More local PMETs are suffering

My friend just told his company had 7 new positions, all filled up by Pinoys. I asked him if the hiring manager is from Philippines, he said no. He is Singaporean but he was from Philippines, now holding Pink IC. And I asked again, these Pinoys are also from Singapore? He said yes they are Permanent Citizens and New Citizens.

Is this alarming? So the govt keeps saying local employment has increased but more and more local PMETs cannot find meaning PMET jobs and end up doing PHV and Food delivery? PSP and WP had been asking a lot of difficult questions on employment and population but the establishment had always played hide and seek, and even labeling Leong as nonsense.

I again asked a number of friends in other industries, they said it is common, if the hiring is foreign born whether he is holding employment pass or PR or new citizen, he will hire his own natives. In the banking and IT industries, this is rampant and clear. As for other industries, it is also the similar. Do you seriously think they do not know the problem they created? You walk in MOM, you also be shocked the number of foreign born in there.

Do you think this has become a very serious and big problems for local born Singaporeans? Or you still waiting for establishment to change even after so many decades?

Melanie Teo
[+] 5 users Like Leongsam's post

PAP's Traitorship Scheme

extends to their villagers, their dependents and their own color

I never believe in Hire base on Skills

it is just PAP's BS to mislead us

https://www.edb.gov.sg/en/business-insig...itles.html

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

PAP need their votes mah.
Anyway sinkees Pmet 100% vote PAP wan. So its very good they deserve to be screwed.

(10-09-2022, 08:45 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  PAP need their votes mah.
Anyway sinkees Pmet 100% vote PAP wan. So its very good they deserve to be screwed.

PAP's main aim is to use FTs to replace us in all 127 Professions while they reserve good jobs for themselves. Their Double Standards is also to serve themselves.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post

(10-09-2022, 08:43 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Fcuking traitors like ola

Has no right to beg PAP for a job!

You are a Traitor from Malaysia  and now a Traitor of Singapore

You have NO right To Talk at all

You always LOVE to beg and kowtow PAP for a job

go and lick their toes and throw your pride into the dustbin with your brains, lor

they refer friends in
they get referral fee too
by hiring agent
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

(10-09-2022, 09:12 PM)Talent Wrote:  they refer friends in
they get referral fee too
by hiring agent

YES.   India is 100 times larger than our workforce 

Just any 1% of them applying for a job can easily be 95% Job Fit

to replace all citizens like you or me

This is what PAP has been doing to us 

and history has shown that PAP must be voted out

because of EP

Angry Angry Angry

(10-09-2022, 08:45 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  PAP need their votes mah.

yes.............PAP voters deserve to get screwed deep deep.................no pity from me
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

Now worst than before becos of inflation cost very high now.

Doubt our higher mortals can resolve this woes of sinkie PMETs, or even bother looking at the real cause. All our higher mortals know ish they got sponsor retraining scheme for sinkies to pick up new skills so it ish sinkie fault for being too lazy no want to retrain themselves nia. That why throughout the years so many that fallen between the cracks end up as insurance agents, taxi drivers and even food delivery. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(11-09-2022, 08:16 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Like ola who carried PAP's balls when she had a job created by CECA/PAP

Now begging Josephine Teo and MOM for a job

Do not pity this traitor

Jac Lau is Malaysia Traitor and now SG Traitor who is  a FREE RIDER 

Stop Dreaming just because you carry PAP Balls

Because you are dumb and so gullible all the time

Let me dumb you down again 

You are contradicting yourself and showing your stupidity all the time

Our SG Healthcare budget as costly as UK, you still beg and kowtow to PAP

[Image: Thank-PAP-for-affordable-heathcare.png]

Under Current PAP, people seemed to observe

a rapid decline of Lee Dynasty

https://theindependent.sg/letter-to-the-...overnment/

(11-09-2022, 08:29 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Doubt our higher mortals can resolve this woes of sinkie PMETs, or even bother looking at the real cause. All our higher mortals know ish they got sponsor retraining scheme for sinkies to pick up new skills so it ish sinkie fault for being too lazy no want to retrain themselves nia. That why throughout the years so many that fallen between the cracks end up as insurance agents, taxi drivers and even food delivery. Sad

Sadly, I must agree. They have never bothered about these issues and as long as GDP results are good, the lives of minions are not important. They lack both awareness and sympathy as this is their chosen way of working through the years.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

Because their jobs are not at stake.

