M370 joke uproar: Singapore envoy clarified Comedian is not Singaporean

[Image: W3udrcV.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Definitely a "joke" done in very very poor, insensitive and insulting manner.

I am sure New Yorkers, like any American who values Freedom of Speech and Expression will NOT condone such act at the cost of so many distressed loved ones of those missing crew and pax on MH370...

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

Probably has a "hans" mother

(08-06-2023, 12:02 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Definitely a "joke" done in very very poor, insensitive and insulting manner.

I am sure New Yorkers, like any American who values Freedom of Speech and Expression will NOT condone such act at the cost of so many distressed loved ones of those missing crew and pax on MH370...
You are an American is it? How you know they will not condone such an act??? Dun be so presumptious

Obviously she knows her own audience

Do you??
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

i think looks like gaypanda…has that cb auntie face Laughing

(08-06-2023, 11:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: W3udrcV.jpg]
An example of a Reverse Indicator in action?

(08-06-2023, 12:07 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You are an American is it? How you know they will not condone such an act??? Dun be so presumptious
Obviously she knows her own audienceDo you??

I am a SGreans who understands a "joke" done by a "professional" can be a potential problem if gone public in the context of a unresolved disaster.

If I had been "presumptuous" that Americans accept such poor joke, are you suggesting Americans are insensitive lots?

Obviously so someone fail to understand the hurts that American comedian had created.

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

why get upset
we know Malaysian radar can see way into the Indian ocean
apart from those at cobra exercise with their radars on.
ya coconut beri funny
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Actually if she is not a sinkie, why should high comm apologized?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

apologise too quickly might elicit something to hide.
plane did enter into Singapore FIR disappeared within minutes at 34000ft
we Vietnam admiral whose country monitors both incoming and outgoing
went to search once day broke,
found cabin door and oil slick
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(08-06-2023, 12:22 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I am a SGreans who understands a "joke" done by a "professional" can be a potential problem if gone public in the context of a unresolved disaster.

If I had been "presumptuous" that Americans accept such poor joke, are you suggesting Americans are insensitive lots?

Obviously so someone fail to understand the hurts that American comedian had created.
What makes you think Americans are sensitive to things that you are sensitive to? As I said, she knows her own audience 

I also reckon her audience include Malaysians and Sinkiepooreans too, as evident from the video, so what is your point exactly?
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Singaporean lah .... if not why apologise. She born in SG also. She just migrate only

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Unhappy Malaysian should go Bombard American Chia.
Stop bullying Singapore again.

Jocelyn Chia

If not Singaporean, then must be Malaysian, lor

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

covid outbreak at dooms no apologise why must this apoligise ?

(08-06-2023, 02:17 PM)Ola Wrote:  Jocelyn Chia

If not Singaporean, then must be Malaysian, lor

ex sinkie now americunt

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Exactly, not even Singaporean, Singapore apologize for fart?
They apologizing on behalf of America?
Who does the stupid envoy and vivian think they are ? Can apologize on behalf of America?!?!?

lol
previous times, when authorities wanna jump on the band wagon, will highlight "singapore born" and claim....

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(08-06-2023, 12:09 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  i think looks like gaypanda…has that cb auntie face Laughing

Lao gay how are your smelly xiamian and houmian today? Busyness berry good?