Thread Closed

Multiversal got singled out by Admin wor

I rarely see Admin giving LIKEs to edmwers, and singling them out for mention...in this case along with a mod.  Big Grin

This member - I have been watching him for a long time - received a lot of LIKEs for his many posts on all sorts of topic under the sun.   Smile

[Image: OF3BFEZ.png]

[Image: RuseTMG.png]

Por-ing works there.

Wumaos don’t believe in por-ing anyone apart from CCP and Pooh.

That’s why tio ban until worse than animal.
[+] 1 user Likes kelhot2001's post

(27-01-2023, 08:27 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Por-ing works there.

Wumaos don’t believe in por-ing anyone apart from CCP and Pooh.

That’s why tio ban until worse than animal.

Multiversal does no plp.  He told two mods off viz Ottoke and Zenssushi.  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

suspect he is one of the SPH staff.

ownself talk to ownself.
[+] 2 users Like 8ighty8's post

Fortunately for Oyk aka Multiversal sheet, IAM not a member of HWZ

Or Dr Vijay will suck my dick and ban this dolt
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Vijay is a snake. He only likes post which fits his narrative.
[+] 3 users Like IndianChief's post

He's trying to become a mod just like MikeDirnt such that he can ban people as and when he wanted.
[+] 1 user Likes omgwtflol's post

I see some narcissism here.

(27-01-2023, 09:07 PM)omgwtflol Wrote:  He's trying to become a mod just like MikeDirnt such that he can ban people as and when he wanted.

Oyk is Mr multiversal  Big Grin

Multiversal, oyk, soulhacker, yanghua, flower goat, shroder, ... all same person

(27-01-2023, 09:13 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Multiversal, oyk, soulhacker, yanghua, flower goat, shroder, ... all same person

One person with six nicks....................? Wink

(27-01-2023, 08:47 PM)8ighty8 Wrote:  suspect he is one of the SPH staff.

ownself talk to ownself.

I also suspect so.  But we got to give it to him; his posts attracted many LIKES.  Very few edmwers could match that....even I lose to him. Big Grin

(27-01-2023, 09:12 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Oyk is Mr multiversal  Big Grin

Multiversal is your lau peh. Rolleyes

of course he can get likes because he is parroting the sentiments by the forum management
[+] 1 user Likes mrclubbie's post

all these are exhibit of 

summary execution

like Jamal Khashoggi

(28-01-2023, 08:07 PM)mrclubbie Wrote:  of course he can get likes because he is parroting the sentiments by the forum management

No.  The mods are actually divided on the issue.   You know that some of the mods are...............................

(28-01-2023, 08:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  No.  The mods are actually divided on the issue.   You know that some of the mods are...............................

Please complete your sentence.................. Big Grin

(28-01-2023, 08:25 PM)debono Wrote:  Please complete your sentence.................. Big Grin

If you have been long enough in edmw as you had, why do you need me to complete it CB?  Rolleyes

(28-01-2023, 08:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  No.  The mods are actually divided on the issue.   You know that some of the mods are...............................

Wumao?

i look at them as a whole, no choice

(28-01-2023, 08:31 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If you have been long enough in edmw as you had, why do you need me to complete it CB?  Rolleyes

You must be lost for words.............a transient loss of words.......... Rotfl

(28-01-2023, 08:43 PM)debono Wrote:  You must be lost for words.............a transient loss of words.......... Rotfl

I admit that I lose to Multiversal when i comes to words.  Just look at the number of LIKEs he get for writing this...

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...-146018766

(28-01-2023, 09:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I admit that I lose to Multiversal when i comes to words.  Just look at the number of LIKEs he get for writing this...

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...-146018766

Only 4 accounts liking it and they are closet wumaos la…

Chief gets more likes there in a thread then he gets in a lifetime!

(28-01-2023, 09:39 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Chief gets more likes there in a thread then he gets in a lifetime!

Very rare to see so many LIKEs when it comes to posting topics of general interest (non-politics).  Multiversal is a champion.

But if you post "OYK should be booted out of Parliament", you would get 100 LIKEs.  edmw is infiltrated by the 39%, who hate him because he made a speech that debunked LMY's motion on CECA.   Later, PSP's own members admitted that the whole fracas about CECA was based on xenophobia and racism.  There was no basis to argue that CECA did not benefit Singapore.

Shanmugam invited LMW to have an in-depth debate on CECA.   The latter chickened out!.  edmw mods banned the use of "ceca" because it is being used as a racist term.

(28-01-2023, 09:36 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Only 4 accounts liking it and they are closet wumaos la…

More than that.  And read the replies.

Compare with other posts...how many LIKES?  Mostly none.

I heard this Multiversal is a faggot
Is it true?

(30-01-2023, 09:54 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I heard this Multiversal is a faggot
Is it true?

I also heard that he had been called all sorts of things...like PAP ib, woof woof! 

But you know what?  The LIKEs speak for him....enuf said.

Look at your own pathetic posts here.  They are dripping with grandiosity-bipolar disorder.

[size=11]3[/size]

Grandiose delusions are unfounded or inaccurate beliefs that one has special powers, wealth, mission, or identity.1 These beliefs are relatively common—representing approximately a third of delusions experienced by patients diagnosed with non-affective psychosis2 and up to 60% of those in bipolar mania.3

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanps...20identity.

(30-01-2023, 09:54 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I heard this Multiversal is a faggot
Is it true?
Sentinel is a Putin cock sucker straight from his ass mouth Rotfl
(26-01-2023, 11:42 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I repeat.

PUTIN IS MY IDOL!

Big Grin

Laughter-13  Laughter-13