My friend call me to go Malacca for holiday..

I was checking to see worth spending money and time.
Found this video. Looks like not bad lots of things to see.

Anyone been there? Can share if worth going.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Been there countless times. Of course it's a very nice place to visit. Too bad I lost most of the pics I took. Better if u hv a loving partner to travel with.

(06-10-2022, 07:38 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Been there countless times. Of course it's a very nice place to visit. Too bad I lost most of the pics I took. Better if u hv a loving partner to travel with.

How many days stay will be good? 2 days enough?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Mostly lockup barricaded like those big hotel
you can go to portuguese sq for your seafoods
u can go to Makhota area hotels and the usual places like eat chendol
Beautiful pic all fake.
singlon unvaccinated went there done the above stayed at 5 star hotel with credit card ate seafoods
returned had to go office. Drama started
today there is another matter to settle concerning insurance/hospital/ excess death per actuarial science. I go private at orchard to settle claim for my accident

Go KL lah. Malacca nothing much to see.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(06-10-2022, 07:59 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Go KL lah. Malacca nothing much to see.

I went to KL before Covid in 2019 already.
It was to accompany my friend who went there to buy condos.

Mostly shopping.

(06-10-2022, 08:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I went to KL before Covid in 2019 already.
It was to accompany my friend who went there to buy condos.

Mostly shopping.

You went to sunway lagoon.
There is one 1 Utama shopping centre, damn big.
Malacca is another dead town lah, same as Penang.
You have to leave Penang island and take the ferry to go Queenbay mall, it is slightly smaller than our Vivo city mall.It is FOC but returning to Penang island you need to pay the ferry ticket.

If you know how to go to the KL bus interchange. You can take the 2hr bus to go Genting highland.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

b4 covid cannot count as experience
u can check even going into our malls and see how businesses fair.
for singlon it is easy i feel with my heart

Malacca got plenty thugs and gangs like Penang or not? Cud be another dangerous place. Better dun go, just stay in Singapore more safe. ...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(06-10-2022, 08:24 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Malacca got plenty thugs and gangs like Penang or not? Cud be another dangerous place. Better dun go, just stay in Singapore more safe. ...... Big Grin
motorbikes gang many.
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

(06-10-2022, 08:04 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You went to sunway lagoon.
There is one 1 Utama shopping centre, damn big.
Malacca is another dead town lah, same as Penang.
You have to leave Penang island and take the ferry to go Queenbay mall, it is slightly smaller than our Vivo city mall.It is FOC but returning to Penang island you need to pay the ferry ticket.

If you know how to go to the KL bus interchange. You can take the 2hr bus to go Genting highland.

U travel just to visit shopping malls ah? SG got a lot lah. Rotfl

Go and look for a Peranakan girlfriend lor!

Chitty girlfriend also can!  Big Grin

The potato twirl that they sell in jonker Street is delicious.

(06-10-2022, 07:51 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  How many days stay will be good? 2 days enough?

U can try 2 days. Lots of street food which r better than SG. Many nice snacks and chocolate to buy. Forget about shopping ctrs... everywhere hv.

Explore the streets and memorial locations.

(06-10-2022, 07:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I was checking to see worth spending money and time.

I thought you say got VR good enough? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Malacca is a very historical and traditional city. Like going back to our good old days. It won’t be that expensive considering the strong sgd. worth the visit. My visit to Greece is only next year Apr.

Although so called 4 or 5 stars hotel, they look dirty and unkept. Look for bed bugs and hidden cam if you check in as a young couple

you never been to muar meh? thought you got relatives there.

I miss the chocolate shop house where it only sell all kind of chocolates. My favourite is their durian fillings chocolate which u can't find in SG. I will spend at least $100 there. It's located nearby the famous chicken rice restaurant.

(06-10-2022, 11:04 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  I miss the chocolate shop house where it only sell all kind of chocolates. My favourite is their durian fillings chocolate which u can't find in SG. I will spend at least $100 there. It's located nearby the famous chicken rice restaurant.

Thanks j will look for the chocolate shop and try the durian one.

There is a shop which sells all kinds of malacca biscuits
Ate the ckm different from SG.
A river to take nice pic

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

Okay j have arranged with friend to go on Saturday.
We booked he bus already.

Thanks for all the useful information.

I really need to take off to somewhere quieter and Singapore is now so crowded.  I went to Bukit Timah to do hiking yesterday. Because we wanted to start early I took the train same time as the working people.

I was so packed I wonder if i had enough air in the train cabin ...by the time I reach bukit times for my hike already stressed out from rush hour crowd...and the sardine packed trained.

Maybe go Malacca can distress a bit...

(06-10-2022, 07:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I was checking to see worth spending money and time.

boy or gal fren ?

Smile

(06-10-2022, 11:13 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Okay j have arranged with friend to go on Saturday.
We booked he bus already.

Thanks for all the useful information.

I really need to take off to somewhere quieter and Singapore is now so crowded.  I went to Bukit Timah to do hiking yesterday. Because we wanted to start early I took the train same time as tye working people.

I was so lacked I wonder if j have enough air in the train cabin ...by the time I reach bukit times for my hike already stressed out from rush. hour crowd.

Maybe go Malacca can distress a bit.

Weekends at malacca not quiet lah

☝️

(06-10-2022, 11:14 AM)Niubee Wrote:  boy or gal fren ?

Maybe his sweetheart from his ns days 
U see he wrote love story about her,should be love relapses
Lol

☝️

(06-10-2022, 11:14 AM)Niubee Wrote:  boy or gal fren ?

Friends from my CCA in secondary school.
Still jkeep in touch and meet up as they are single and not bogged down by family.

(06-10-2022, 11:15 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Weekends at malacca not quiet lah

What I mean is I am stressed out by the overcrowded urban jungle so to there to de stress.

Granted somewhat touristy and weekend more people but good to getaway for a few days.

Also I will look for dentist as i need to do a small filing so I will stay until Monday when dentist is open.

(06-10-2022, 11:24 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What I mean is I am stressed out by the overcrowded urban jungle so to there to de stress.

Granted somewhat touristy and weekend more people but good to getaway for a few days.

Also I will look for dentist as i need to do a small filing so I will stay until Monday when dentist is open.

I see..
N stay in a small flat also no fresh air.
Enjoy you non virtual trip 
Lol

☝️

(06-10-2022, 11:22 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Friends from my CCA in secondary school.
Still jkeep in touch and meet up as they are single and not bogged down by family.
True
Singles n family man don’t match for holidays get away
All intending to sleep same hotel room ?

☝️