NATO: Full war is possible

(11-12-2022, 07:38 PM)Niubee Wrote:  If the warring parties is willing to compromise, we wouldn't be in inflationary state. It is Not so simple just a war. But the forces behind not willing to compromise.

Go tell them..

Bery hard, Disunited Shit Assmericunt needs to feed its war industries and create imaginary enemies for political gain

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(11-12-2022, 07:43 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Bery hard, Disunited Shit Assmericunt needs to feed its war industries and create imaginary enemies for political gain

Assmerica also got to frighten European industries so that they will move to Assmerica to help re-industrialisation of Assmerica!

[Image: Pompeo-CIA-lied-cheated-stole.jpg?fit=1920%2C1080]

They also FORCE chips companies TSMC, Samsung,  etc. to build factories in Assmerica! 

(11-12-2022, 07:50 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Assmerica also got to frighten European industries so that they will move to Assmerica to help re-industrialisation of Assmerica!

They also FORCE chips companies TSMC, Samsung,  etc. to build factories in Assmerica! 

Difficult lah, Assmeriunts are to lazy and stupid liow

(11-12-2022, 07:52 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Difficult lah, Assmeriunts are to lazy and stupid liow

Recently they used 10 aircraft to fly Taiwanese engineers, etc. of TSMC from Taiwan to USA!

(11-12-2022, 07:52 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Difficult lah, Assmeriunts are to lazy and stupid liow

Most of the tech companies workers are foreign traxhes ….. white hill billy traxhes only like guns, they only know how to shoot at each others

(11-12-2022, 07:38 PM)Niubee Wrote:  If the warring parties is willing to compromise, we wouldn't be in inflationary state. It is Not so simple just a war. But the forces behind not willing to compromise.

Go tell them..

Therefore it can be concluded that the war in Ukraine and Russia is the cause of inflationary situation.  If only Ukraine and Russia were to have peace talks then the stock market will move northwards.  The war had prolonged for almost a year now, with both sides unwilling to compromise. Ukraine has the help of US, EU and Nato countries providing it weapons and ammunition........... Laughing nudie Clapping

(11-12-2022, 08:14 PM)debono Wrote:  Therefore it can be concluded that the war in Ukraine and Russia is the cause of inflationary situation.  If only Ukraine and Russia were to have peace talks then the stock market will move northwards.  The war had prolonged for almost a year now, with both sides unwilling to compromise. Ukraine has the help of US, EU and Nato countries providing it weapons and ammunition........... Laughing nudie Clapping

From my part, I wish Russia to win. I am not a liberals at heart. Laughing

Smile

(11-12-2022, 08:14 PM)debono Wrote:  Therefore it can be concluded that the war in Ukraine and Russia is the cause of inflationary situation.  If only Ukraine and Russia were to have peace talks then the stock market will move northwards.  The war had prolonged for almost a year now, with both sides unwilling to compromise. Ukraine has the help of US, EU and Nato countries providing it weapons and ammunition........... Laughing nudie Clapping

Wrong - Inflation in the US began before Putin started his SMO on 24 Feb 2022.

Fact Check from CNN report 11 Nov 2021.
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/11/11/polit...index.html

(10-12-2022, 02:32 PM)theold Wrote:  "The terrible war in Ukraine could spread to other countries and turn into a full-blown war between NATO and Russia, and we are working hard to prevent that from happening," NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said....

I can see a good liar when someone who is the head of the military alliance which is supposed to be "defensive" and prevent war fail to prevent one in the 21st Century Europe...

Nearly 10 months later, even all the sanctions and Billion$ of weapons sent to Ukraine, we see 2 sides of NATO: The European side which looks clueless and helpless, while the US side is busy helpful to ensure Ukraine war continues while making $ by selling expensive LNG to its European "allies". Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

Go tell them..

I am not here to argue with you about who started the war.  I am telling you to be careful with what you wished for.

(10-12-2022, 03:22 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Nuke war. Best for the world. Wipe Europe and USA out.

(12-12-2022, 10:06 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am not here to argue with you about who started the war.  I am telling you to be careful with what you wished for.

Ok.. i will go pray Laughing

Smile