MOM investigates foreigners working illegally as food delivery riders

MOM investigates foreigners working illegally as food delivery riders

https://theindependent.sg/mom-investigat...ry-riders/
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Surely its been going on for years... Surely anyyonee could've forseen such issue before it happens... late much again? Anyway, isn't Spore for everyone in da world? 🤔
[+] 1 user Likes Merdeka's post

Why not investigate grab or foodpanda first? They are the ones that allow foreign workers to sign up illegally as gig workers. Go after the snake's head.
[+] 2 users Like starbugs's post

In FB direct maid groups, many looked for stay out maid. Isn't that illegal, so openly and MOM allows?
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

Don’t those delivery companies check the credentials of delivery riders? Govt shd take actions to investigates those companies.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Easy to solve. Thumb or facial recognition for every delivery job they accept

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

not surprise many foreigners who holds PHD exercise PHD (Private Hired Driver) also. Rotfl
[+] 2 users Like wulala's post

Fake FTs who enter legally with unrecognised cert, falsely declared salaries, replacing us in our jobs . . .

WHY MOM never check??

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(18-03-2023, 08:48 AM)Ola Wrote:  Fake FTs who enter legally with unrecognised cert, falsely declared salaries, replacing us in our jobs . . .

WHY MOM never check??
MOM must be ignorant or too idle to check. They shd take such issues seriously.

What about this atb who delivers on a tricycle? :p

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...-pom-pi-pi
[+] 1 user Likes fuch_asia's post

My guess is local account but "outsource" to other to do on his off days. Then the illegal give some cut to that guy. Such tactics so common basically lent your account out to others. For PHV don't be surprised may have also. This kind of things hard to catch one until ppl report. This also mean deliver food really good monies as in my other thread you can earn up to 5K per month.

I don't order food online so I am not affected as the delivery fee is not cheap unless got discount waived. I rather go out and buy myself. Weekday eat at home plain bread with water. Weekend eat better go out.
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

(18-03-2023, 05:50 PM)sgh Wrote:  My guess is local account but "outsource" to other to do on his off days. Then the illegal give some cut to that guy. Such tactics so common basically lent your account out to others. For PHV don't be surprised may have also. This kind of things hard to catch one until ppl report. This also mean deliver food really good monies as in my other thread you can earn up to 5K per month.

I don't order food online so I am not affected as the delivery fee is not cheap unless got discount waived. I rather go out and buy myself. Weekday eat at home plain bread with water. Weekend eat better go out.

same here, tried once, will not use food delivery. My food arrived all tossed up cold and messy ……  Angry

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

playform try to skip being employer to these illegal worker by doing things like below a certain number of delivery is not employee type of nonsense. time for law to catch up with platform illegal employment activities.
trying to test the white area as grey.

there is really no need for platform delivery now.
if they need to compete in the delivery area. then setup a company and employ these people.
if not stop the life destroying act of too many people not getting into main stream employment with these looks like quick money job. many are fooled in all these platform advertising. too many said how many $ earn per week but never mentioned about cost.

(18-03-2023, 08:47 PM)sclim Wrote:  playform try to skip being employer to these illegal worker by doing things like below a certain number of delivery is not employee type of nonsense.  time for law to catch up with platform illegal employment activities.
trying to test the white area as grey.

there is really no need for platform delivery now.
if they need to compete in the delivery area. then setup a company and employ these people.
if not stop the life destroying act of too many people not getting into main stream employment with these looks like quick money job. many are fooled in all these platform advertising. too many said how many $ earn per week but never mentioned about cost.

While I don't agree with such gig form arrangement it really provide good monies especially to those low educated who have to work for low pay otherwise. Imagine Secondary 4 graduate earn up to 5k per month true from my far relative son proof. That is why so many is in this kind of work. Earn more monies while you are young and abled.

(17-03-2023, 08:46 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Why not investigate grab or foodpanda first? They are the ones that allow foreign workers to sign up illegally as gig workers. Go after the snake's head.

Why catch KTV gals when the ICA allow the snake heads to keep refreshing the flesh?? Lol

Same same but different bah...

Sticw
Why catch KTV gals when the ICA allow the snake heads to keep refreshing the flesh?? Lol

Same same but different bah...

It is an open secret that atb and Vietnam gals are employed in dirty KTV lounges here............. Big Grin