More Ah Tiongs planning to escape from China

More Ah Tiongs planning to escape from China as brutal dictator Xi ascend to the new throne. Better run before another cultural revolution , great leap forward and the great famine strike China under Xi.

https://www.todayonline.com/world/chinas...le-2028131

Only Rich can escape...

But they escape their Money Cash first to Swiss bank or UK bank...

Then escape....

Before destroy by XI...

They witness it on media

How Hu Jin GongTao kanna drag forcefully by secret agents on TV...

Very foolish to escape if the rich never do anything wrong.
Surprisingly, China has no heritage tax. Rotfl

You go to US. Good luck to the rich. Alot of taxes if you are a rich.比如弃籍税,遗产税….

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(26-10-2022, 08:01 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Very foolish to escape if the rich never do anything wrong.

You go to US. Good luck to the rich. Alot of taxes if you are a rich.比如弃籍税,遗产税….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfTgwJZP5SM

More young Twese escaping to mC for development as fears to serve ns.

TS chinakok liao leh cheo kau peng hor LL LOL LOL LOL https://media.tenor.com/DKk4Fbz8AoYAAAAM...inping.gif https://media.tenor.com/9Jpj6U1Bq9YAAAAM...ically.gif https://media.tenor.com/mWXg3GzhYzMAAAAM...n-hart.gif

at this rate soon china and hk will be quite empty liao

[Image: Top-migrant-countries-to-2011-621x400.png]

(26-10-2022, 08:01 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Very foolish to escape if the rich never do anything wrong.

They are sitting duck if they stay and the new policies hit them, Xi may robinhood them.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

They are unlikely to go to the US due to anti Chinese sentiment there, nor HK for obvious reasons.

I bet they will come to Singapore and drive our property prices even higher Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(27-10-2022, 06:55 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  They are unlikely to go to the US due to anti Chinese sentiment there, nor HK for obvious reasons.

I bet they will come to Singapore and drive our property prices even higher Laughing

Singapore should start restricting. We are too small to take.

Canada and Australia are good destinations. They like it.

Malaysia forest city waiting for 300,000

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Winnie thinks he is some legendary emperor that can will his way to imagined greatness…truly a hj that will destroy China and all the progress accumulated before his dictatorship Angry

yesterday just met one of them who stayed in a 8.5m landed house. is that a gd or bad thing?

(26-10-2022, 10:20 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  at this rate soon china and hk will be quite empty liao

Gaypanda , you should go back to your China cage to make the number  Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post

(27-10-2022, 04:44 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Gaypanda , you should go back to your China cage to make the number  Rotfl

[Image: 20220911-184922.jpg]

obagao, you sent your son back to  China already? he looks quite unhappy there  Laughing

(27-10-2022, 04:52 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: 20220911-184922.jpg]

obagao, you sent your son back to  China already? he looks quite unhappy there  Laughing

Look like you pandadog  Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post

(27-10-2022, 04:56 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Look like you pandadog  Rotfl

wtf, yr son looks like a pandadog?  Laughing

(27-10-2022, 07:17 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  Winnie thinks he is some legendary emperor that can will his way to imagined greatness…truly a hj that will destroy China and all the progress accumulated before his dictatorship Angry

You think on his behalf ah?  Rotfl

no reason to destroy china lah. but he's determined to destroy flg taidu

(27-10-2022, 04:57 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  wtf, yr son looks like a pandadog?  Laughing

You and your son .. Remember you are known as gaypanda in this forum Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(27-10-2022, 08:01 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  You and your son .. Remember you are known as gaypanda in this forum Rotfl

[Image: 20220911-184922.jpg]

that's a puppy. you senile until your own son aso cannot recognize already  Laughing