No action to be taken by POFMA office despite blogger flagging several falsehoods

No action to be taken by POFMA office despite blogger flagging several falsehoods in DPM Wong’s speech 

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2023/05...gs-speech/
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

POFMA is only for opposition and opposition supporters.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

He is using 1970s data which is still true numbers. Cannot POFMA him for living in the past.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(24-05-2023, 05:26 PM)Isgbuffett Wrote:  POFMA is only for opposition and opposition supporters.

Should include the words “POFMA is only used against oppies… “ Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

The POFMA office is parked under IMDA. Under Josephine Teo Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(24-05-2023, 07:28 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  The POFMA office is parked under IMDA.  Under Josephine Teo Big Grin

Basically all dept etc their own ppl so you all go A or B or C etc end up the head all own ppl

If Jo Teo doesn’t move you think Aileen Chia dare do anything meh?

Imagine writing to the IMDA DG and getting a response from the lowest rank and file to reply Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Include oppo supporters.
Also will kena

where got ownself POFMA ownself ?