My phlegm very yellowish and got a little bit of blood.

My phlegm very yellowish and got a little bit of blood. I have been have cough, runny nose and sore throat for a few weeks and fever few times. Yesterday reunion dinner I even visit my big aunt bungalow together with over 200 relatives and friends. And a lot of relatives and friends got flu and cough and sneeze non-stop. I also got fever, runny nose cough, sore throat and rashes and hives on my body but I wear long sleeves office shirt and sock to cover up. Today in the morning I meet my friends and later go my uncle condo meeting with some relatives and friends. While eating food at my uncle house my throat very pain like needle poke. When I pui my phlegm at the basin very yellowish and got a little bit blood. I also receive update from my Whatsapp group that a lot of my relatives and friends have self-test positive but they still boh chup siao go for gathering and meetup with other relatives and friends. I still do not want to do a art test as I have wasted a lot of art kit and test negative and art kit very expensive. Maybe I might do a art test after Chinese new year day 15 end as I still have many people to meet

Now I am at my classmates house after this I will call it a day and go home as I still got some fever.

RIP in advance

If got blood quite serious. Better get antibiotics from polyclinic

remember to exchange saliva

[Image: 946af8c08b76d888ef3a8f279eb47983.jpg]

(22-01-2023, 05:53 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If got blood quite serious. Better get antibiotics from polyclinic

If there is blood in his phlegm then he should see a doctor for a through check up........... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

No lah. The blood likely from his very bad sore throat. Yellowish phlegm usually means infection that requires antibiotics. Fever is easily solved.

(22-01-2023, 05:48 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Now I am at my classmates house after this I will call it a day and go home as I still got some fever.

U go around spreading virus sia....... Laughing

Flu, runny nose, cough and sore throat is Kenna a few weeks Liao. Fever is on and off. Rashes and hives on body is only Kenna a few days ago. Do art test in the past until Sian cause many times negative and wasted a lot of art kits

(22-01-2023, 06:05 PM)winbig Wrote:  U go around spreading virus sia....... Laughing

Not only I am sick, a lot of my relatives and my friends also very sick with covid like symptoms and many of them already self-test positive but they boh chup siao still go for gathering and meetup.

Strawberry spotted.

I think you have some internal health issue
see a doc

me too test many times alway negative even I cough badly early this year

my gf said it is due to my immunity and vaccines attacking yr body and your own immunity not strong to fend off

vac is another form of virus attacking akin to covid

(22-01-2023, 06:16 PM)Talent Wrote:  I think you have some internal health issue
see a doc

me too test many times alway negative even I cough badly early this year

my gf said it is due to my immunity and vaccines attacking yr body and your own immunity not strong to fend off

vac is another form of virus attacking akin to covid

It is best to see a doctor for professional advice, rather than to self-medicate................. Big Grin

(22-01-2023, 06:11 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Strawberry spotted.

Anti-China Anti-Chinese sharexchange I do not owe you a living.
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

A lot of my relatives young and old never even cover their mouth when they cough and sneeze.

(22-01-2023, 06:08 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Flu, runny nose, cough and sore throat is Kenna a few weeks Liao. Fever is on and off. Rashes and hives on body is only Kenna a few days ago. Do art test in the past until Sian cause many times negative and wasted a lot of art kits

病从从浅中医。

When you start to feel some discomforts inside yr nose, hv to take actions already. When you hv slight sorethroat and start to cough, still easy to treat. Else they'll get worse and hv to visit the doctor already
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

I cough until so badly
I also never see d0c

for 3 months I hardly cough now

but I dont have yellow or white phlegm
nor blood

Could be TB. Can cure but better hurry go hospital! TB easy to transmit to others.

Latest update from my Whatsapp group a Total 81 out of 200+ relatives and friends self-test positive. I am now very scare but still don't want test as I have wasted a lot of art kits in the past many times testing negative.

