New SG citizen also wanted to emigrate

(31-10-2022, 09:04 PM)Ola Wrote:  Heng arh! I am not gullible like 61%

Many people say for past many years

Only rich incapable useless FTs are rejected by Australia, USA, UK . . .

they "bo- pian" must stay in SG from PR to Citizenship

that is why we ended- up with many Tier 3 Foreigners

who cannot do SG proud

Actually many of them that initially tio rejected by the west when applied from their motherland, ish able to try again and got accepted after using red dot as springboard. So not uncommon for them to come here take up PR and work here a decade or less then go try apply for their migration to teh west again. Ish not even need to convert to pink card first one. 

This ish why red dot ish known as a good venue to use as springboard for those FT circles that want to migrate to the west. But in future maybe not as easy liao especially for sinkie chinese or PR chinese since the west also start to see red dot being used by CCP as their proxy to infiltrate the west too and so may start to tighten the control liao. Sad But for CECA and Pinoy moi think red dot still a very good springboard for them to jump on.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

Some time ago I shared about my Malaysian colleague who used to work in Changi Prison. His whole family wanted to migrate to Australia but failed because his son and him both failed the medical or health requirements. So they ended up here for ages.

Go become an entrepreneur.
Migrate to where?
Rich foreigners trying to migrate here.
There are many opportunities, as long as you are not afraid of hard works and have a can do spirit.
Too many strawberries and too many only know how to complain. Afraid of menial jobs and don’t work their ways up, refuse to work in uncomfortable environment or hours or conditions.
If cannot survive in sg, don’t think of surviving in other countries. Unless you are talking about leeching other countries social welfare system

[Image: Top-migrant-countries-to-2011-621x400.png]
[+] 1 user Likes fishbuff's post

New citizens from yeendia is good for nothing

(01-11-2022, 11:24 AM)Alam Wrote:  Go become an entrepreneur.
Migrate to where?
Rich foreigners trying to migrate here.
There are many opportunities, as long as you are not afraid of hard works and have a can do spirit.
Too many strawberries and too many only know how to complain. Afraid of menial jobs and don’t work their ways up, refuse to work in uncomfortable environment or hours or conditions.
If cannot survive in sg, don’t think of surviving in other countries. Unless you are talking about leeching other countries social welfare system

You go and be entrepreneur and let me know

Eve PAP cannot and still fail in this area with their 85 OVER- educated brains

There is no way overseas Govt can allow you to leech their welfare system

so easily and blindly like SG

for being a Famous Welfare State for FTs

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(01-11-2022, 11:18 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Some time ago I shared about my Malaysian colleague who used to work in Changi Prison. His whole family wanted to migrate to Australia but failed because his son and him both failed the medical or health requirements. So they ended up here for ages.

actually most including locals all want to migrate to australia but mostly got rejected as it's really not easy. Must have qualification, money and the correct profession and sponsorship too. Not easy at all.

(01-11-2022, 11:18 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Some time ago I shared about my Malaysian colleague who used to work in Changi Prison. His whole family wanted to migrate to Australia but failed because his son and him both failed the medical or health requirements. So they ended up here for ages.

SG has many unwanted left- overs

not just those with medical problems, 

even mental problems also can get Citizenship to remain here

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(31-10-2022, 08:51 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  MSM and social media; Our MSM have many sponsored surveys and reports saying:

1. Best retirement fund in Asia
2. Happiest country
3. Abundance of opportunities
4. Everything is affordable, including BTOs.
5. Global talents create jobs for locals

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapore-cpf-...19585.html

With pension funds interest rate @ 2.50% pa from 1 Oct 2022 to 31 Dec 2022 is best in the world.

Madness

(01-11-2022, 07:14 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  https://singaporeglobalnetwork.gov.sg/

one of their manager and an IDA director came to visit me at my office. weird...

emperor sending Imperial palace eunuchs
"

(01-11-2022, 11:27 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  [Image: Top-migrant-countries-to-2011-621x400.png]
probably more now in 2022

(01-11-2022, 05:53 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  i knew two FTs here in AU that had enjoyed SG's free scholarship. one was my ceca research mate and he studied for free with NUS for his master in engineering. The other is a PRC that obtained his PhD from NTU in computer science. both had migrated here.

PAP damn kum gong, give foreginers free scholarship instead of locals but in the end, the foreigners decided to dust off their backside and leave.

SG Govt is wasting taxpayers money

(31-10-2022, 09:55 PM)Ola Wrote:  Those capable and rich New Citizens mostly left

that is why SG has been sinking

so PAP is wearing Green Hat, being screwed

desperately came out with Top Global Talent work pass

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ng-2906656
dun think they have a choice....given world's lowest birth rate and people leaving

I thought few years back , news broke out many scholarship tiongs
left as they cannot find jobs here.
If no job why award so many scholarships.

Time to save money. Winter is coming.

(01-11-2022, 12:17 PM)Jinwului Wrote:  actually most including locals all want to migrate to australia but mostly got rejected as it's really not easy. Must have qualification, money and the correct profession and sponsorship too. Not easy at all.

Many Singaporeans got into Australia on business visa..

It was far and few between but today, the numbers of Singaporean migrant are increasing

(01-11-2022, 12:17 PM)Jinwului Wrote:  actually most including locals all want to migrate to australia but mostly got rejected as it's really not easy. Must have qualification, money and the correct profession and sponsorship too. Not easy at all.

It's happening - Global warming with extreme heat and raising sea level with frequent flash flooding will put pressure and forcing Singaporeans to leave their comfort zone.

Maybe, by that time, it's too late.

I have a postgrad certificate in Australian Migration law too but I didnt enrol to practise it.
i did tried to promote the idea of migration back in the edmw forum, did get +ve outcomes from some but also kana insulted by others, calling me a traitor/quitter.

(02-11-2022, 06:19 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  I have a postgrad certificate in Australian Migration law too but I didnt enrol to practise it.
i did tried to promote the idea of migration back in the edmw forum, did get +ve outcomes from some but also kana insulted by others, calling me a traitor/quitter.

the person who started this quitter name calling own daughter also quit leh.....anyway this island ancestors come from china, india so all also quitters lol