MAN HAVING FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES, ASKS IF IT IS "INSULTING" TO GIVE $4 ANG PAO

MAN HAVING FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES, ASKS IF IT IS "INSULTING" TO GIVE $4 ANG PAO

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=87885

$2 too much, I give gold coins.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Financial difficulty means skip giving angbao
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

$2 or just a red packet for good luck will do.
It's the thought that counts.
[+] 2 users Like hansamu's post

nothing insulting than to have our gov increasing gst to punished us. 4 dollar is ok for hongbao for it. not everyone earn high income, but cost of living is burden everyone here.

If $4, might as well give $3 big sweep ticket.

If you have difficulty give what you can.
It's for the receiver to appreciate your difficulties

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I don't even bother to give anything. Better to have lesser relatives or friends who gossip.

I give 4 x 50cts only

(19-01-2023, 01:45 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  MAN HAVING FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES, ASKS IF IT IS "INSULTING" TO GIVE $4 ANG PAO

Just give the red packet lah! No need put money one lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(19-01-2023, 04:05 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Just give the red packet lah! No need put money one lah! Big Grin
Lim peh like your ideas
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(19-01-2023, 04:12 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Lim peh like your ideas

IN THE 60S MANY OLD AUNTIES WHO HV NO INCOME PUT A MELON SEEDS INSIDE THE RED PACKET.
IF U ARE SO DIFFICULT TO COUGH OT EVEN $2/** PUT A CHOCOLATE GOLD COIN ALSO CAN
IS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(19-01-2023, 04:42 PM)talky Wrote:  IN THE 60S MANY OLD AUNTIES WHO HV NO INCOME PUT A MELON SEEDS INSIDE THE RED PACKET.
Ang pows are for the children, for them to save up to buy things that they long for.................. Laughing Gesti-109
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(19-01-2023, 04:42 PM)talky Wrote:  IN THE 60S MANY OLD AUNTIES WHO HV NO INCOME PUT A MELON SEEDS INSIDE THE RED PACKET.

Last time kampong days also like that one mah! Big Grin Something symbolic can liao lah! Yisi Yisi lah!

(19-01-2023, 04:45 PM)debono Wrote:  Ang pows are for the children, for them to save up to buy things that they long for.................. Laughing Gesti-109

Ang Pow is also known as 压岁钱 🧧 mah! Big Grin

(19-01-2023, 05:39 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Last time kampong days also like that one mah! Big Grin Something symbolic can liao lah! Yisi Yisi lah!

That will disappointing to the children...........no money to collect................. Laughing

(19-01-2023, 05:41 PM)debono Wrote:  That will disappointing to the children...........no money to collect................. Laughing

Why must spoil kids leh?  Thinking

(19-01-2023, 05:41 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Why must spoil kids leh?  Thinking
It is not spoiling the kids, it is something that occur once a year. The children are eagerly, looking forward to this occasion................. Clapping

(19-01-2023, 04:05 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Just give the red packet lah! No need put money one lah! Big Grin

Mai sia suay leh.

(19-01-2023, 05:46 PM)debono Wrote:  It is not spoiling the kids, it is something that occur after one year. The children are eagerly, looking forward to this occasion................. Clapping

Yes you are right.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(19-01-2023, 01:45 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  MAN HAVING FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES, ASKS IF IT IS "INSULTING" TO GIVE $4 ANG PAO

yes it is insulting

if BAN chinese or lunatic new year that it will not cause any insult to start with
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Like my brother-in-law, both husband and wife hid inside the bedroom and don't come out. Their children were in the living room collecting ang pao from relatives.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(19-01-2023, 05:49 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Yes you are right.

Thanks for your support.  A happy and prosperous new year to you and family............ Clapping

(19-01-2023, 05:53 PM)debono Wrote:  Thanks for your support.  A happy and prosperous new year to you and family............ Clapping

Same to you, boss.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(19-01-2023, 05:41 PM)debono Wrote:  That will disappointing to the children...........no money to collect................. Laughing
children of that time is not so money faced they are grateful if there is an overhead shelter in the nite n hv 3 meals not to go hungry becos the govt then was under sir lee

now the present gov everything talk is only money money money

(19-01-2023, 08:11 PM)talky Wrote:  children of that time is not so money faced they are grateful if there is an overhead shelter in the nite n hv 3 meals not to go hungry becos the govt then was under sir lee

now the present gov everything talk is only money money money
Yes, I do agree that the present gov only talk money.  Money, money, money it's a rich man's world.................. Clapping Laughing