Me-time makan: Best places in Singapore to dine solo

Me-time makan: Best places in Singapore to dine solo

Read more đź“Ť https://bit.ly/3fvxKq1

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
[+] 3 users Like Bigiron's post

Thank you bro Bigiron. I always like to eat alone for good stuffs.
When I eat with wifey, she always say enough enough, don’t order too much, or this is too expensive, or she doesn’t like this, worse, she doesn’t like other food other than Chinese types.
For this I can eat any type I like and order as much as I can eat. Own money own target.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 2 users Like YummyKing's post

Just go some good hawker stall and eat solo

(05-11-2022, 01:04 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Thank you bro Bigiron. I always like to eat alone for good stuffs.
When I eat with wifey, she always say enough enough, don’t order too much, or this is too expensive, or she doesn’t like this, worse, she doesn’t like other food other than Chinese types.
For this I can eat any type I like and order as much as I can eat. Own money own target.
True...it is not a  crime to eat alone. 
Enjoy....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPVgV5l8Jx-GdgGIT7kcJ...g&usqp=CAU]

(05-11-2022, 06:47 PM)amognoix Wrote:  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPVgV5l8Jx-GdgGIT7kcJ...g&usqp=CAU]

Eating alone doesn't have to be so depressing. 

I personally like to eat alone too. Best places to eat alone I find is at restaurant/bar counter seating. You get to watch the comings and goings, like you're overseeing everything that's happening.
[+] 2 users Like Basic_Strategy's post

eat solo
I have quiet time to do work
and enjoy ambience and free aircon

that has been my purpose
many see me eat alone
think I cannot get people to dine with me

but of course once a while must dine with people

I love to be alone. The only problem is getting a seat (and keeping others from joining me). Lol
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post