Master Leong $300K all in Alibaba bet - latest interview...and gf pics

I poured over Alibaba results even with the Chinese economic slowdown I believe he will be vindicated in 2023 for this so far disastrous investment. 

Likely he restore hisMASTER reputation by June 2023...when he is proven right.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(04-12-2022, 05:22 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I poured over Alibaba results even with the Chinese economic slowdown I believe he will be vindicated in 2023 for this so far disastrous investment. 

Likely he restore hisMASTER reputation by June 2023...when he is proven right.

got show his account boh................otherwise can't prove he put in 300K...............anyway, it's obvious the Jews are now bursting the bubble since 2008...................when the tides go out - all boats will go down...........

(04-12-2022, 05:36 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  got show his account boh................otherwise can't prove he put in 300K...............anyway, it's obvious the Jews are now bursting the bubble since 2008...................when the tides go out - all boats will go down...........

Well said........ Clapping

Master Leong posted his holiday pics recently including his girlfriend who is working as a doctor.

[Image: SPdjH7E.jpg]

All the best to Master Leong.

Anyway after watching his interview I realized he made a big mistake managing his margin account and it almost guarantees losses.

If Aliababa goes up to $180 his original equity of $200k should go up to $400k....not break even.

I will write to him on how this is achieved.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.