My friend call me to go Malacca for holiday..

Should go on weekdays if you can. Weekends very crowded.

Weekends the jonker street pasar is open.

Weekdays, the pasar malam is not open there

I just book the lodging. $19 per day looks.reasonable.

Got 2 bed.

[Image: Ftc4uao.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Malacca is so call ' MY Tourist place, state just like JB "

Somemore now travel open out, you surely Have the SAME experiences " Crowded " situation just like SG if you go there rah.

Now I see around all like " can't wait to travel " since past two years hard to travel.

So expect some tour etc crowded

(06-10-2022, 11:40 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I just book the lodging. $19 per day looks.reasonable.

Got 2 bed.

Looks like the same hotel room I stayed.quite eerie feeling.
Sofa cushion lots of hair.

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(06-10-2022, 07:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I was checking to see worth spending money and time.
Found this video. Looks like not bad lots of things to see.

Anyone been there? Can share if worth going.

Try visit famous Cheng Ho's Well, named under him. Big Grin wishing Well.

Travellers will now have to fill in customs forms upon arrival or departure in Malaysia.

☝️

(06-10-2022, 11:40 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I just book the lodging. $19 per day looks.reasonable.

Got 2 bed.

Look so crappy. No better hotels there ah? Since going there for R&R, find a good hotel and enjoy the rest at night Afterall made so much money from your investments. ..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(06-10-2022, 12:00 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Look so crappy. No better hotels there ah? Since going there for R&R, find a good hotel and enjoy the rest the night Afterall made so much money from your investments. ..... Rolleyes

That's not even a hotel lah. Hotel there also not expensive. But he's a Kiam kana wat. Rotfl

Private rooms and individual host means you are staying in somebody’s house lah

My friend and family after their trip from Malaysia all got infected.
Curse and swear.

The son supposed to go for a company project in Europe had to cancel his assignment.
Sigh.

like 阿牛出城记

Must try the laksa there.... very big bowl with lots of ingredients!

(06-10-2022, 08:35 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  U travel just to visit shopping malls ah? SG got a lot lah. Rotfl

I went to many places liao lah in Bolehland. Even all the buses in Johor custom I also took before. But you must know which bus stop to wait for returning trip. Otherwise got to take taxi back. I like to take bus for sight seeing. Offline google map is workable in Johor.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Enjoy your Holidays sG butt n remember post some pictures here
😊

☝️

(06-10-2022, 12:00 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Look so crappy. No better hotels there ah? Since going there for R&R, find a good hotel and enjoy the rest at night Afterall made so much money from your investments. ..... Rolleyes

I check already the room and environment is okay even have air con and high class bedding much better than my own home....

[Image: wG1ySkc.jpg]

Review is also good
I usually bring my sleeping bag along when I travel and put on top of bed to sleep.

[Image: 91x4vvo.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(06-10-2022, 12:44 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I check already the room and environment is okay even have air con and high class bedding much better than my own home....

[Image: wG1ySkc.jpg]

Review is also good
I usually bring my sleeping bag along when I travel and put on top of bed to sleep.

[Image: 91x4vvo.jpg]

REVIEWS CAN BE " FAKE " rah. Now days dam easy to FAKE Review, create many accounts log in comment fake review ,

even come FB Live sell things same , ownself buy ownself to fake got a lot people buying

(06-10-2022, 12:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  REVIEWS CAN BE " FAKE " rah. Now days dam easy to FAKE Review, create many accounts log in comment fake review ,

even come FB Live sell things same , ownself buy ownself to fake got a lot people buying

No lah you need book and pay for the room stay there then you are allowed to give review.

zoey's remark is scary. skali bring home bedbugs and spread, cham

(06-10-2022, 12:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  REVIEWS CAN BE " FAKE " rah. Now days dam easy to FAKE Review, create many accounts log in comment fake review ,

If you never go n try won’t know lah
Ads usually use nice pictures when u go there might  see different
Best bring own towel n piece of cloth to cover their bed sheet n pillow 
Lol

☝️

(06-10-2022, 12:42 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I went to many places liao lah in Bolehland. Even all the buses in Johor custom I also took before. But you must know which bus stop to wait for returning trip. Otherwise got to take taxi back. I like to take bus for sight seeing. Offline google map is workable in Johor.

I don't take bus.... I've drove everywhere in Malaysia including Sabah. Definitely seen more than u.

(06-10-2022, 07:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I was checking to see worth spending money and time.
Found this video. Looks like not bad lots of things to see.

Anyone been there? Can share if worth going.

Is your friend FA?

I am leaving for the holiday tomorrow
I want to buy some travel insurance in case something happens.

Any recommendations?

(07-10-2022, 09:53 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am leaving for the holiday tomorrow

Any recommendations?

Fwd insurance

(07-10-2022, 09:53 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am leaving for the holiday tomorrow

Any recommendations?

Ask the tour company which insurance is best

☝️

(07-10-2022, 09:54 AM)winbig Wrote:  Fwd insurance

Thanks will check it out

(06-10-2022, 11:58 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Travellers will now have to fill in customs forms upon arrival or departure in Malaysia.

No need. 

I just came back from KL yesterday.

(07-10-2022, 10:30 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  No need. 

I just came back from KL yesterday.

Haven’t start yet?

☝️

(07-10-2022, 10:32 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Haven’t start yet?

Both sides (Sg & Malaysia) also no need to fill in form, be it paper or electronic! Just present your passport!  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

like dat u must check for stains
bring a blanket to cover the bed on top
[Image: Screenshot-2022-10-07-at-10-33-10-My-fri...oliday.png]