Man admits charging towards retiree over void deck smoking, victim fell & died

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ed-3251416

(03-02-2023, 07:28 PM)Levin Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ed-3251416

Kill him lah!  Angry

The old man fell backwards on his own accord and died. But the man was charged? Does this make sense?

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

Need to be like that towards old man,,, now how ? You can sleep well.. take life slowly.. he is not make a very serious offence to take photos and confront him like that...

If the matter is not fighting between 2 men,
he got chance to hang on a tauGay tree.

Bui Bui really can be FA nao after changi

Smoking so what charge me lah that 74 yrs old should shout back...Bank officer so what...

(03-02-2023, 08:51 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Smoking so what charge me lah that 74 yrs old should shout back...Bank officer so what...
You must be that stubborn 74 yrs old man.  How to set a good example to your younger generations.

He should quit his bank job and apply to be a nea officer. Nothing else to do go and disturb old man
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(03-02-2023, 07:35 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  The old man fell backwards on his own accord and died. But the man was charged? Does this make sense?

Make sense. Not on his own. The young man charged at the old man like a bull hitting the old man in the stomach with his shoulder.  The old man fall backward and hit the back of his head against the ground.

No worries lah

Karma will take care of that bank worker

A life dead is a life dead, furthermore is a human life, not an ant life

You think no karma meh?

I will inform Lord Karma about this case, sure give this bank worker jialat jialat one lah

(04-02-2023, 12:26 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  Make sense. Not on his own. The young man charged at the old man like a bull hitting the old man in the stomach with his shoulder.  The old man fall backward and hit the back of his head against the ground.
They called that "tackle" in rugby.   Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Hang dat Banker's man until he mati-ed

(04-02-2023, 01:54 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  They called that "tackle" in rugby.   Big Grin

He could be a rugby player leh! Big Grin

(04-02-2023, 06:09 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  He could be a rugby player leh! Big Grin
His size of 100 kg fits a rugby player. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Overzealous fan of all things right and proper.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(03-02-2023, 11:39 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You must be that stubborn 74 yrs old man.  How to set a good example to your younger generations.

HDB don't have smoking Corner neither no smoking signs...the bank officer is only Kaypoh and want to take thing to his hand.Young or old generation doesn't matter by right bank officer should respect  and accommodate elder old habits...
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

Many old unkers also smoke inside HDB lifts. NEA is helpless against such bad habits.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Guy picked on old and weak

We never hear of him confronting a gangster smoking in void deck

I also smoke in void deck, why he never confront me?

Because IAM not old nor weak, that's why

Karma will get him, just watch

(04-02-2023, 08:39 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Many old unkers also smoke inside HDB lifts.  NEA is helpless against such bad habits.

I don't see any unkers smoking inside a HDB lift, at least to date............... Laughing nudie

(04-02-2023, 09:20 AM)debono Wrote:  I don't see any unkers smoking inside a HDB lift, at least to date............... Laughing nudie
Bro, I stepped into a lift yesterday and got cigarette smells. HDB shd installs a device whereby any detected smoke wil stopped the lift right away. This is a good way to catch the smokers.

man is able to judge good and bad.
problem is the different yard stick each person uses.
so do not judge, for the same different yard stick will be judge on you by others.

be more tolerance and have peace.
peace be with everyone.

(04-02-2023, 07:35 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  HDB don't have smoking Corner neither no smoking signs...the bank officer is only Kaypoh and want to take thing to his hand.Young or old generation doesn't matter by right bank officer should respect  and accommodate elder old habits...
You hv a valid point to a certain extent.