Only when we make them lose their job thru firing, aka lose election, then they will learn

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

[Image: nudie.gif]

Does Shoot Blank Queen dare to come out to apologize?

Can Head Damage undo the mistakes left behind in the last 10 years?

What is the point of Lip Service when none of your Monkeys dare to show us the reports?

There is no way to trust PAP.

This is a fact.

LHL- Govt should desire to improve the lives of all Citizens
https://theindependent.sg/pm-lee-governm...-citizens/

I think it is obvious they are creating a new norm. All citizens means ALL, including new citizens.

Singaporeans = citizens + PRs.

Local born Singaporeans won't be given priority. It is free for all. They way to survive in this new jungle is to fend for yourself.

Welcome to Singapore Inc.
[+] 3 users Like RichDad's post

As years gone by, it's becoming more difficult for born Singaporeans to vote PAP out becoz of continuously growing numbers of foreigners become SG citizens.

PAP virtually won the battle.
[+] 2 users Like Scythian's post

oic oh i see
They are Singaporeans or going to become but they are not my people.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

U should know who the real singaporean, those are not my people, will never integrate with them. pap invite them but i dont welcome them. sg is no longer it was i get used before. will vote pap out till i die.
[+] 2 users Like jus4lucky's post

(17-09-2022, 11:16 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .
As years gone by, it's becoming more difficult for born Singaporeans to vote PAP out becoz of continuously growing numbers of foreigners become SG citizens.

PAP virtually won the battle.
crying crying crying

(18-09-2022, 12:02 AM)jus4lucky Wrote:  U should know who the real singaporean, those are not my people, will never integrate with them. pap invite them but i dont welcome them. sg is no longer it was i get used before. will vote pap out till i die.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

(18-09-2022, 12:02 AM)jus4lucky Wrote:  U should know who the real singaporean, those are not my people, will never integrate with them. pap invite them but i dont welcome them. sg is no longer it was i get used before. will vote pap out till i die.

What can we do?

Singapore most likely goes to pieces by design
voting them out is difficult as we don't have the numbers
the inserts are total
i went to collect my passport not at post office
this is what i found out:
only a single counter for our people the rest like monster's eggs waiting to be born.
most employees are malays and a handful of Indians
there is tension u will have a hard time fiquring it out
no real work pile of passports with them crowding around
when your no. flashes it immediately becomes missing Q.
U will suffer a go around.

this is called blood transfusion.....there will not be true blue anymore soon...confirmed extinct liao
[+] 1 user Likes Jinwului's post

Don't know which PAP still tell us to integrate with them when half of them are Fake Talents, some have mental problems like Jac, others are robbers and scammers, too. PAP cannot lead this country, lah.

(17-09-2022, 06:35 PM)bobby Wrote:  [Image: nudie.gif]

Actually is also fellow PRs

they are fighting too Since from Different countries,

CECA , Pinyo, Vietnamese etc if any On the Top surely will want to hire get own fellow country ppl

(10-09-2022, 07:52 PM)Leongsam Wrote:  My friend just told his company had 7 new positions, all filled up by Pinoys. I asked him if the hiring manager is from Philippines, he said no. He is Singaporean but he was from Philippines, now holding Pink IC. And I asked again, these Pinoys are also from Singapore? He said yes they are Permanent Citizens and New Citizens.

Is this alarming? So the govt keeps saying local employment has increased but more and more local PMETs cannot find meaning PMET jobs and end up doing PHV and Food delivery? PSP and WP had been asking a lot of difficult questions on employment and population but the establishment had always played hide and seek, and even labeling Leong as nonsense.

I again asked a number of friends in other industries, they said it is common, if the hiring is foreign born whether he is holding employment pass or PR or new citizen, he will hire his own natives. In the banking and IT industries, this is rampant and clear. As for other industries, it is also the similar. Do you seriously think they do not know the problem they created? You walk in MOM, you also be shocked the number of foreign born in there.

Do you think this has become a very serious and big problems for local born Singaporeans? Or you still waiting for establishment to change even after so many decades?

Melanie Teo

This is true. In my previous job in a mfg mnc, the new Pinoy MD brot in dozen of engineers from his ex co'y back home. 

Later we learned from them that they were just technicians back home but are relatives and close associates of the Pinoy MD. And they all stay in company subsidized condominiums. 

Meanwhile pappy make sure singkies end up delivering food under the sun/rain to these Pinoy's.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post