McDonald’s again con people for 1 for 1 Big Breakfast

As usual the Big Con from McDonald’s agian Big Grin

They advertise 1 for 1 Big Breakfast (UP: $6.15) 

No beverages.  If you add hot tea that will cost $3.00

So if you buy a big breakfast  “meal” it will cost you $3.075 + $3 = $6.075 LPPL Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(10-04-2023, 08:02 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  As usual the Big Con from McDonald’s agian Big Grin

So if you buy a big breakfast  “meal” it will cost you $3.075 + $3 = $6.075 LPPL Big Grin

Drink plain water lor. Must drink hot tea meh?

(10-04-2023, 08:06 AM)winbig Wrote:  Drink plain water lor. Must drink hot tea meh?

Well… they used to have the same promotion with hot tea for the same price.  Now they cut off the tea.  Charge you $3 pax each.

You think worth meh?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(10-04-2023, 08:08 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Well… they used to have the same promotion with hot tea for the same price.  Now they cut off the tea.  Charge you $3 pax each.

You think worth meh?

If u r craving for Mac big breakfast then worth. Just switch the tea to plain water.  Laughing

(10-04-2023, 08:10 AM)winbig Wrote:  If u r craving for Mac big breakfast then worth. Just switch the tea to plain water.  Laughing

Nah…the Big Breakfast is also nothing to shout about.  Junk food actually. 

I just like having good deals Big Grin

And will call out the company for pulling stupid stunts like this.

(10-04-2023, 08:12 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Nah…the Big Breakfast is also nothing to shout about.  Junk food actually. 

I just like having good deals Big Grin

And will call out the company for pulling stupid stunts like this.

Check is ah neh management? Kinda cheap shots

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

Ok saver tip for those who are penny pinching. You drink your tea finish, then go for the free refill to top up. Tadaa!!

You just saved $3 and your boss/girlfriend/partner/mistress/colleague happy with your “free meal” Laughing

Don’t try it. I’m just tongue in cheek Big Grin

The germs from your mouth beri err xin.

(10-04-2023, 08:20 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Ok saver tip for those who are penny pinching. You drink your tea finish, then go for the free refill to top up.  Tadaa!!

You just saved $3 and your boss/girlfriend/partner/mistress/colleague happy with your “free meal” Laughing

Don’t try it.  I’m just tongue in cheek Big Grin

The germs from your mouth beri err xin.

If your boss drink your saliva then he/she will listen to u liao.  Laughing

Madonald is expensive

only greedy ppl fall on this.

Once bitten twice shy twice will never try lol

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

You can cheat them back get one coffee and refill so both can drink

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(10-04-2023, 08:10 AM)winbig Wrote:  If u r craving for Mac big breakfast then worth. Just switch the tea to plain water.  Laughing

That day, I went to peach garden for Ho liao.
2 pots of hot plain water cost $6. Rotfl

Next time, go there must bring your own plain water.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

McDonald is good la. Always sell me $5 mcspicy meal. It is way more nutritious than hawker food. Many deals also. Value for money.

(10-04-2023, 10:05 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  That day, I went to peach garden for Ho liao.

It is not easy to do business these days.

(10-04-2023, 10:05 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  That day, I went to peach garden for Ho liao.

How come hot plain water is in pots?  Not glass meh?

This freaking restaurant is well known to anyhow charge sky high prices. 

Once we ordered hor fun....and for a plate was $48, before GST.

Avoid  this blood sucking eatery.

(10-04-2023, 10:02 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You can cheat them back get one coffee and refill so both can drink

This is yr true character Rolleyes

Smile

(10-04-2023, 08:19 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Check is ah neh management? Kinda cheap shots

Yeah could ahneh Mgt

(10-04-2023, 08:22 AM)winbig Wrote:  If your boss drink your saliva then he/she will listen to u liao.  Laughing

Too bad my boss is not chiobu Big Grin

(10-04-2023, 08:02 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  As usual the Big Con from McDonald’s agian Big Grin

Just do own 3 in 1 to settle. If lazy will be makan outside

I tried McDonald’s big breakfast after a decade, to my surprise the size shrinks a lot, quality also drops, not as good as last time. So sad! Opasnie-1

(10-04-2023, 11:51 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Just do own 3 in 1 to settle. If lazy will be makan outside

I just won’t buy. Last time it was Big Breakfast Set 1 for 1 at the same price.  Now they cut out the tea portion and you need to pay $3 for it as ala carte. Totally not worth at all.

They tell you 1 for 1 but if you add back the $3 tea maybe you save about 15 cents Big Grin

(10-04-2023, 11:54 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I tried McDonald’s big breakfast after a decade, to my surprise the size shrinks a lot, quality also drops, not as good as last time. So sad! Opasnie-1

KFC chicken pieces also drop in quality

(10-04-2023, 12:31 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I just won’t buy. Last time it was Big Breakfast Set 1 for 1 at the same price.  Now they cut out the tea portion and you need to pay $3 for it as ala carte. Totally not worth at all.

They tell you 1 for 1 but if you add back the $3 tea maybe you save about 15 cents Big Grin

If they let you akan like that, they will make a loss la. Recently I went there to buy all the deals only, the staff like look very sian.

(10-04-2023, 12:41 PM)dynamite Wrote:  If they let you akan like that, they will make a loss la. Recently I went there to buy all the deals only, the staff like look very sian.

They have been running this Monday promotion previously with drinks for quite some time already.  Now cut back until like that just as well not have a promotion.

You make customer unhappy, the news will spread.

(10-04-2023, 12:43 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  They have been running this Monday promotion previously with drinks for quite some time already.  Now cut back until like that just as well not have a promotion.

You make customer unhappy, the news will spread.

Macdonald is ok la. You go try eat the prawn noodle at Cambridge market. The lady boss scold every customer a few times.

Here is the better deal if you can travel back to Nov 2022.

[Image: 5-FE1-F730-2150-412-C-87-F9-AE97-CF4-CB2-EF.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

It is already very cheap. Dun forget GST increase and inflation. Please support Mac.

(10-04-2023, 02:32 PM)dynamite Wrote:  It is already very cheap. Dun forget GST increase and inflation. Please support Mac.

Dunt blindly support it, it is not local.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post