Marine Parade Dessert Stall Charges S$2.60 For Extra Bowl

https://mustsharenews.com/marine-parade-extra-bowl/

Can sell the take away plastic bowl @ 0.30 - 0.50 to customers asking. Problem solved.

2.60 is selling bowl. Eat already can take home la.

The Inland Revenue should look out for this item in the stall's accounts.

Since washing a bowl cost 12 cents, then the stall holder should receive 12 cents less from customers who buy take-away.

(30-05-2023, 08:47 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Since washing a bowl cost 12 cents, then the stall holder should receive 12 cents less from customers who buy take-away.

Cost is only part of the price.  There has to be profit.

If you break down the cost of the noodles, the few slices of fish cake, the three tiny fish balls, sambal chilli and oil, you'd be shocked to know that they all don't add up to even a dollar.

Your argument will get no where if you ask the hawker to charge you 25 cens less if you bring your own mee pok.  Or 30 cents less if you bring your own fish balls.  You are not going to save a lot but the hawker will be losing profits he can make on those items.

wah lao 2.60 for a bowl ...sibeh jialat

I will not go there to makan

This may mean they are charged for washing based on each bowl.? They don't sell so many bowls.

these type of stall must be boycott one. 
people should not patronize at all. 
i also will not buy take away food that charge me for the packet food to be take away. 30 cent is a lot if you always buy from them. i rather eat there. since always say recycled here and there. must put a stop on these plastic box usage. the manufacturer also must tax more cost they are the one selling rather than promote something more environment friendly.

black hearted hawker.

go n see ah heng
what plan he has to stop this from spreading to other stalls then later to all hc