022, 11:50 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  See la...those jiuhukia play chicken water durian with SG one...

Their government is playing punk with us, not the ordinary jhks.

When I use the term jhk, I usually refer to Chinese Malaysians.  For the majority ethnic group, I have to respectfully call them abangs.

To be honest, much of our development is due to them not us.  It's the combined effort of the Singapore government and jhks which built this city-state-country.   Local sinkies are spoilt, calculative, lazy and like to WFH because they can nua at home.

Without jhks, our economy will tank.  They account for 45% of our foreign workforce, you go figure....

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(14-06-2022, 12:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Their government is playing punk with us, not the ordinary jhks.

When I use the term jhk, I usually refer to Chinese Malaysians.  For the majority ethnic group, I have to respectfully call them abangs. 

To be honest, much of our development is due to them not us.  It's the combined effort of the Singapore government and jhks which built this city-state-country.   Local sinkies are spolit, calculative, lazy and like to WFH because they can nua at home.

Without jhks, our economy will tank.  They account for 45% of our foreign workforce, you go figure....

Yeah especially during the later 80s and early 90s …. many muddysian bodoh Mei Mei come her work in health center …. had many good times there, ANA hotel, Marina South, Keck Seng Tower ….. woo wooo  nudie

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(14-06-2022, 12:00 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Good, thinking of making black chickie with abalone soup  Big Grin
Bought baby abalone from Cheng Siong, $13.9 per can promo

Cheng Siong?

Hmmm.....now Sheng Siong got competitor liao.   Laughing

(14-06-2022, 12:12 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Yeah especially during the later 80s and early 90s …. many muddysian bodoh Mei Mei come her work in health center …. had many good times there, ANA hotel, Marina South, Keck Seng Tower ….. woo wooo  nudie

Lau kok kok boomer spotted.

Talking about late 80s wor.

Now ish 2022.  Zoomer era.  Big Grin

will the prices of chicken go down to previous level before ban? Unlikely. Just like eggs now cost more than before.

The sudden Federal govt banning chicken export to Singapore must left Johore sultan flabbergasted.

Insulted that only a month earlier, the Sultan just conferred PM Lee with the Highest honour.

They flip flop Singapore like a piece of  roti Prata.

At the end of the day, it’s about the pockets of the top politicians.... if their pocket money is depleted, sure to roti prata.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

Kena sabo again… over supply!
Chicken price going to drop?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(14-06-2022, 12:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Their government is playing punk with us, not the ordinary jhks.

To be honest, much of our development is due to them not us.  It's the combined effort of the Singapore government and jhks which built this city-state-country.   Local sinkies are spolit, calculative, lazy and like to WFH because they can nua at home.

LJ, Don't take away our due credits.

Smile

(14-06-2022, 04:27 PM)Niubee Wrote:  LJ, Don't take away our due credits.

Obviously he is not a sinkie. Big Grin

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(14-06-2022, 04:29 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Obviously he is not a sinkie. Big Grin

I can smell the jiuhukianess in him Laughing

Smile

(14-06-2022, 04:27 PM)Niubee Wrote:  LJ, Don't take away our due credits.

What credit do you have other than trying to sinicise Singapore?  Rolleyes

(14-06-2022, 12:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Cheng Siong?

Hmmm.....now Sheng Siong got competitor liao.   Laughing

Typo lah

(14-06-2022, 12:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Lau kok kok boomer spotted.

Talking about late 80s wor.

Now ish 2022.  Zoomer era.  Big Grin

Yeah while we lived in the golden era and now, no debts  with assets, savings, investments, still working for fun while those later generation still slog their whole lives to clear million dollar HBD  Rotfl 

In the 90s 5room executive in Bishan, with 4 bedrooms …. actual bed rooms can put king size bed wardrobe with space for study table  …. don't cry ok …. LESS THAN 220K …..  Laughing … can fully paid before less 10yrs ...