McDonald's always manage to entice me with this offer

I find the barista coffee and cheese cake as good as Starbucks.

[Image: F6AHjGQ.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

yes my fav

a small slice of the cc already contains plenty of saturated fat, together with the trans fat in the coffee cream, they would raise yr cholesterol to a level which can increase yr risk of stroke and heart attack.

Para-pa-pa-pa! I'm Lovin' It!

enjoy lah…every fk thing also worry about better off not living

when you got stroke see how you enjoy.

(03-06-2022, 10:42 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  when you got stroke see how you enjoy.

He still young still got more margin for cholesterol. Big Grin

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(03-06-2022, 10:42 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  when you got stroke see how you enjoy.

when u get hit by car see if u regret

(03-06-2022, 11:40 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  He still young still got more margin for cholesterol. Big Grin

not young lah…live well live happy…no need to over do..but enjoy life Cool

(03-06-2022, 11:43 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  when u get hit by car see if u regret

dun anyhow dash across the road. last night almost hit one old toad who did that

(03-06-2022, 11:40 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  He still young still got more margin for cholesterol. Big Grin

he old pervert disguises as young meimei lah

(03-06-2022, 12:22 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  he old pervert disguises as young meimei lah

I tot he only early 40s.

男人四十一枝花,女人四十豆腐渣

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(03-06-2022, 12:33 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I tot he only early 40s.

男人四十一枝花,女人四十豆腐渣

you aso kenna bluffed by him  Laughing