NS55 credits!!

During the month of July, your NS55 credits available balance may be shown as $0. This is because the credits will be progressively awarded in batches throughout the entire month. Please check back at the end of July to view your actual available balance.

Just $100 only and it needs to credit in batches. Don no what to say
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

Don't understand the batch thing ...mine still $0

Anyway can it be used at McD or to buy durians?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I scrolled all over that app but cannot find NS95 credit to check my credit balance. .... Confused

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Progressively credit in batches means this week they happy they credit $10, not happy just credit $1. At the end of the month surely you will see the $100.

(01-07-2022, 02:20 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Progressively credit in batches means this week they happy they credit $10, not happy just credit  $1. At the end of the month surely you will see the $100.
I think not like that. It could mean say this week all names that started with A will get credited, next week B and so on.... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(01-07-2022, 02:27 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think not like that. It could mean say this week all names that started with A will get credited, next week B and so on.... Big Grin
They shld get this sorted out in the month of June so that we can go shopping now

(01-07-2022, 01:41 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  During the month of July, your NS55 credits available balance may be shown as $0. This is because the credits will be progressively awarded in batches throughout the entire month. Please check back at the end of July to view your actual available balance.

I went to update my bankbook liao no see that $100 yet leh!

(01-07-2022, 02:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Don't understand the batch thing ...mine still $0

as long as there is QR code.

Still have not issued lah…
They take your $$$ very fast one but give you $$$ will take some time. You dont know meh?

Go and download LifeSg App.

Here are the steps to check your credits.

[Image: A9124-B87-A072-4-E31-B2-D8-2-D977-A26813-B.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

My letter states will be credited from July 2022....sms will be sent upon disbursement.

While I was messing around in that stupid app, I came across an instruction that says that they will send you an SMS notification when your package is credited. Tried to screen shot that page but rejected due to some rubbish security reason... knnah..... Rolleyes

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Not in yet lah.

(01-07-2022, 01:41 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  During the month of July, your NS55 credits available balance may be shown as $0. This is because the credits will be progressively awarded in batches throughout the entire month. Please check back at the end of July to view your actual available balance.

where to check?

Can you redeem your S$100 worth of NS55 credits in cash? Where can you use them? Here’s what you need to know: https://cna.asia/3OX4Jzc

Remember US corp dola mati-ed meaning Banking is never the same.
At 3pm Banking must balance meaning u cannot simply write another cheque.
U can launder more than u can chew but 3pm u must balance.
So this might explain being credited in batches.
Later it might get worse.
U J-walking and your credit score went down say neg 10 singing dola
According to rule u cannot stay at your present luxury mansion.
Lota of financial movements or forwards' positions begin to take place.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Sophia the AI might begin to monitor your movements.
https://youtu.be/W0_DPi0PmF0

Can I use it for happy ending?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(01-07-2022, 02:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Don't understand the batch thing ...mine still $0

Luckily u no have NS ..heng lah u

How come har need end of July then got $$$

(01-07-2022, 06:24 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  How come har need end of July then got $$$

They must count how many chicken wings they give out, how many chickens they need to take back

(01-07-2022, 03:23 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  While I was messing around in that stupid app, I came across an instruction that says that they will send you an SMS notification when your package is credited. Tried to screen shot that page but rejected due to some rubbish security reason... knnah..... Rolleyes

Dis iz why Sinpwn will dor if tio attack  for all our supposedly sophisticated defence capabilities and latest IT . We oredy helpless against teenage pranksters phishing scams and  entire country health data oredy sexposed to hackers. We are no Ukraine. If Tiongkok or N korea want to whack us dun waste time to put up resistance. Just welcome them like we do CECA iz the most sensible plan.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

(01-07-2022, 06:35 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  They must count how many chicken wings they give out, how many chickens they need to take back

😱 😱😡😡😡😭