More graduates remained unemployed 6 months after leaving school in 2022

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/mo...22-2112016
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

Grab is the best job available.

All the lao kok kok graduates hogging the high positions. Young people don't have chance.
[+] 3 users Like winbig's post

https://youtube.com/shorts/f13r8icxIFc?feature=share

Wtf.....still want to import in FT

with FT around, what to do. Did their parent vote pap, then cannot complain, they ask for it.
[+] 2 users Like jus4lucky's post

(20-02-2023, 11:04 AM)winbig Wrote:  All the lao kok kok graduates hogging the high positions. Young people don't have chance.

對,老的不走,新的不可以上
[+] 1 user Likes XiXiPee's post

I applied to 80 internship position, only get 1 role. Even shit tier bank like cimb, maybank dont bother reply me because too many candidates. Some banks freeze roles, some banks reject me, some firms dont bother reply me. I didnt ask to be born. Ccb
[+] 2 users Like XiXiPee's post

(20-02-2023, 11:57 AM)XiXiPee Wrote:  I applied to 80 internship position, only get 1 role. Even shit tier bank like cimb, maybank dont bother reply me because too many candidates. Some banks freeze roles, some banks reject me, some firms dont bother reply me. I didnt ask to be born. Ccb

[Image: nudie.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post

(20-02-2023, 11:04 AM)winbig Wrote:  All the lao kok kok graduates hogging the high positions. Young people don't have chance.

Have to do something. Big Grin find solutions.
[+] 1 user Likes Rubitin's post

[Image: graduate_survey_table_1.jpg?itok=hAoX9SmZ]

Eh? Those in full-time employment actually went up from 84% to 87.5%? 

OK, part-time work fell from 8.7% to 4.5%. Less part-time available so pull down the number of graduates employed. Wonder why?

Bbq liao

https://www.bannedsite.com/post/2018/03/...-singapore
[+] 1 user Likes Reddishday's post

(20-02-2023, 11:40 AM)jus4lucky Wrote:  with FT around, what to do. Did their parent vote pap, then cannot complain, they ask for it.

So did they realise that The Govt said FTs create jobs for us is flawed?
[+] 3 users Like Wy:Nox's post

(20-02-2023, 11:54 AM)XiXiPee Wrote:  對,老的不走,新的不可以上

Work until die, how to leave… Rotfl
Newbie sucks thumb…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(20-02-2023, 05:15 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  So did they realise that The Govt said FTs create jobs for us is flawed?

Only fool will believe. Rotfl
Job already stolen by Ftrashes lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 3 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(20-02-2023, 05:24 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Only fool will believe. Rotfl
Job already stolen by Ftrashes lah.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

Deserve it for the Pappy voters. They reap what the sow. Now their children become unemployed while the plum jobs are all snatched up by CECAs and AMDKs.
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(20-02-2023, 06:40 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Deserve it for the Pappy voters.  They reap what the sow.  Now their children become unemployed while the plum jobs are all snatched up by CECAs and AMDKs.

It is who their parents vote in a GE................and the consequence of that vote....................... Big Grin

hard to engage with the workplace if all are foreigner. i will not stay for long at that position cos all foreigner is all around. not easy to work and also we prefer to have people of our own to work with.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post
Angry 

(20-02-2023, 08:02 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  stupid oppie retards, so many here

FTAs like CECA

Creates more good jobs for Singaporeans

Contrary to the complaints of many Singaporeans, foreigners are actually creating more good jobs for citizens here - Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong

Song boh?

When the mention of CECA is banned in govt controlled media like EDMW, you know who the MIW are siding with.

(20-02-2023, 01:30 PM)Levin Wrote:  [Image: graduate_survey_table_1.jpg?itok=hAoX9SmZ]

OK, part-time work fell from 8.7% to 4.5%. Less part-time available so pull down the number of graduates employed. Wonder why?

Reopen last year, more grads able to come in or returned.
They said Median income increased for locals.  
Maybe lower paid are taken by foreign grads.

Mostly became insurance/real estate agents, delivery personnels, hawkers, cab/PHV drivers, atas church pastor trainees, SAF sign-ons, young grassroot leaders aka future jiakliaobee ministers, hotel waiters/waitresses, gov service ambassadors, cashiers, cleaners...etc.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

This Govt has to look into recruitment agencies. It is not ethical for their foreign and local employees to sieve off good resumes while submitting their own for good jobs. My office has one FT who was previously a Agency Recruiter and landed in our office.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

(20-02-2023, 01:30 PM)Levin Wrote:  [Image: graduate_survey_table_1.jpg?itok=hAoX9SmZ]

Oppo need to up its game, for a better chance at diluting PAP power. I mean this data obviously feflects positively on the grad employment situation yet Oppies bury their heads in the sand ?!?!?! There are so many better topics to shoot garmen yet Oppies trying to pick bones in this topic