(22-01-2023, 05:44 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  My phlegm very yellowish and got a little bit of blood. I have been have cough, runny nose and sore throat for a few weeks and fever few times. Yesterday reunion dinner I even visit my big aunt bungalow together with over 200 relatives and friends. And a lot of relatives and friends got flu and cough and sneeze non-stop. I also got fever, runny nose cough, sore throat and rashes and hives on my body but I wear long sleeves office shirt and sock to cover up. Today in the morning I meet my friends and later go my uncle condo meeting with some relatives and friends. While eating food at my uncle house my throat very pain like needle poke. When I pui my phlegm at the basin very yellowish and got a little bit blood. I also receive update from my Whatsapp group that a lot of my relatives and friends have self-test positive but they still boh chup siao go for gathering and meetup with other relatives and friends. I still do not want to do a art test as I have wasted a lot of art kit and test negative and art kit very expensive. Maybe I might do a art test after Chinese new year day 15 end as I still have many people to meet

Bad signs and symptoms leh! Sad  Do ART better lah! Just to confirm mah! Big Grin

(22-01-2023, 05:44 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  My phlegm very yellowish and got a little bit of blood. I have been have cough, runny nose and sore throat for a few weeks and fever few times. Yesterday reunion dinner I even visit my big aunt bungalow together with over 200 relatives and friends. And a lot of relatives and friends got flu and cough and sneeze non-stop. I also got fever, runny nose cough, sore throat and rashes and hives on my body but I wear long sleeves office shirt and sock to cover up. Today in the morning I meet my friends and later go my uncle condo meeting with some relatives and friends. While eating food at my uncle house my throat very pain like needle poke. When I pui my phlegm at the basin very yellowish and got a little bit blood. I also receive update from my Whatsapp group that a lot of my relatives and friends have self-test positive but they still boh chup siao go for gathering and meetup with other relatives and friends. I still do not want to do a art test as I have wasted a lot of art kit and test negative and art kit very expensive. Maybe I might do a art test after Chinese new year day 15 end as I still have many people to meet
Is better you get a chest x-ray. I had bad nite cough 2 wks ago. Now, hv recovered a lot. Take good care.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(22-01-2023, 08:30 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Is better you get a chest x-ray. I had bad nite cough 2 wks ago. Now, hv recovered a lot. Take good care.

You have given LupCheong good advice, and should be heeded ........... Big Grin

Can you please stop visiting this forum ?
If not you will spread the virus like fire over here😅😅
Seriously you need to get the antibiotics for your phlegm while anti inflammatory medicine for your blood symptom and of cos continue yr fever pills.
You will get worse if you dun get your Antibiotics and Anti inflammation quickly.Take care, Bro!

Think your blood is poisoned via your mouth like leaky gut syndrome meanning toxins have entered into the blood say via the gum say throat leading to inflammations.
This is how the chinese got white lungs.
There r 2 types of pressures from the heart. hi and low.
In this case it is the low. The blood has to exchange gases and if the returning blood lack oxygen
u get carbon dioxide poisoning leading to worsening situation.
U see whites at the extreme ends of the lungs in the beginning slowly building up as blood flow in the capillaries are impeded
brush and wash your mouth often. gurgle something for ur throat.

(22-01-2023, 10:05 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Can you please stop visiting this forum ?
If not you will spread the virus like fire over here😅😅
Seriously you need to get the antibiotics for your phlegm while anti inflammatory medicine for your blood symptom and of cos continue yr fever pills.
You will get worse if you dun get your Antibiotics and Anti inflammation quickly.Take care, Bro!
It hv been advised by MOH not to use anti-biotic unless really necessary.

Yellowish phlegm means you are too heaty lah. Need to drink herbal drink to cool your body like Sugar cane and water chestnut drink

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

one road good walk TS.

(22-01-2023, 10:25 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  It hv been advised by MOH not to use anti-biotic unless really necessary.

Most doctors would refuse to give initially, but in lucheong's case which sounds quite serious, shd insist and the doctor will give in.

Heaty … long time no piak piak to release internal heat

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(22-01-2023, 10:25 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  It hv been advised by MOH not to use anti-biotic unless really necessary.
Thats  a general advice. For his case its already bacteria breeding causing the inflammation .Thus immune system weakened causing  the fever .
Its your own body and life .If you choose to follow MOH guidelines without having your knowledge and understanding, thats your choice.