Many Forever Alone People Have Nobody Look After Them When They are Old

How ah? Must hire a nurse at home?

Never ever go to Old Folks home, itt’s hell and you will regret

When you have problem to walk by yourself, who will take care of you? When you have to see a doctor, who will bring you to the hospital or clinic?

(17-03-2023, 04:11 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Never ever go to Old Folks home, itt’s hell and you will regret

most old floks home occupant are sons and dotter throw them in there

FYI

stupid mei mei

you might landed in there too

Regardless,  life still goes on.
Endless.....

When you fall sick in bed, who will feed you and change your underwear?

(17-03-2023, 04:12 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  When you have problem to walk by yourself, who will take care of you? When you have to see a doctor, who will bring you to the hospital or clinic?

It should be the children or a maid to accompany you to go the hospital.................... Big Grin

(17-03-2023, 04:13 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Regardless,  life still goes on.
Endless.....

Many unmarried people treat their nephews or nieces like their own kids giving money hoping they will take care of them when they are old…fat wish lah, these kids are very spoiled and selfish bunch, they will never take care of them in the end.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(17-03-2023, 04:10 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  How ah? Must hire a nurse at home?

Do you mean FA here?

(17-03-2023, 04:16 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Do you mean FA here?

No lah, all the unmarried people

(17-03-2023, 04:11 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Never ever go to Old Folks home, itt’s hell and you will regret

How you know?
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

Do check up the social counselling centres.
This one for example. 

Shan You is a non-profit social service organisation set up in 1995 to provide professional counselling and social care services based on the guiding values of compassion, mindfulness, morality and wisdom.

(17-03-2023, 04:17 PM)dynamite Wrote:  How you know?

Because I visited my relative there before…it was miserable, everyone slept in bed in a huge room of 100, after meal all fart or pass motion in bed…Filipino nurses dunt care about them, never bring them out to the garden for fresh air and sunshine. Must pay $3k per month, that was the price 15 years ago, now must be $4-5k already.

If you want to know how bad it is watch Andy Lau’s movie called 桃姐 for better understanding, old folks fought among themselves, there were big bullies and politics also. Most importantly the living condition is not ideal.

(17-03-2023, 04:23 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Because I visited my relative there before…it was miserable, everyone slept in bed in a huge room of 100, after meal all fart or pass motion in bed…Filipino nurses dunt care about them, never bring them out to the garden for fresh air and sunshine. Must pay $3k per month, that was the price 15 years ago, now must be $4-5k already.

If you want to know how bad it is watch Andy Lau’s movie called 桃姐 for better understanding, old folks fought among themselves, there were big bullies and politics also. Most importantly the living condition is terrible.

Like 监狱风云?

(17-03-2023, 04:23 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Because I visited my relative there before…it was miserable, everyone slept in bed in a huge room of 100, after meal all fart or pass motion in bed…Filipino nurses dunt care about them, never bring them out to the garden for fresh air and sunshine. Must pay $3k per month, that was the price 15 years ago, now must be $4-5k already.

If you want to know how bad it is watch Andy Lau’s movie called 桃姐 for better understanding, old folks fought among themselves, there were big bullies and politics also. Most importantly the living condition is terrible.
which old folks home?
why you never report?
you are fake news mei mei
[Image: trump-fake-news.jpg?w=640&h=305]

If you want to know how bad it is watch Andy Lau’s movie called 桃姐 for better understanding, old folks fought among themselves, there were big bullies and politics also. Most importantly the living condition is not ideal.

I think you got it right, it is as you say it, it is a horrible place to spend your last days................... Big Grin crying

(17-03-2023, 04:28 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Like 监狱风云?

You will be literally locked inside, more like a kindergarten…and spend most of them in bed.

(17-03-2023, 04:29 PM)debono Wrote:  I think you got it right, it is as you say it, it is a horrible place to spend your last days................... Big Grin crying

Rather die at home than going there.

(17-03-2023, 04:34 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You will be literally locked inside, more like a kindergarten

evil mei mei 

you talk like those nursary homes do not need government license to run one

(17-03-2023, 04:37 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  evil mei mei 

you talk like those nursary homes do not need government license to run one

I think old age homes are different from nursing homes, cos in nursing homes there are Pinya nurses to look after you......................... Big Grin

(17-03-2023, 04:15 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Many unmarried people treat their nephews or nieces like their own kids giving money hoping they will take care of them when they are old…far wish lah, these kids are very spoiled and selfish bunch, they will never take care of them in the end.

yes that why I  not giving them any money or estate money
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

True. Attended an Old folk quarrel with another old folk before

ya I regretted spending on my niece and nephew

(17-03-2023, 04:53 PM)Talent Wrote:  ya I regretted spending on my niece and nephew

why leh ? i enjoying spending on my niece and nephew same like my Uncle spending on me
Smile

Many lonely people here including 1 bankrupt Shitexchange.

(17-03-2023, 04:16 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  No lah, all the unmarried people

What about the divorcee, the widowed and those  for some reasons or others are staying alone?

(17-03-2023, 04:55 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  why leh ? i enjoying spending on my niece and nephew same like my Uncle spending on me
Smile

Your uncle spend on you as he loves you especially you work hard for him. You spend money on your nieces or nephews is because you love them and you never expect them take care of you when you are old.

(17-03-2023, 05:22 PM)hansamu Wrote:  What about the divorcee, the widowed and those  for some reasons or others are staying alone?

At least they have children who will take care of them.

(17-03-2023, 05:26 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Your uncle spend on you as he loves you especially you work hard for him. You spend money on your nieces or nephews is because you love them and you never expect them take care of you when you are old.

Actually my nieces and nephews all grow up liao around 20+ oldest just early 30+
youngest 19 like that.

Only come CNY they will come my house.

(17-03-2023, 05:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually my nieces and nephews all grow up liao around 20+ oldest just early 30+
youngest 19 like that.

Only come CNY they will come my house.

You see they only meet you once a year, how can you expect them take care of you when you are old?  Confused